dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

oh NOOOooooooooooo... isnt there someone or some body....or board..... we could escalate this to... this is so unfair

Idk what they are doing in this governmnet agency? I thought US is more organized? I understand there are lots of applicants but arent they supposed to be organized? And not keep going back and forth with papers? My husband and I just want to be together! This document was uploaded March 28, we submitted them April 1. Got reviewed, April 17 but only changed to ACCEPTED April 24. On May 7, same document is still ACCEPTED but a note beside it says, upload all form W2 in the submitted tax return or transcript. But still says ACCEPTED.

today, this! Rejected! I can’t understand them at all. 

4FC55FB7-8CAB-45E3-BF9A-AF0387EDE541.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Idk what they are doing in this governmnet agency? I thought US is more organized? I understand there are lots of applicants but arent they supposed to be organized? And not keep going back and forth with papers? My husband and I just want to be together! This document was uploaded March 28, we submitted them April 1. Got reviewed, April 17 but only changed to ACCEPTED April 24. On May 7, same document is still ACCEPTED but a note beside it says, upload all form W2 in the submitted tax return or transcript. But still says ACCEPTED.

today, this! Rejected! I can’t understand them at all. 

4FC55FB7-8CAB-45E3-BF9A-AF0387EDE541.jpeg

have you tried speaking to a supervisor... there has to be a solution. can you husband contact your congressman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
Just now, nicedamsel said:

Call them it maybe a glitch 

all my stuffs was accepted and got a message, said we need more W2, I called, the lady said maybe everything didn't add up to the amount, I told them its both of my  in laws w2, they said  they maybe missed and didn't read both and to upload it again and leave a note. which I did May 9.

my lawyer called NVC and explain tot hem what happened and nvc said because I upload additional I have to wait 3 week.

I was like what the hell, the lady at the NVC said to upload them again.

it can be glitch for you. @Kartinee23 leave it, don't bother it, then you look you end up like me when I suppose to be waiting on interview date.

call NVC, all all day and hear what 5 people have to say also ask to speak to a supervisor . 

Timeline
7 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

I pray we will smile today for us waiting on Lagos embassy 

someone got a date yesterday for lagos USEM...... we pray we get ours today.... let the rain fall!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

have you tried speaking to a supervisor... there has to be a solution. can you husband contact your congressman

4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

all my stuffs was accepted and got a message, said we need more W2, I called, the lady said maybe everything didn't add up to the amount, I told them its both of my  in laws w2, they said  they maybe missed and didn't read both and to upload it again and leave a note. which I did May 9.

my lawyer called NVC and explain tot hem what happened and nvc said because I upload additional I have to wait 3 week.

I was like what the hell, the lady at the NVC said to upload them again.

it can be glitch for you. @Kartinee23 leave it, don't bother it, then you look you end up like me when I suppose to be waiting on interview date.

call NVC, all all day and hear what 5 people have to say also ask to speak to a supervisor . 

If we involve politicians, will it make this process faster? Where can we complain about these people? I don’t think the reason is high volume of applicants. It is because they are not organized. Even with reviewing papers.

Timeline
Just now, nicedamsel said:

Lol. Do you know the person case close and pd? I pray it flood today, just checking my email everytime.😃😃😃😃😃

no idea, i see love wins... but searched and couldn't find the persons profile....🙄🙄... my PD is August 8, 2018, CC April 30, 2019

so i just pray for a miracle......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

If we involve politicians, will it make this process faster? Where can we complain about these people? I don’t think the reason is high volume of applicants. It is because they are not organized. Even with reviewing papers.

I wish I know

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I wish I know

I agree... there has to be a senior body one can report them to... Even just following your story, my head hurts every time i read your update. they cant just mess with our lives and head!!!!!

Edited by shoowlaar

9 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

You can talk to a supervisor but don't involve them much if not it will delay it the more.

Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

You can talk to a supervisor but don't involve them much if not it will delay it the more.

@Kartinee23 like a 2nd level supervisor or even the manager.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

Guys! Anyone who has ACCEPTED DOCUMENT (W2) who got REJECTED all of a sudden? Ours was ACCEPTED APRIL 17 or 18. Now it is showing REJECTED AGAIN! I caaaan’t! 

Gosh...reading this makes me feel upset for you. Like what the hell are they doing to people's cases? I will be so stressed if this happens to me. I am praying for you! Hope everything will be sorted out asap this week so you will get DQ email.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.