dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, nastra30 said:

It usually changes from 'ready' to 'administrative processing' to 'issued'. In a few instances it can change from 'ready' to 'issued'.

But regardless of what the status says there's always some administrative processing after interview at the background because they won't stick Visa into passport on the same day; it has to go through some processing.

Hi @nastra30 Help! My visa status changed to “issued” yesterday. Do I get notified by email when the passport is ready to pick up ? Or “issued” means is already available ? Im so lost. 🧐

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Oh dts great does it mean Dey already started scheduling for June 

n do u think he was scheduled based on Pd or cc

His PD was May 1st 2018

Just now, MMatrimony said:

His PD was May 1st 2018

Mine is May 3rd 2018

ir1 Visa 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Melissa1695 said:

Hi @nastra30 Help! My visa status changed to “issued” yesterday. Do I get notified by email when the passport is ready to pick up ? Or “issued” means is already available ? Im so lost. 🧐

Hey @Melissa1695 Sending you a DM.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

His PD was May 1st 2018

Mine is May 3rd 2018

ir1 Visa 

So if both of your dates around the same time and he got a date of june 18...there is still days renaming in the month and the usually protocol should be ..u would probably be in the june batch then

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

So if both of your dates around the same time and he got a date of june 18...there is still days renaming in the month and the usually protocol u would probably be in the june batch then

I’m amazed dt up till now der isn’t da usual floods even from other embassies at dis tym

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrs Oduro said:

I’m amazed dt up till now der isn’t da usual floods even from other embassies at dis tym

The flood is coming. I predict this week or early next week.:thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tokilara said:

You’re so right! We only need patience and let’s see how it unfolds for June interview at USEM Lagos.

3 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Amen 

When they have stopped Dropbox in Lagos the queue for interviews will be magnanimous 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.