dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, balaharini said:

Any idea how long would it take for completing immigration in Abu Dhabi airport for the first time green card Traveller?

Flight (Etihad) lands at 7:40am in Abu Dhabi and the next flight from Abu Dhabi to Chicago is at 10:10am.

Is this time sufficient for my spouse to complete the immigration?

Thanks in advance.

just head straight to immigration, it takes about 1-2  hours.....let them know your flight etails... so they dont waste your time.

Timeline
4 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Called this people today to ask about if they have schedule me for an interview. Spoke with a rude person that told me is batch by batch, I was like which batch has gotten their interview date yet? Non. Mtcheeew. I was like is not me you're talking to.  Some of these nvc staff's are very rude. Let hope today now

i would be livid....... really... thats  why i have decided to just get busy.... dont wanna call... still hopeful....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tokilara said:

You sure about that? If it’s about priority not CC, we might be lucky for June interview since our priority date is 03/25/2018

Theres a lot of people who PD are 2017 ...i think those are scheduled first then they move to 2018...a lot of filers wait because you have up to a year at NVC

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Wt will dey be doing with da beginning of June 😂😂😂resting? Wats all this unnecessary pressure dis ppl want give person 

I got my date on April 12th for May 30th but I noticed all the other people who received dates before me PD was 2017 or their PD was 2018 before mine theres a whole world filing besides us in VJ...so we cant track every single one

We are blessed tho...Ghana used to be 3 to 4 months for interview after CC...im glad i wasnt in that time lol

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
Just now, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Theres a lot of people who PD are 2017 ...i think those are scheduled first then they move to 2018...a lot of filers wait because you have up to a year at NVC

Okay! This is my guess, people with PD of 2017 are on IR-1 or CR-1 and they’ve F category which  mean their there might be long queue for them to get interviewed even if the priority date is currently. CR1or IR1 comes fast as we all know eve it F category have CC, I get get an interview before them (it’s just my guess though) maybe you should check a timeline too. Or what do you think?

Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

Hmmmm do you think they follow pd to schedule because I'm 15th February 2018

Abi! Exactly what am thinking! People with PD 2017 are F category and they’re plenty and they will schedule CR1 or IR1 before them even if they PD is current. I bet you will definitely get June interview. Let’s wait and see sha 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Tokilara said:

Okay! This is my guess, people with PD of 2017 are on IR-1 or CR-1 and they’ve F category which  mean their there might be long queue for them to get interviewed even if the priority date is currently. CR1or IR1 comes fast as we all know eve it F category have CC, I get get an interview before them (it’s just my guess though) maybe you should check a timeline too. Or what do you think?

IDK this process is unpredictable and it takes patience....see what happens this week...a lot of embassies hasnt released their dates yet

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

IDK this process is unpredictable and it takes patience....see what happens this week...a lot of embassies hasnt released their dates yet

1 minute ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

You’re so right! We only need patience and let’s see how it unfolds for June interview at USEM Lagos.

Timeline
Just now, naz94 said:

Documentarily qualified today. US embassy in Bangladesh. Hoping for a June interview but might be July. Glad it’s almost over. Best of luck everyone! 🤞🏻

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.