dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

If you are lucky you can. But I don't think you will get it so soon. Since you got CC today, you might get your interview letter in June for an interview in August. This is only a guess from what I have seen here so far. 

Yup that was my estimate as well. We will see, I felt that it was going to be either late july interview or a august date.

4 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

You have to wait to get the interview letter. Once you recieve that you can book your medical and biometrics in any city where they have a panel hospital and biometrics office. It's not necessary to get them done in Mumbai. 

So pretty much just wait. I feel im becoming a expert on just waiting 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, DDP&JDP said:

Yup that was my estimate as well. We will see, I felt that it was going to be either late july interview or a august date.

NVC works in strange ways. I know a couple from here who's been waiting since early February to get an interview at the Mumbai embassy. My CC is 7th March. Some others from late March and April got June interviews recently. Sometimes they take long to book an interview and send the interview emails for reasons only known to them and you can't really predict how long the wait is going to be. All you can do is wait and hope for the best! Keep your fingers crossed! Wish you all the best! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello anyone has any kind of answer.  Our case was close back in October 18 2018 we are waiting for an interview for almost 7months now and no kind of hope. Any one has any clue what month or idea what's going on. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, carrredondo said:

Hello anyone has any kind of answer.  Our case was close back in October 18 2018 we are waiting for an interview for almost 7months now and no kind of hope. Any one has any clue what month or idea what's going on. 

Are you going to be interviewed in Ciudad Juárez? 

Timeline
Just now, carrredondo said:

Yes. That's where we are waiting to be interviewed 

Don't know how long the wait time is but I know that a lot of people are waiting to be interviewed there. Someone from Mexico will be able to answer this better. Good Luck! 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
Just now, nyokie said:

that means they only gave a hand full interview. smh

Handful of interviews when there's hundreds of people waiting for interview date... Nvc is mean 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

So dis ppl won’t start scheduling us 

today is 13th ooo 😂😂 

do u think we will get a June date tho cus da way things r going dieee hmmm

yes you will...probably the end of June...they go by priority date not CC date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

yes you will...probably the end of June...they go by priority date not CC date

You sure about that? If it’s about priority not CC, we might be lucky for June interview since our priority date is 03/25/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.