dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

I'm telling you 

HELP @Chito OUT PLS,WE ALL TRYING TO GET PASS THIS AND BE AT THE SAME STAGE YALL AT(WAITING FOR INTERVIEW) LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

the first two pages summarizes the whole 1040... just ensure te second page is signed and dated. that was what we submitted and it worked for us.

I sent the 2 pages on another folder so they can pick and choose which is suitable for them however mine is only dated but not signed

Edited by Chito

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chito said:

I didn’t that on another folder so they can pick and choose which is suitable for them however mine is only dated but not signed

if it is not signed, they will reject it.... you must sign it...

Timeline
8 minutes ago, nyokie said:

le me tell you what I does do now, I will upload it however it suppose to be, then few hours later  upload it another way you might think they want it to be and make a note explain you just want to be clear blah blah. that way they will have 2 to look at and if one is correct your good to go.

now that am saying that, some others might do the same thing and NVC will end up find out we all trying to upload the document twice in a different way and that is only extra work for them LOL I AM JUST SAYING.

Thats exactly what I did. I have done that in other documents and they have all been accepted.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chito said:

I sent the 2 pages on another folder so they can pick and choose which is suitable for them however mine is only dated but not signed

MY HSUABDN OWN IS ONLY DATED AND NOT SIGN

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chito said:

Was it accepted?

THEY OLD ME TO SEND MORE W2 AND THAT WAS EVERYTHING,I AM WAITING FOR THEM TO REVIEW THEM AGAIN I ALSO LEAVE A NOTE EXPLANING THAT IS EVERY W2 WE HAVE FOR 2016 AND 2017.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

if it is not signed, they will reject it.... you must sign it...

Who should sign it? The petitioner or the applicant.

Edited by Chito

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Chito said:

Was it accepted?

sorry I confused you, yes it was accepted. it is my JS that they asked for more W2. sorry my bad.

his own was dated and not sign and was accepted .

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Hopefully interviews will start flowing later today ... not expecting much tho cus Nvc is always slow on mondays n tuesdays

for real they do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes about a month, more or less, after case complete (NVC calls this "documentarily qualified") you will get an email with the interview date and time.  You can see all the actual wait times for VJ members who entered their CC and interview dates on the spreadsheet if you search for it.  Average from CC to actual interview abroad is about two months.  Spreadsheet links are here:

You can view the spreadsheet Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet

To update your interview date go here. Case Complete to Interview Form

For New people to the thread please go Case Complete to Interview Form and input your information in the form and it will be added to the form.

Edited by carmel34

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, S&L 💕 said:

Feels like this wait bout to be forever! Is it normally about a month after CC for them to send out a letter scheduling your interview?

see my reply above

Just received a reply from the nvc expedite request:

Cc 3/25/19

Dear Sir/Madam:

Thank you for your patience. We sent your request to the U.S. Embassy . However, they cannot expedite this case. To be fair to all applicants, the Department of State schedules immigrant visa interviews in the order that the cases complete processing at the NVC.

NVC received all the requested documentation for this immigrant visa case. The application is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant's visa application. 

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as the cases become documentarily qualified. NVC schedules appointments one month in advance, but we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available.

Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.