dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/8/2019 at 9:46 PM, nyokie said:

Will just rest this here and see if I can get one small help.

i ask before and will ask one more time.

I need 2 papers to combined together so I can upload it pls.

For future reference, I use ilovepdf.com. It combines and separates PDF files as needed. Its free and quick. There's an app too for android. 

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 5/9/2019 at 10:39 PM, flowing said:

Called NVC just now and got on hold over an hour but no helpful information is available.

The lady said she can’t see specific interview scheduling info for my Consulate. She just told they have started scheduling for June that is I know it already.

Just wait of time for calling.😞

Feels like this wait bout to be forever! Is it normally about a month after CC for them to send out a letter scheduling your interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Apple Bee said:

For future reference, I use ilovepdf.com. It combines and separates PDF files as needed. Its free and quick. There's an app too for android. 

thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello guys, I just got my second ref today with all my documents accepted except my tax documents. The message was that I shouldn’t put multiple documents together with the tax papers but the problem is that I uploaded just the 3 pages of my husbands 2017 tax return doc. Now I am not really sure what they want, do I separate each page and upload differently or is the reviewer just tripping. Please some advice will help with my sanity. The devil is sitting on my case complete but I am a winner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

This people don't want to issue interview date today? 

I know right? Gosh...just give us the interview dates already. I am tired of waiting every day. Let's pray it will be today!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Strange because this time last month we had a little party in here

So unpredictable

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
11 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

we are waiting for them... we are not going anywhere....

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Chito said:

Hello guys, I just got my second ref today with all my documents accepted except my tax documents. The message was that I shouldn’t put multiple documents together with the tax papers but the problem is that I uploaded just the 3 pages of my husbands 2017 tax return doc. Now I am not really sure what they want, do I separate each page and upload differently or is the reviewer just tripping. Please some advice will help with my sanity. The devil is sitting on my case complete but I am a winner.

I think you have to put the 3 pages together not separate.

when did you resubmitted?

Timeline
1 minute ago, nyokie said:

I think you have to put the 3 pages together not separate.

when did you resubmitted?

Resubmitted on May 3rd and have the 3pages together. Now I am confused as to what next to do. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Chito said:

yes ooo, thats the mentality

winner all the way... no.. did you select tax documents... usually the first 2 pages of the 1040 works for them

Timeline
1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

yes ooo, thats the mentality

winner all the way... no.. did you select tax documents... usually the first 2 pages of the 1040 works for them

So should I take off the last page cause I would think that would make the document invalid as it might be deemed incomplete.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chito said:

So should I take off the last page cause I would think that would make the document invalid as it might be deemed incomplete.

the first two pages summarizes the whole 1040... just ensure te second page is signed and dated. that was what we submitted and it worked for us.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chito said:

le me tell you what I does do now, I will upload it however it suppose to be, then few hours later  upload it another way you might think they want it to be and make a note explain you just want to be clear blah blah. that way they will have 2 to look at and if one is correct your good to go.

now that am saying that, some others might do the same thing and NVC will end up find out we all trying to upload the document twice in a different way and that is only extra work for them LOL I AM JUST SAYING.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.