dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Guys.. 

had a quick question.. i submitted a DS 160 (non immigrant form) last year in Jun 2018..however never paid fees or booked an interview for the same. Currently at NVC stage.. resubmitted one doc Apr 25th.. nonetheless, i was wondering can this be a cause of issue during my visa interview? should i take a print out the submitted form and tell CO i never went ahead with the same? to give you all more background.. my parents who already had the visitor visa booked their tickets to visit my husband's place.. we were hoping if i could get a visa before my parents were flying.. would have been lovely to visit my husband, however after submitting the form we saw that there no dates available until late August.. hence never went ahead with it... hoping it wont be a cause of issue.. your thoughts please? TIA :) 

8 hours ago, Tokilara said:

I have been checking people’s timeline to compare, I realize that sometime priority date matters as we get case complete now we might be lucky to have June interview, I have a strong feeling we might have late June interview. 

Me too. Im hoping a June internship since my priority date is 02/04/18

so I guess we’ll be a lil early. Hopefully by the end of june.

Edited by Kamil11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 hours ago, Tokilara said:

I have been checking people’s timeline to compare, I realize that sometime priority date matters as we get case complete now we might be lucky to have June interview, I have a strong feeling we might have late June interview. 

I can definitely attest to that . I recently saw three people who all got the CC within a few days from each other however one person waited extremely long for approval for Uscis stage and the others were approved  fairly quickly( less than six months ) .He was able to receive a date first and before them

Edited by MMatrimony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Yes they started on 9th 

Looking at the history I believe the "flood" will be this week. Here's praying since today is monday now. 

I feel so tired, just mentally tired of the game. 

It says on the top of the spreadsheet that the "average wait time for interview" is 66 days. looking at this Im really hoping for June since we will pass 66  days in June from CC and also our priority date is June 1 2018. 

CR1

PD 06/01/18

CC 04/01/2019

Interview (still waiting)

Tunisia

2 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

Yes they started on 9th 

Oh well good news on our way soon! Hopes tight 

1 hour ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Looking at the history I believe the "flood" will be this week. Here's praying since today is monday now. 

I feel so tired, just mentally tired of the game. 

It says on the top of the spreadsheet that the "average wait time for interview" is 66 days. looking at this Im really hoping for June since we will pass 66  days in June from CC and also our priority date is June 1 2018. 

CR1

PD 06/01/18

CC 04/01/2019

Interview (still waiting)

Tunisia

Oh its not been an year even, thats why its taking so long for u. You’ll hear this week :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Oh well good news on our way soon! Hopes tight 

Oh its not been an year even, thats why its taking so long for u. You’ll hear this week :)

It's been over 2 years for me,  still no  interview..

Pd: feb 7th, 2017

Edited by Sony03

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
12 hours ago, dhdesai said:

My Wife visa is approved and wanted to share her experience at Mumbai. 

Got there early and let her in 15mins before interview time. Question asked were, how did you and your spouse met? tell me why both families accepted and what did they like? who is in your spouse family? show me picture if you have any? other than  that's it. went smooth and nothing else was asked. Very Happy and she was out around 10:30am

congtrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/10/2019 at 11:57 PM, Cammy0505 said:

How long did it take for people's 2018 transcripts to be available online? My interview is in two weeks and not sure what to do if the transcript isn't available for it. 

On 5/11/2019 at 12:26 AM, KJ2 said:

About a month for me filing with paper and only a few days for my parents electronically  

Same. Took a month for me and I had to paper file. I was shocked it was available when it was because the IRS website States if you mail your return it takes 6-8 weeks. Only took 4. 

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
39 minutes ago, nyokie said:

why?  did you check your message?

LOL I just love it cus weekends are frustrating no one hears anything from nvc... But during the week atleast we get news from them... I tried adding but it isn't going I don't know why.. I can't add u too 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Veesia said:

LOL I just love it cus weekends are frustrating no one hears anything from nvc... But during the week atleast we get news from them... I tried adding but it isn't going I don't know why.. I can't add u too 

LOL LOL  I agree, some people in here be thinking they getting update on the weekend, when people can only get case number on weekend.

yes it can be frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.