dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, nyokie said:

He always file late, he would need to file.

He didnโ€™t filed 2017 because he was not making enough money to file.

ย 

He know in his mind he was thinking because we have JS they wonโ€™t need heโ€™s taxes. He donโ€™t even know how this process work at all. Not one thing.

ย 

ย 

doing that online didnโ€™t work for him so he had to call IRS and they send them his 2018 Ws.ย 

Oh ok. I see... im sorry to hear that. But i think he can still file. he's the opposite of me i make too much so i avoidย filing. Cause i didnt file 2016 taxes in fear of paying taxes. But again i knew this process so i filed them when i was waiting at uscis. Just wanted to get it together cause i knew this day would come. Im praying for u hoping u want be waiting long๐Ÿ™

3 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Oh wow! That means they also work weekends? Lol

No I think it was a delay in showing as ready because we contacted our embassy on Tuesday and they told us we were all set and it had been updated. It just was still showing as transit.

58 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Case finallyyyyyyyyy says ready after 3 weeks in transitย ย ๐Ÿ˜‚ interview in 9 days !

Congrats! ๐ŸŽˆ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, John & Rose said:

I tried that 5 times so far. ย Each one was "try your call later". ย I have spoken to them twice in over 250 calls. ย Both times I was on hold for over 90 minutes. ย I will try them again but I was hoping someone has been through this before.

ย 

They don't review CR1 and CR2 cases together since they are both principal applicants.ย  They must see an evidence of your marriage to their parent before NVC will qualify their case as your step-children.ย Once you have submitted the marriage certificate,ย  you just have to wait it out.

All the best

Timeline
12 hours ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

They said they are scheduling June for Lagos already. We are hoping for a date in June.ย 

ย 

CC was 11th April.

Am sure you will get a June date...our DQ came on the 19th of March and we got our Interview letter on the 17th of April.

ย 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Ade Lynn said:

They don't review CR1 and CR2 cases together since they are both principal applicants.ย  They must see an evidence of your marriage to their parent before NVC will qualify their case as your step-children.ย Once you have submitted the marriage certificate,ย  you just have to wait it out.

All the best

The same thing happened to us, took almost a month after wife's DQ before our kids'.

Thankfully they eventually got the same interview date...I have seen some on this forum with different interview dates

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ade Lynn said:

Am sure you will get a June date...our DQ came on the 19th of March and we got our Interview letter on the 17th of April.

ย 

Wow, that is amazing and very encouraging to know. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ade Lynn said:

ย 

By the way, good luck on your upcoming interview.ย 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Beverlyr said:

Helloย all!

I got my Cr1 interview yesterday in Bogota, Colombia and got approved!!!

I was worried because my husband and cosponsor filedย a tax extension so I didn't have the 2018 transcripts, but everything went smooth and the officer didn't ask for any tax documents from 2018.

Good luck to everyone in your incoming interviews and those who still waiting for the appointment.๐Ÿค—

Congratulations, and that is good to know. I don't have my transcripts either and was told it will take weeks to get. But hearing this is also helpful to me.ย 

9 hours ago, nyokie said:

He always file late, he would need to file.

He didnโ€™t filed 2017 because he was not making enough money to file.

ย 

He know in his mind he was thinking because we have JS they wonโ€™t need heโ€™s taxes. He donโ€™t even know how this process work at all. Not one thing.

ย 

ย 

Aww! I feel u girl. I resubmitted my 2017 and 2018 transcript too. And i still didnt hear back about the documents i submitted on 04/18. I hope i hear something soon

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

God I need you to show up and show out ...I'm trusting in you..let your will be done!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Amen

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.