dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Ok...cause u know they have snail mail in DR..😂😂😂 I don’t want my husband to miss that letter. I really hope he get it through email as well. And I am praying our interview is as fast as yours was. I will be in DR May 31 to June 11 and that would be awesome if we get interview date while I’m there! 

Girrll Right!! Everything is slow there lol.. I wish you and your husband a fast interview date, I know you miss him because I miss my baby and I was just with him for three weeks in March 

4 minutes ago, catmonkey said:

Yeah, my CC was in March (March 20).

I last called the NVC last week.  The rep just told me that all May interviews had already been booked.  She didn't have any more info for me.  

you will definitely get it very soon.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

17 hours ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

PD: May 23, 2018

CC: April 12, 2019

Interview Email Notification: May 2, 2019 

Interview: May 13, 2019

😞😞 It’s a last minute notification and we are rushing to do everything, but I’ve excited to finally have my Husband with me.. ❤️ Blessings to everyone on this journey..

This is lovely!! This gives me real hope!!!!!I am so happy for you! Blessings!!!!

10 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Oh wow that was fast! My husband is dominican also so i really hope we get a fast interview also. Good luck! 🙏 and post how it goes. 

Me too! patiently waiting for an interview.

9 minutes ago, MrsRamirez said:

This is lovely!! This gives me real hope!!!!!I am so happy for you! Blessings!!!!

Thank you so much!!! I wish you a speedy process.

1 minute ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

Thank you so much!!! I wish you a speedy process.

You're  welcome.  This wait is borderline unbearable!! :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

We just got case complete...Thank God... I am so happy 😁 Question... how did you receive the notice to take the medical? Did they email it to you or send it by mail? 

They don't send you an email for medical. Once you have the interview letter you can contact the panel hospital close to you and book the appointment. Some hospitals let you book appointments online whereas some others you have to call. Someone from your country can guide you better with that. 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Anyone here from guyana??

Still waiting for interview letter for over 40 days now😭

Congrats to those who had their interview scheduled or received their visa already

Edited by Sony03

14 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Hunny got his medical results and x rays back today...now we just wait and relax 😊

Ours came back today as well...so now just waiting for the call to pick up

Timeline
9 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I feel sad because my husband haven't filed his 2018 taxes yet and we will be stuck at the NVC.

Why didn't he file it? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Why didn't he file it? 

I don't know, but I will ask later tonight, today was a long day so I didn't get to talk to him like that.

Timeline
Just now, nyokie said:

I don't know, but I will ask later tonight, today was a long day so I didn't get to talk to him like that.

Hmm..okay. He can still file for it. If you don't have the transcript before the interview you can take the 1040 and his 2018 W2 to the interview and if they ask about it, you can explain why your husband filed late. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.