dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, dwheels76 said:

They are all over the place scheduling. They usually do this summer time because most embassies slots are for visitor/business/student visa. Nigeria just started round 2 scheduling people getting June 13th to end of month.

Have you called to ask if Turkey is complete with June scheduling?

No I have not. I was planning on doing it tomorrow.. as I won't find peace and quiet after thatbecause the kids will be out of school. Daddy needs to get here .. LoL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Someone  with cc 30th of April got interview date today. Pd 7th February 2018. I taught they scheduled it based on PD this time around

It depends on the category. Ir1 and Cr1 is based on time in que after CC. Basically based on CC. You wait in the CC line with all those in that category. If your category is something other than spouse married to American citizen then its based on PD. Ill post the link where this is explained later. 

Timeline

For anyone who cares to know... 

Unfortunately not every person posts on VJ. So the statistics on VJ are not exact (although they are still helpful). 

It may seem as though many IR and CR interviews are not given out because not everyone is using VJ. 

Here is the April report from the Department of State where you can see how many are given for each category at each embassy:

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Immigrant-Statistics/MonthlyIVIssuances/APRIL 2019 - IV Issuances by Post and Visa Class.pdf

Edited by CJO032418

4 hours ago, CJO032418 said:

It depends on the category. Ir1 and Cr1 is based on time in que after CC. Basically based on CC. You wait in the CC line with all those in that category. If your category is something other than spouse married to American citizen then its based on PD. Ill post the link where this is explained later. 

Do you know for sure that other categories are scheduled based on PD? I was told by NVC reps it's all about CC date and PD just to make sure it's current. I'll be super happy if you are right as I'm an EB2 with PD in Feb 2016. CC April 17, 2019.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
53 minutes ago, BoStar said:

Profile updated.

what profile?  There's nothing here no flag and you have no timeline. But thanks for filing out the spreadsheet form you have been added.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, BurBur said:

Do you know for sure that other categories are scheduled based on PD? I was told by NVC reps it's all about CC date and PD just to make sure it's current. I'll be super happy if you are right as I'm an EB2 with PD in Feb 2016. CC April 17, 2019.

No they aren't scheduled by PD is used to place you where on the calendar CC gets you ion the calendar. If your PD is before me and we both ave case Complete you should get the earlier date in the month. This was something supervisor Gus (Like the best dude at Depart of State) explained to me to help me understand all I know about how they schedule when and the process.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

28 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

No they aren't scheduled by PD is used to place you where on the calendar CC gets you ion the calendar. If your PD is before me and we both ave case Complete you should get the earlier date in the month. This was something supervisor Gus (Like the best dude at Depart of State) explained to me to help me understand all I know about how they schedule when and the process.

Great information. Thank you!

Timeline
1 hour ago, BurBur said:

Yes it is both. Sorry for not being clearer. For cr1 and ir1 the pd doesn't matter for scheduling. However for other family categories the pd has to be current. Im busy at the moment but as soon as i get time ill locate it on the gov website and post the link. Perhaps im not explaining it clearly. I think its always best to read for yourself also. So let me get the link. 

On 5/30/2019 at 10:59 AM, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys!

My status changed to issued  few minutes back and I couldn't be happier!! 

I had my interview on the 16th of May. The interviewer kept my chat records and photo album and told me to wait for a week or two to hear back from them. I'm listing my AP timeline below:

16th May - AP after interview 

17th May - AP

18th May - Letter issued requesting for my passport (My album and documents were sent to Kolkata which was my nearest documents drop off location) 

23rd May - Documents reached Kolkata

24th May- I flew to Kolkata and dropped my passport

25th, 26th and 27th May - Weekend and Memorial day so Consulate was closed

28th and 29th May - AP

30th May - ISSUED 

Thank you for all your support! I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing community. 

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509 Good Luck with the interview guys! Wish you nothing but the best! 👍🏻

Wow! Couldn't be happier for you :) 

Timeline
1 hour ago, BoStar said:

😀 pardon my ignorance. Please show me where to put up the timeline etc. Thanks.

click on your profile, there is a link there where you can enter all your information. you see timeline... click on it  then you click on edit /add my entry and fill in your data.

hope the picture below helps...

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 10.00.28 AM.png

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 10.01.21 AM.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.