dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

Expect one week nxt month! Lol! 

This is nerve racking and I am tired or being stressed and tired.. This should be consider cruel and unusual punishment for it to take this long.. LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, melindaabdullah said:

This is nerve racking and I am tired or being stressed and tired.. This should be consider cruel and unusual punishment for it to take this long.. LOL

I know. Im stressed of being stressed. Tired of being tired. I wish we can also go on a holiday, eat, sleep and relax without thinking of anything.😁

Timeline
Just now, Kartinee23 said:

I know. Im stressed of being stressed. Tired of being tired. I wish we can also go on a holiday, eat, sleep and relax without thinking of anything.😁

i have thought of just going over to see my husband for two or three weeks . Sit at the ocean and just relax and not worry.. but he says dont . We are almost there .. They who have never been through this do not realize the toll it takes on a family. We have two children together . one is 11 and the other just turned 8. they have not hugged thier father in almost 20 months. It really should not take this long to get a spouse over to the country. Really.  Emotionally .. mentally and physically I am just tired. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

i have thought of just going over to see my husband for two or three weeks . Sit at the ocean and just relax and not worry.. but he says dont . We are almost there .. They who have never been through this do not realize the toll it takes on a family. We have two children together . one is 11 and the other just turned 8. they have not hugged thier father in almost 20 months. It really should not take this long to get a spouse over to the country. Really.  Emotionally .. mentally and physically I am just tired. 

Couldn’t agree more. We celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY apart last March because I thought we will be done by May or June. 😓 Now we are planning a trip July if we dont get any update. 🙏🏽

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Couldn’t agree more. We celebrated our FIRST ANNIVERSARY apart last March because I thought we will be done by May or June. 😓 Now we are planning a trip July if we dont get any update. /🙏🏽

wait .. Do they not scheldue at the beginning and end/.ing of every month.. Im confused on this?

So Next week should they not start schelduing again.. ???

Timeline
14 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

wait .. Do they not scheldue at the beginning and end/.ing of every month.. Im confused on this?

So Next week should they not start schelduing again.. ???

Nobody knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

10 hours ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys!

My status changed to issued  few minutes back and I couldn't be happier!! 

I had my interview on the 16th of May. The interviewer kept my chat records and photo album and told me to wait for a week or two to hear back from them. I'm listing my AP timeline below:

16th May - AP after interview 

17th May - AP

18th May - Letter issued requesting for my passport (My album and documents were sent to Kolkata which was my nearest documents drop off location) 

23rd May - Documents reached Kolkata

24th May- I flew to Kolkata and dropped my passport

25th, 26th and 27th May - Weekend and Memorial day so Consulate was closed

28th and 29th May - AP

30th May - ISSUED 

Thank you for all your support! I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing community. 

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509 Good Luck with the interview guys! Wish you nothing but the best! 👍🏻

Congratulations 

8 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

GOD ALMIGHTY WE PRAISE U ON HIGH!!!!APPROVED!!!!!!!....thank you everyone!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Timeline
15 minutes ago, BoStar said:

Hi guys,

Finally got interview date for June 20th. CC April 4th. IR1.

12 minutes ago, aijayokoro said:

Jehovah over do! I just got scheduled for interview

pd 22 dec2017

cc 29th March 2019

interveiw date 13 June

lagos Nigeria 

i just received the date now 30th May 2019

Congrats to you both. Pls include Visa category and embassy. Thank you.

so there you go the lies! Thought June interview schedule is done like 2 weeks ago? 

2 hours ago, habib1990 said:

so i was able to call them today and got a hold of the embassy folks, they told me they cant give me any information over the phone and i have to email them or submit an inqury online 

I sent an online inquiry request yesterday. Lets see when they get back to us. 

What my cousins and  other fam members who had their interviews done told me that you dont have to register online. They would just hand out a piece of paper on interview day that would ask for pickup location and stuff.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.