dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, nastra30 said:

@Mrsamoah2019 Wishing you and your husband great success tomorrow. I believe it's already done.

Thanks my brother..I appreciate it!

4 minutes ago, Coker41118 said:

Sending  love and prayers to my friend and who’s helped me along the way during my waiting time, @Mrsamoah2019 all the prayers your husband way as he goes to his interview tomorrow morning. I can’t tag her but someone do it for me please.😘😘🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Thank you my friend ❤❤❤

On 5/28/2019 at 8:26 PM, Quickccnvc2019 said:

It says ready when you receive the interview email.  Mine says at NVC and waiting for the interview.

Yours specifically says "waiting for interview". Mine shows at NVC but does not state waiting for interview.

25 minutes ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

Mine says at NVC but my CC 3/25 and waiting for the interview 

thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
44 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys!

My status changed to issued  few minutes back and I couldn't be happier!! 

I had my interview on the 16th of May. The interviewer kept my chat records and photo album and told me to wait for a week or two to hear back from them. I'm listing my AP timeline below:

16th May - AP after interview 

17th May - AP

18th May - Letter issued requesting for my passport (My album and documents were sent to Kolkata which was my nearest documents drop off location) 

23rd May - Documents reached Kolkata

24th May- I flew to Kolkata and dropped my passport

25th, 26th and 27th May - Weekend and Memorial day so Consulate was closed

28th and 29th May - AP

30th May - ISSUED 

Thank you for all your support! I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing community. 

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509 Good Luck with the interview guys! Wish you nothing but the best! 👍🏻

So happy for you!! Congratulations!! 

Finally the wait is over 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
49 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys!

I had my interview on the 16th of May. The interviewer kept my chat records and photo album and told me to wait for a week or two to hear back from them. I'm listing my AP timeline below:

17th May - AP

18th May - Letter issued requesting for my passport (My album and documents were sent to Kolkata which was my nearest documents drop off location) 

28th and 29th May - AP

30th May - ISSUED 

Thank you for all your support! I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing community. 

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509 Good Luck with the interview guys! Wish you nothing but the best! 👍🏻

Congratulations :) @ShreebhagyaK9

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509  Best of Luck and all will be fine. 

Any one having Interview on 13th June @ Mumbai Embassy ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, M@K12 said:

Congratulations :) @ShreebhagyaK9

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509  Best of Luck and all will be fine. 

Any one having Interview on 13th June @ Mumbai Embassy ???

Yes having the interview on the same date at Mumbai embassy! 

1 hour ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Hello guys!

17th May - AP

28th and 29th May - AP

30th May - ISSUED 

Congratulations!!! So happy for you both. You've been through some rough couple of days - so glad this ordeal came to an end :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.