dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Timeline

Okay so i bet some of you have this same question and some of you are in the same situation.

My spouse has her interview in June next month (yayyy). Our uncle was our Financial Sponsor and he filled out the i864 way back in February, so it does not include his 2018 tax numbers on it (since he did not have his 2018 taxes filed at the time he filled out that form). 

He filed his 2018 Taxes last month. So, do I need to update the i864 and put these new 2018 numbers on it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, catmonkey said:

Okay so i bet some of you have this same question and some of you are in the same situation.

My spouse has her interview in June next month (yayyy). Our uncle was our Financial Sponsor and he filled out the i864 way back in February, so it does not include his 2018 tax numbers on it (since he did not have his 2018 taxes filed at the time he filled out that form). 

He filed his 2018 Taxes last month. So, do I need to update the i864 and put these new 2018 numbers on it?

Maybe perhaps bring the 2018 tax transcripts to the interview and include the w2

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
44 minutes ago, catmonkey said:

I would most definitely have an update I864 with 2018 transcripts. better to have and not need.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

7 hours ago, dwheels76 said:

I would most definitely have an update I864 with 2018 transcripts. better to have and not need.

Yes I want to do the same when going for interview, update 1864 of my husband with 2018 transcript, and also our joint sponsor. Even though we don't need joint sponsor in 2018 but NVC approved 2017 because of our joint sponsor. Now he made 32k  I don't know if he will fill up 1864ez or update1864 now we dont need joint sponsor, but joint sponsor records is with NVC. I'm talking about Lagos embassy, please what do you think.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I am trying to figure something out. My CC letter came on May 17.  They stated they were to be sending my file over to the embassy but when I looked today at CEAC it states that my file is still at NVC??  Does this mean that they have not sent it yet? I mean that has been over a week ago? Should it not say in Transit if they did send it? I am confused as to know where my case is at?  thank you in advanced

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

I am trying to figure something out. My CC letter came on May 17.  They stated they were to be sending my file over to the embassy but when I looked today at CEAC it states that my file is still at NVC??  Does this mean that they have not sent it yet? I mean that has been over a week ago? Should it not say in Transit if they did send it? I am confused as to know where my case is at?  thank you in advanced

Hello, 

this is completely normal. The file remains at NVC until the time that the NVC schedules the interview with your embassy at which time the status will change to in transit. hope that helps. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Hamdi_khadijah said:

Hello, 

this is completely normal. The file remains at NVC until the time that the NVC schedules the interview with your embassy at which time the status will change to in transit. hope that helps. 

Thank you. I was a little worried . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Maybe perhaps bring the 2018 tax transcripts to the interview and include the w2

Just go to interview with the recent copy. No need for update 

22 hours ago, habib1990 said:

@Kamil11

Yes, i did  

Internview date 06/24

congrats to you getting the date 

my wife has a CR1 visa when trying to register online for document pick up. I dont see the option for Cr1 but i do see IR1 i dont know what option to select and when i called NVC they said they wont be able to tell me abything and i have to reach out to the embassy in islamabad directly on this issue. 

whats your spouse visa catageory? and have you guys seleted/ registered for the document pick up location ?

Oh wow, so hers is on 24th. Let me know what they ask her, I’ll prepare my husband. Im going with him. 

His category is CR1. I wasn’t able to figure out that too.. did u find out? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 hours ago, Apple Bee said:

Your priority date is 2013? Also did you mean 5/24/19 for the date your received case complete?

@Apple Bee yes my priority date is

April 2, 2013

I had called friday may 17 to nvc and they said i was CC that same day friday May 17,2019. I was waiting on the email just to be sure i was CC & finally yesterday (5/24/2019) they sended it to me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

Oh wow, so hers is on 24th. Let me know what they ask her, I’ll prepare my husband. Im going with him. 

His category is CR1. I wasn’t able to figure out that too.. did u find out? 

no i havent, i was wondering if someone here would have a suggestion for this.

When i reached out to NVC about it, they said i had to contact the embassy in pakistan as they would have the and when i checked online i can only email them as they wont ans any questions over the phone. 

so im not sure what to do, if you figure it out let me know

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, catmonkey said:

i would recommend he takes all available documents. its better to be prepared than delayed because of  one document.

20 hours ago, catmonkey said:

I had my interview last week and my embassy ONLY wanted 2018 taxes. Definitely bring them with you even if you didn’t put it on the 864.  They may want 2017 and 18. 

On 5/23/2019 at 7:26 PM, Eve2017 said:

He got his medical exam on April 15 and the interview was May 9 but the medical office was supposed to send the results electronically to the CO e-mail, but when we got there for the interview, the co didn’t had the results and we got “pre-approve” and depending on the medical results the visa was supposed to be approved. And that add an additional week of waiting for the case to be finalized, but If your visa is approved and the co have all the required documentation you should be able to pick up your visa in about 2 or 3 business day after your interview, that is how long most people that got approved in DR have gotten their passport with the visa stamped 

thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.