dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, c23 said:

I wouldn't worry about it too much about it.  CEAC did maintenance on the website over the weekend.  My sister already has her interview date, however, the civil documents for one of her daughters changed to 'Incomplete' after the maintenance.  When the case was loaded to CEAC, she was not 16 yet, so the police certificate wasn't initially required. Afterwards, she turned 16 and they asked for it. We submitted the police certificate under 'optional documents' because the field was not showing in 'required documents'...now when I log in to CEAC, under 'required documents' there's the field for the Police Certificate and it shows missing.

Since you got 'documentarily qualified', NVC is/should be done processing the case on their end and they're just waiting to schedule your interview.  Then again, I would still call them just to make sure.  With them, you never know.

Ok. Thank u. I’m starting to feel a little bit better. I’m currently on hold now so hopefully they tell me it’s no delay. And still just waiting for interview.

14 minutes ago, c23 said:

That's awesome! Congrats to you guys!! Glad it was a stress-free interview for your and your husband.

Thanks so much!!

15 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾 ❤️

15 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾 ❤️

Thank you so much girly ❤️❤️ You’re next😉

20 minutes ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

Thank you so much girly ❤️❤️ You’re next😉

I’m hoping so... but they toying with me today. Saying I have missing documents on Ceac now I’m on the phone n they saying they don’t need anything. And I’m in line for interview 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Approved today!!!! 😍 we’re beyond happy! Thank you everyone here for your support during this journey !

Omg omg omg!! Congratulations!❤❤❤

Who will I vent to now😢lol

10 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Approved today!!!! 😍 we’re beyond happy! Thank you everyone here for your support during this journey !

Congratulations 🎈🍾🎊 

4 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Omg omg omg!! Congratulations!❤❤❤

Who will I vent to now😢lol

Still Me!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
19 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Congrats @KJ2 , somebody's venting buddy (You know yourself, lol).

Can you wave a big bye bye to the USEM for me? Oh wait till you get your visa in hand, and do that for me afterwards. LOL.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
37 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

congrats..... 💃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i cant believe no one got dates today......😥, it rained  here on thursday  (Mumbai ) and suddenly everywhere is quiet... am sad...

21 hours ago, Paul123707 said:

Congrats! My wife will be having her interview next month at Mumbai. We have put some pictures together (wedding, trips we went on, etc). Which (or if any) documents did they look at in Mumbai?

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Anyone having trouble making June VAC appointment (for Biometrics) on ustraveldocs (cgifederal to be exact)? I will be calling the hotline today but wanted to see if anyone has already dealt with this. I saw from a few pages back someone had the same problem but did not update on the solution of getting June dates.

They didn't check any other documents. but did take flights/trips/stays/calls records all possible proofs (they did ask someone that i know all that). they only looked at album/picture document wise for us so got lucky either or felt clean case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

i cant believe no one got dates today......😥, it rained  here on thursday  (Mumbai ) and suddenly everywhere is quiet... am sad...

Toronto is weeping too lol! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have a headache and so tired of stressing about this. So a VJ member just posted that his wife had her interview today in Casablanca and they did not keep her passport, told her she needed to have him upload the I-864 to CEAC AGAIN and since he didn't have his 2018 transcript to upload at the time, he just gave it to his wife to bring for the interview but they would not review it. Apparently they want it on CEAC. Now I'm worried that they're gonna tell my husband the same thing. He has my 2018 transcript but I did not upload it to CEAC as I did not have it at the time of uploading everything. My question is, would it be wise to upload it to CEAC now? A week before his interview? I'm worried if I do it will affect the interview date, like they'll cancel it or something. I just don't know what to do.

Edited by Apple Bee

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.