dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ptl said:

How do u mean, what is a timeline

Timeline =Information regarding your petition; when you filed, your NOA1/NOA2 date, when NVC received your approved petition, when you got CC etc. This information helps VJ and its members. 

On the right top corner of this site, is a MENU, go to immigration timelines, ADD/EDIT yours. This information will be public to anyone on VJ, same way others will be visible to you. If you tap on my name right now and scroll down and tap on my immigration timeline, you will see every information that you might find useful to you. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, Jmariega said:

Questions asked in the interview: 

When and how did we meet? 

How long have we been in a relationship? 

Do we have kids together? 

What does he do for work? 

Has he ever had problems with the law? 

Then they asked for proof of the relationship and birth certificate of our baby. 

congratulations... good luck.

Timeline
15 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

NOA: 11/28/18

Documents submitted: 12/21/18

rfe: 1/15/19

rfe: 2/7/19

Rfe: 2/25/19

Rfe: 3/13/19

rfe: 3/29/19

rfe: 4/17/19 (this time it wasn't rfe, they rejected my tax transcript all of a sudden which they already accepted in December. I dont knw why)

anyways then I resubmitted 4/18/19 (2017 tax transcript), and on 05/07/19 (2018 tax transcript because it was past april so they wanted 2018 transcript) which they they didn’t request on email or on ceac, i called them and they told me. 

Next day, finally on 05/08/19 I finally have CC. 

Documentarily Qualified thank god after almost 7 RFEs 😭😭 

i cried of joy tbh😭

thank you VJ member, without you it was not possible because first 5 rfes were because of my lawyer, he submitted everything wrong. 

Congratulations and Good Luck. 

☺️

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

How to report a profile? I’ve been seeing this person asking for numbers 🌚

You should find a "Report Post" button which will alert the moderators......make sure you indicate why you are reporting it.

image.png.d23d6739544534cd2c0fa91682f56767.png

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
22 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

PD 02/04/18

RFE 04/17/18

submitted on 04/18 and 05/07 (reviewed in 3 weeks almost)

CC:  05/08

You must be very relieved now right? Your car and ours is so similar. We had CC 5/2

PD 03/25/2018

NOA2 10/03/2018

NVC Received 11/10/2018

since  then we have been in NVC trouble (wahala) It wasn’t easy for me because they frustrated me thank God for the CC at the end. 

I’m always checking your messages hoping you get CC soon thank God we are free from the uploading and we are now waiting for interview.

2 hours ago, Tokilara said:

You must be very relieved now right? Your car and ours is so similar. We had CC 5/2

PD 03/25/2018

NOA2 10/03/2018

NVC Received 11/10/2018

since  then we have been in NVC trouble (wahala) It wasn’t easy for me because they frustrated me thank God for the CC at the end. 

I’m always checking your messages hoping you get CC soon thank God we are free from the uploading and we are now waiting for interview.

I know thank god. 

When do u think we will get interview call? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

I know thank god. 

When do u think we will get interview call? 

I have been checking people’s timeline to compare, I realize that sometime priority date matters as we get case complete now we might be lucky to have June interview, I have a strong feeling we might have late June interview. 

2 minutes ago, dhdesai said:

My Wife visa is approved and wanted to share her experience at Mumbai. 

Got there early and let her in 15mins before interview time. Question asked were, how did you and your spouse met? tell me why both families accepted and what did they like? who is in your spouse family? show me picture if you have any? other than  that's it. went smooth and nothing else was asked. Very Happy and she was out around 10:30am

Congrats! My wife will be having her interview next month at Mumbai. We have put some pictures together (wedding, trips we went on, etc). Which (or if any) documents did they look at in Mumbai?

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Anyone having trouble making June VAC appointment (for Biometrics) on ustraveldocs (cgifederal to be exact)? I will be calling the hotline today but wanted to see if anyone has already dealt with this. I saw from a few pages back someone had the same problem but did not update on the solution of getting June dates.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, dhdesai said:

My Wife visa is approved and wanted to share her experience at Mumbai. 

Got there early and let her in 15mins before interview time. Question asked were, how did you and your spouse met? tell me why both families accepted and what did they like? who is in your spouse family? show me picture if you have any? other than  that's it. went smooth and nothing else was asked. Very Happy and she was out around 10:30am

Congratulations and Thank you for sharing the experience.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Paul123707 said:

Congrats! My wife will be having her interview next month at Mumbai. We have put some pictures together (wedding, trips we went on, etc). Which (or if any) documents did they look at in Mumbai?

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Anyone having trouble making June VAC appointment (for Biometrics) on ustraveldocs (cgifederal to be exact)? I will be calling the hotline today but wanted to see if anyone has already dealt with this. I saw from a few pages back someone had the same problem but did not update on the solution of getting June dates.

Well I tried with new appointment/schedule and booked for 28th May. (as it was available) I waited 9-10 hours before retrying.

I came to know that people do cancel their appointment and VAC also increase their quota as per requirement.

So there will be available dates for people like us as we have interview scheduled by NVC.

Call them if you can't find any dates before interview date.

26 minutes ago, M@K12 said:

Well I tried with new appointment/schedule and booked for 28th May. (as it was available) I waited 9-10 hours before retrying.

I came to know that people do cancel their appointment and VAC also increase their quota as per requirement.

So there will be available dates for people like us as we have interview scheduled by NVC.

Call them if you can't find any dates before interview date.

I just tried again and was able to make a June appointment! Do we have to pay a fee for this appointment or is that just for Non-Immigrant Visas? (My case is CR2). I was not able to find fee payments on the confirmation page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.