Greenbaum

MAY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,080 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, janet3 said:

In my opinion.... I would take all of the documents from the trust....all of the payments made to your fiancé for the last year from the trust....and a list of future payments that the trust is obligated to make to your fiancé for the next year or two (the trustee is capable of doing that) Those documents should satisfy the consulate.

Thank you very much.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
7 minutes ago, US&TN said:

Can anyone tell me what's the julian date calculation? I think I'm missing something here 

The way I figured it out was the 3 digits after the year (2019) for Eg. It could be 665 or 550 then you just add 500 to that (665+500= 1165)

then google a Julian day converter and it will give you the day of the month by just typing that final number in.... correct me if I'm wrong  but my date made sense that way 

6 hours ago, US&TN said:

Can anyone tell me what's the julian date calculation? I think I'm missing something here 

6 hours ago, KyleB22 said:

The way I figured it out was the 3 digits after the year (2019) for Eg. It could be 665 or 550 then you just add 500 to that (665+500= 1165)

then google a Julian day converter and it will give you the day of the month by just typing that final number in.... correct me if I'm wrong  but my date made sense that way 

Instructions for this are in the pdf on the first page of this thread #18. Download and review for this trick and many other tips, tricks and hacks.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I filled out the askNVC form from greenbaums post right after I got my NOA2.  I received notice this morning that my petition is at NVC.  Thanks for the tips and tricks, it's really helpful!

Noa2: 5/17

Nvc rec: 6/11 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, MisoBlu said:

I filled out the askNVC form from greenbaums post right after I got my NOA2.  I received notice this morning that my petition is at NVC.  Thanks for the tips and tricks, it's really helpful!

Congratulations!  I did that too but the lady who work in the NVC said that there's no email showing in the system and now she can't change that and put it . Idk why that happened . We have almost the same noa2 date hopefully I will be next

Edited by US&TN

26 minutes ago, MisoBlu said:

we have a similar date, my case came on the 10th to the nvc, but still does not have a case number, when they sent you your mail they gave you a case number?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
23 hours ago, hkiewife said:

@Lyubov thanks for sharing your progress. Our NOA2 was on the same date 05/14, NVC received the case on June 5th but similarly, there is no case number yet. Let's wait and stay optimistic haha 🤗

called NVC and received my case number, yayyy 

and thanks for the google drive file, I converted the Julian date 161 ( = 661 - 500 ) and found my case was approved on Jun 10 Monday. Now I think I will continue to wait patiently for the status update. 

See if this graph helps.

image.thumb.png.d26f80be87a440deb657451f6c83bef3.png

Edited by hkiewife

K1 

• I-129F sent:                       Feb 09, 2019
  • Interview:                          Aug 26, 2019
  • K1 visa received:             Sep 30, 2019
  • US Entry:                           Nov 23, 2019
  • Marriage:                          Feb 02. 2020

AOS

• Submission:                     Feb 20, 2020
  • Biometrics:                       Mar 08, 2020
  • EAD/AP Approved:          Jul 28, 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Liddy92 said:

we have a similar date, my case came on the 10th to the nvc, but still does not have a case number, when they sent you your mail they gave you a case number?

No case number yet, they just said it was received.  I'm planning to call later this week to ask for it.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.