LizzyGreen

Processing time in all Service Center has changed!😱

59 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Tsh said:

Wow, that's not bad at all. USC spouse, TSC too. Hopefully ours would also take less than 8 months like yours :(

When did you apply? We got lucky! I’ve read posts here who applied July and they were saying no approval yet. I’m not sure. Hope you get yours soon! Goodluck everyone! 😊

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
12 hours ago, Alex&Jen said:

It is for I - 130, Visa Journey sent it to me...according to my timeline and the processing time. 

I dont knownif the VJ time line is 100% accurate. I believe its an estimated time.  The wait period is definitely going to be long. It is well

Filed: Other Country: Oman
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

When did you apply? We got lucky! I’ve read posts here who applied July and they were saying no approval yet. I’m not sure. Hope you get yours soon! Goodluck everyone! 😊

You were super lucky

13 hours ago, Alex&Jen said:

It is for I - 130, Visa Journey sent it to me...according to my timeline and the processing time. 

It will end in praise

9 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Oh we just started and got our Noa1 last March. Long way to go. Did u have to keep calling and ff up w uscis?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Tsh said:

Oh we just started and got our Noa1 last March. Long way to go. Did u have to keep calling and ff up w uscis?

No. I just kept checking the dates of receipts they are processing weekly. So we were expecting a late December or January for ours. We were surprised we got the letter first week of December. Sometimes the dates shown on the website is not updated. Good luck 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

No. I just kept checking the dates of receipts they are processing weekly. So we were expecting a late December or January for ours. We were surprised we got the letter first week of December. Sometimes the dates shown on the website is not updated. Good luck 😊

What site do you go to for checking the dates of receipts they are processing weekly? VJ or the USCIS?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alex&Jen said:

What site do you go to for checking the dates of receipts they are processing weekly? VJ or the USCIS?

USCIS. I don’t think it is always updated tho. Ours came earlier than what was on their website. 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Kartinee23 said:

USCIS. I don’t think it is always updated tho. Ours came earlier than what was on their website. 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, Kartinee23 said:

How do you check on uscis? It only shows me estimated time for service centers

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Tsh said:

How do you check on uscis? It only shows me estimated time for service centers

Yes. Like what I’ve said in my previous replies, we based on the estimated time in there but ours came earlier that what was posted. 😊

On 4/11/2019 at 4:51 AM, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Ours was Nebraska Service Center. PD is August 21, 2018. We are currently waiting for our Case Complete and interview date. 

Mine is Nebraska too. PD July 11,2018 . Still waiting for NOA 2? May i know when did you receive your NOA 2? And how long will it take after NOA 2 to affidavit of support? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, chyntn said:

Mine is Nebraska too. PD July 11,2018 . Still waiting for NOA 2? May i know when did you receive your NOA 2? And how long will it take after NOA 2 to affidavit of support? 

We received NOA2 January 18, 2019. And case number and AOS was March 5, 2019. And case complete April 11, 2019. Would have been sooner, however had to wait 9 extra days. 

Edited by Ivie & Eguagie
It's not year 3019 it's 2019

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

We received NOA2 January 18, 2019. And case number and AOS was March 5, 2019. And case complete April 11, 2019. Would have been sooner, however had to wait 9 extra days. 

Wow that was fast! Ours got approved Dec 11, 2018 and NVC received it Feb 16, 2019. Submitted doc April 1. Still waiting for CC

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

It happened again!!!! Now in Nebraska went from 7.5-10 to 10-13 months. Great way to ruin one's weekend.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.