TBoneTX

Trump Russia Collusion Treason Was All Just Another Elite Lie

141 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

They are indistinguishable.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Mueller's report and "lack of smoking gun" conclusions were likely not for lack of culpable evidence, but rather due to the fact that Mueller and his team  likely were driven by the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) long-standing legal opinion that a sitting president should not be Indicted, even if the charges remained sealed. (1)

What Congress tries to do is another matter. The piranhas in the House may taste blood in the water, but Mitch and his antebellum boys would never allow such a vote in the Senate. Humpty-Trumpty should do some serious ingratiating with the GOP senators.

While we fellow Americans should seriously consider letting the Pres with a 37% approval rating, tweet himself off into his last two years in office as a lame duck. For to seriously consider the current Veep as a suitable substitute, may rather be an incarnation of Darth Maul from Star Wars. (2)  A scenario that we should try to avoid for the well-being of our republic.

YMMV.

(1)  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-a-legal-dispute-between-mueller-and-barr-drove-the-end-of-the-trump-probe/2019/04/19/1781807e-623e-11e9-9ff2-abc984dc9eec_story.html

(2) https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Pitaya said:

Mueller's report and "lack of smoking gun" conclusions were likely not for lack of culpable evidence, but rather due to the fact that Mueller and his team  likely were driven by the DOJ's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) long-standing legal opinion that a sitting president should not be Indicted, even if the charges remained sealed. (1)

What Congress tries to do is another matter. The piranhas in the House may taste blood in the water, but Mitch and his antebellum boys would never allow such a vote in the Senate. Humpty-Trumpty should do some serious ingratiating with the GOP senators.

While we fellow Americans should seriously consider letting the Pres with a 37% approval rating, tweet himself off into his last two years in office as a lame duck. For to seriously consider the current Veep as a suitable substitute, may rather be an incarnation of Darth Maul from Star Wars. (2)  A scenario that we should try to avoid for the well-being of our republic.

YMMV.

(1)  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-a-legal-dispute-between-mueller-and-barr-drove-the-end-of-the-trump-probe/2019/04/19/1781807e-623e-11e9-9ff2-abc984dc9eec_story.html

Yes, because Mueller and Co., plus the Left Who Never Joke, are so much in favor of never ousting a sitting president that they are willing to let Trump go just this one time.  :rolleyes: :no:

You have to get go of the bone.   It's old and has zero flavor.  Move on.  He may not be squeaky (what politician ever is?), but he's clean.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Pitaya said:

YMMV.

As to the well being of the republic, maybe we should get to the bottom of how the previous president politicized institutions that should be apolitical?  Btw, what poll is showing 37%?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr19

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
15 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

As to the well being of the republic, maybe we should get to the bottom of how the previous president politicized institutions that should be apolitical?  Btw, what poll is showing 37%?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_apr19

Thanks for the question, sorry I quoted the incorrect news article. His approval rating isn't 37%. Trump's approval rating is 39%.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/04/22/trumps-popularity-hits-record-low-as-support-for-impeachment-wanes/

Instead of continuing to dig up old skeletons, suggest that we let sleeping dogs lie for now, and go after the latest bunch of carpetbaggers and scalawags. If there is enough political will to dig up the old skeletons later on, go for it.

Edited by Pitaya

Timeline
6 hours ago, Pitaya said:

Thanks for the question, sorry I quoted the incorrect news article. His approval rating isn't 37%. Trump's approval rating is 39%.

https://morningconsult.com/2019/04/22/trumps-popularity-hits-record-low-as-support-for-impeachment-wanes/

Instead of continuing to dig up old skeletons, suggest that we let sleeping dogs lie for now, and go after the latest bunch of carpetbaggers and scalawags. If there is enough political will to dig up the old skeletons later on, go for it.

I hear that we should let sleeping dogs lie, but that flies in the face of getting to the bottom of what all started this.  For nearly two years we have dealt with an investigation with little definition that only seemed to be structured to look at anything and was based on a lie that the media helped fuel.  This is now looking like it was more to cover up nefarious actions by a few “power brokers”.  They tell us that the actions of a foreign power are so pervasive, while covering up that the potential internal efforts by a few have potentially more impact.  If we should let sleeping dogs lie, then we now have a precedent to appoint a special prosecutor after every presidential election to simply delve into unsubstantiated allegations.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

I hear that we should let sleeping dogs lie, but that flies in the face of getting to the bottom of what all started this.  For nearly two years we have dealt with an investigation with little definition that only seemed to be structured to look at anything and was based on a lie that the media helped fuel.  This is now looking like it was more to cover up nefarious actions by a few “power brokers”.  They tell us that the actions of a foreign power are so pervasive, while covering up that the potential internal efforts by a few have potentially more impact.  If we should let sleeping dogs lie, then we now have a precedent to appoint a special prosecutor after every presidential election to simply delve into unsubstantiated allegations.

Okay, should we get to the bottom of this continual heresy and associated cover-ups? Let's establish a self-perpetuating agency for ongoing investigation of slights and innuendos, and anything else that percolates to the surface of our assorted political arenas. Let's call it "The Inquisition" and be done with it.

Filed: Timeline
On 4/23/2019 at 2:37 PM, Pitaya said:

Okay, should we get to the bottom of this continual heresy and associated cover-ups? Let's establish a self-perpetuating agency for ongoing investigation of slights and innuendos, and anything else that percolates to the surface of our assorted political arenas. Let's call it "The Inquisition" and be done with it.

Slights and innuendos?  Is that what you think Obama and Hillary are guilty of??

Timeline
34 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Slights and innuendos?  Is that what you think Obama and Hillary are guilty of??

It is not for me to try and judge anyone, I have a enough concern for myself. I am not a lawyer, a jury, or a trial judge. I don't know what they are guilty of, they have not been tried in a court of their peers. I am saying that once you start on that slippery slope of picking your sleeping skeleton du jour of wrong or injustice, it doesn't seem to end. I say to put to rest a lot of these issues, perhaps we need to convene a new Federal Agency of Inquisition. The Papacy started theirs in 1232, and it still lives on to this day..... Hey, let's go after the descendants of these alleged purps and make them pay. Will that make things better?

How far back do you want dig up old old skeletons, and right all of these purported wrongs? Did we ever wrap up Irangate? or Contragate? or Watergate for that matter, is that far enough back...45 years ago? How about the Nam war? The Warren Commission on the Kennedy shooting? Was there really a conspiracy? Who knew about it? Did FDR really have advance notice of the Pearl Harbor attack? How about this one that is getting some recent press, restitution for the crimes committed against the black people in this country since the Civil War? Should be dig up the nagging and conflicting issues surrounding the "War of Northern Aggression?" Is there any good result to be gained by assigning culpability?

All of us have to stop all of this petty back-biting, bickering, divisiveness and vengeance-seeking. For united we stand, divided we fall. The present is a dangerous time for our republic and our way of life. I say what our course of action was written long ago, in arguably one of the best selling books of all time, in the Books of Romans and John: "Vengeance is mine says the Lord." and "Let he who is perfect cast the first stone."

Timeline
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:37 PM, Pitaya said:

So in your opinion we should turn a blind eye?  I suppose if Trump uses the FBI/CIA/DOJ to spy on the 2020 Democrat campaign it would be just fine to those on the Left?  To me, I am more worried about unelected bureaucrats doing whatever they can do to direct political power rather than some foreign entity using social media or the media in general.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Pitaya said:

It is not for me to try and judge anyone, I have a enough concern for myself. I am not a lawyer, a jury, or a trial judge. I don't know what they are guilty of, they have not been tried in a court of their peers. I am saying that once you start on that slippery slope of picking your sleeping skeleton du jour of wrong or injustice, it doesn't seem to end. I say to put to rest a lot of these issues, perhaps we need to convene a new Federal Agency of Inquisition. The Papacy started theirs in 1232, and it still lives on to this day..... Hey, let's go after the descendants of these alleged purps and make them pay. Will that make things better?

How far back do you want dig up old old skeletons, and right all of these purported wrongs? Did we ever wrap up Irangate? or Contragate? or Watergate for that matter, is that far enough back...45 years ago? How about the Nam war? The Warren Commission on the Kennedy shooting? Was there really a conspiracy? Who knew about it? Did FDR really have advance notice of the Pearl Harbor attack? How about this one that is getting some recent press, restitution for the crimes committed against the black people in this country since the Civil War? Should be dig up the nagging and conflicting issues surrounding the "War of Northern Aggression?" Is there any good result to be gained by assigning culpability?

All of us have to stop all of this petty back-biting, bickering, divisiveness and vengeance-seeking. For united we stand, divided we fall. The present is a dangerous time for our republic and our way of life. I say what our course of action was written long ago, in arguably one of the best selling books of all time, in the Books of Romans and John: "Vengeance is mine says the Lord." and "Let he who is perfect cast the first stone."

Considering we are speaking specifically of the farce that was the Mueller investigation and the political shenanigans done by the losing party and the last administration, I am fine with a focus on just that period. 

I agree, back-biting is unproductive, but if there were actors within the government trying to overthrow an election, they should be exposed and punished even if that includes the last president.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Considering we are speaking specifically of the farce that was the Mueller investigation and the political shenanigans done by the losing party and the last administration, I am fine with a focus on just that period. 

I agree, back-biting is unproductive, but if there were actors within the government trying to overthrow an election, they should be exposed and punished even if that includes the last president.

Go for it. Try to find a "modern-day Diogenes" inside the Beltway "den of thieves."  When that "modern-day Diogenes" finds an honest man.  Maybe they will have enough political backbone, clout and inclination to want to do something about it.

Good luck.:thumbs:

Timeline
1 hour ago, Pitaya said:

Go for it. Try to find a "modern-day Diogenes" inside the Beltway "den of thieves."  When that "modern-day Diogenes" finds an honest man.  Maybe they will have enough political backbone, clout and inclination to want to do something about it.

Good luck.:thumbs:

So how do we move forward?  Washington DC is a swamp, but considering the swamp rose up against one person, how should we treat the next occupant?  I suppose if that occupant has a D next to their name we should just turn a blind eye, but if they have that dreaded R all bets are off.  I for one would like to see a little house cleaning, and like I said earlier, we can limit that to the most recent administration and the 2016 election aftermath where the actions of those swamp dwellers are much more comparable to Nixon than the comparison the leftist media is making with respect to President Trump.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I think that the new Attorney General is sincerely concerned about all this and is awaiting the Inspector General's report in a month or two before proceeding.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 4/24/2019 at 10:38 PM, Pitaya said:

I don't know what they are guilty of, they have not been tried in a court of their peers.

I worked with classified information for 20 years.....top secret information.  I know what Hillary is guilty of.  Comey wimped out, but Hillary is guilty of mishandling classified info....at the very least.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate..