dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Yes hopefully things will move at NVC...it was running smoothly for few weeks at NVC and then last week was dead...just saw 1 case on VJ..this has to be our week...I am already tired of wait at USCIS level and can’t afford any more wait ...

i agree this is just crazy, and calling them doesnt help at all honestly. i just dont get it why does it take them so much time 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
11 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Finally the journey that started February that refused to end has ended today. After 5 RFEs we are documentary qualified. 

Waouhhhhh congrats . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
32 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Finally the journey that started February that refused to end has ended today. After 5 RFEs we are documentary qualified. 

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
33 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Hey! Congrats finally!!! When did you resubmit again? I meant the LAST resubmission?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
17 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

And I here saying 3 weeks wait lol awesome mews finally. But geee 5 lord have mercy it’s over. You received the email or you just check the website?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hey! Congrats finally!!! When did you resubmit again? I meant the LAST resubmission?

April 18 and after he saw CEAC change stuffs on there he resubmit again April 25

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, nyokie said:

April 18 and after he saw CEAC change stuffs on there he resubmit again April 25

I resubmitted April 17. No update. I... 😑

Timeline
Just now, Kartinee23 said:

I resubmitted April 17. No update. I... 😑

I guess they say he was smart enough to resubmit and let us leave the dumb ones for the last 🤣

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I guess they say he was smart enough to resubmit and let us leave the dumb ones for the last 🤣

😂😂

Please if anyone on this thread lives in New York City , send me a private message please 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

I clicked and saw it, later received the email. Lol, it hasn't been easy 

Boy I scared to check that again.

you sure been check that every 30 mins aye  lol I don’t blame you. Guess I have to wait tonight because se they look like they is go by the time we submitted them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.