dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

im n

2 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

No case close today?

im not sure, i havent seen any update on NVC website at all today they still have pervious weeks dates up.

7 minutes ago, Cheridane123 said:

I called NVC today and they said my case was receive on the 23 . I hope by the end of MAY i can have my case # and invoice . Good  luck to everyone 

I am 04/05 on NVC list and I haven’t received my case number as to today...someone got there case # last week and his was 04/01..so yeah hopefully we all get ours sooner...

3 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

Guys did u see any update on ceac?

My account didn't even change a bit. I see that the document that was accepted back in December, was rejected in April. I guess its a glitch but the system update didn't change anything. 

Any cc? Last submitted 4/18

I resubmitted my own to avoid stories 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

I resubmitted my own to avoid stories 

And you have to wait another 3 weeks since you resubmitted.

when did Yiu resubmitted it?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, habib1990 said:

@The Rock ll NVC recevied mine on 04/08 i was hoping to get it this weeks as someone got there 04/01. hopefully we get some news soon. 

I just checked mine since you posted I was planning to check it after 5pm since they said 9am-5pm.

i was honking the website will not work if we sign in.

that was my first time I sign in for today.

I don’t know if the website was working all day. Was it?

Timeline
1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

I resubmitted on 18th of April, then upload another one on 25th.

Ohhh so that 3 weeks wait. If You update t twice they will reject it. Just letting you know.

5 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I just checked mine since you posted I was planning to check it after 5pm since they said 9am-5pm.

i was honking the website will not work if we sign in.

that was my first time I sign in for today.

I don’t know if the website was working all day. Was it?

I was able to login in the morning too. But it wouldnt let me view anything if i would click on my name or any documents. It said can visit that site at this moment. 

13 minutes ago, nyokie said:

And you have to wait another 3 weeks since you resubmitted.

when did Yiu resubmitted it?

Nyokie did u resubmit urs too? Or u just left it as is where it says rejected? 

36 minutes ago, habib1990 said:

@The Rock ll NVC recevied mine on 04/08 i was hoping to get it this weeks as someone got there 04/01. hopefully we get some news soon. 

Yes hopefully things will move at NVC...it was running smoothly for few weeks at NVC and then last week was dead...just saw 1 case on VJ..this has to be our week...I am already tired of wait at USCIS level and can’t afford any more wait ...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

I am 04/05 on NVC list and I haven’t received my case number as to today...someone got there case # last week and his was 04/01..so yeah hopefully we all get ours sooner...

04/05 is your approve petition’s date or the date that NVC received ur case ? , usually NVC receive your case after 2 weeks of your NOA2, and when they received you can wait another 4-8 weeks to have your case &invoice #. 

Just now, Cheridane123 said:

04/05 is your approve petition’s date or the date that NVC received ur case ? , usually NVC receive your case after 2 weeks of your NOA2, and when they received you can wait another 4-8 weeks to have your case &invoice #. 

Approval 3/20/19..sent to NVC 03/29/19..NVC received 04/05/19..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Finally the journey that started February that refused to end has ended today. After 5 RFEs we are documentary qualified. 

Congratulations! 🍾 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.