RenoBound

Waiting time for Montreal Canada Interview

349 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Nsk1433 said:

Any new update from nvc 

They reject my wedding certificate as well I dont know what's wrong with them I uploaded my wedding certificate under me and my wife documents but I uploaded separately like English and native Language they accepted my wife's documents but for mine they reject and asked to put it together another 2 weeks for review now what about you any reply back 

Does Canada offer multi language civil documents, I thought all docs were in english. 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, WeGuyGal said:

Does Canada offer multi language civil documents, I thought all docs were in english. 

No I got married in other county so I have orignal in native Language and translation in English 

5 minutes ago, Nsk1433 said:

No I got married in other county so I have orignal in native Language and translation in English 

county?

Or country, as in Ind/pak? 

I-751 journey

10/16/2017.......... ROC package mailed

10/18/2017.......... I-751 package received VSC

10/19/2017.......... I-797 NOA date

10/30/2017.......... Notice received in mail

10/30/2017.......... Check cashed

11/02/2017.......... Conditional GC expired

11/22/2017.......... Biometrics completed

xx/xx/xxxx.......... waiting waiting waiting

Filed: IR-5 Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I'm so glad I found this forum. I see now that NVC rejections are common. I'm worried mine might get rejected. I wanted to know if anyone else had a few documents that needed to be translated.

I am the petitioner and my Mom is the applicant. My mom's birth certificate was translated because NVC asked for it under Civil Documents. They did not ask/specify that the police certificate from Mexico nor her Mexican passport needed to be translated. I submitted all of the documents including the untranslated police certificate and passport from Mexico.  I will have them translated before we get to the interview in Montreal. 

I submitted documents to NVC on 04/26/19.  I am bummed to hear that they don't give you the interview date when they let you know that your application is complete. If I understand correctly, they typically e-mail you to you let you know that your application is complete about 3-4 weeks after you submit. Then, 3-4 weeks after that they send you an e-mail with an interview date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, Nsk1433 said:

Still nothing they are reviewing 16th of April now ?

Hey I got rfe again. Lol! My attorney did not upload the W2 of the spouse of our joint sponsor lol! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hey I got rfe again. Lol! My attorney did not upload the W2 of the spouse of our joint sponsor lol! 

OMG, I am so sorry to hear this. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, RenoBound said:

Lol! We paid $$$$ to get delayed twice lol! What can I do? I was so late to discover VJ. But hopefully not another 3 wks to wait for this before another review. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, RenoBound said:

I just checked your profile. You got CC April and will have the interview this month? Wow! Lucky! Others wait for 2 months or more after case complete i think for interview

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kartinee23 said:

I just checked your profile. You got CC April and will have the interview this month? Wow! Lucky! Others wait for 2 months or more after case complete i think for interview

Aw thank you.  We are super excited. But please don't forget that my case is IR-5 relative based.  My US born daughter is sponsoring me to return to the USA.  So the pacing and timing is different from what I've read.  She was born in wedlock, she is over 21, so we have a fairly straight forward case.

I will follow your case with interest of course, hope it gets wrapped up super soon!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, RenoBound said:

Aw thank you.  We are super excited. But please don't forget that my case is IR-5 relative based.  My US born daughter is sponsoring me to return to the USA.  So the pacing and timing is different from what I've read.  She was born in wedlock, she is over 21, so we have a fairly straight forward case.

I will follow your case with interest of course, hope it gets wrapped up super soon!

We are Cr-1 it’s spousal visa. My husband is a US Citizen. Hopefully we get an interview July! 🙏🏽

Other IR-5 ive read in here who got CC feb or March are still waiting for interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.