RenoBound

Waiting time for Montreal Canada Interview

349 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Crazybell said:

Finally.!!!!!!!!!!!   Got IL today..

PD - April 7th, 2005

CC - January 2nd, 2019

IL - July 22nd, 2019 (201 days and counting)

Interview - August 27th, 2019 (237 days)

Canada F4 category (Montreal)

Wow! That’s a great news! Congratulations.. good luck on your interview.. hopefully ours will come out soon..

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crazybell said:

Finally.!!!!!!!!!!!   Got IL today..

PD - April 7th, 2005

CC - January 2nd, 2019

IL - July 22nd, 2019 (201 days and counting)

Interview - August 27th, 2019 (237 days)

Canada F4 category (Montreal)

Did you recieve an email or postal letter ? Do let us know hows your interview goes on 27th of August 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, JR henry said:

Wow! That’s a great news! Congratulations.. good luck on your interview.. hopefully ours will come out soon..

What's your document completed date ?

2 minutes ago, Crazybell said:

Received email...👍

Wish u all the best 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok since this is my first post here I'm going to hope for the best!

We were "documentarily qualified" on April 30, 2019, and have heard absolutely nothing since then. Our lawyer seems to be of no help whatsoever and both my husband and I are getting frustrated. Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes to get an interview if we applied for an IR-1 visa? He is American, I am Canadian in western Canada. 

Thank you so much for any information you might have and are willing to share!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, mcinnis17 said:

Ok since this is my first post here I'm going to hope for the best!

We were "documentarily qualified" on April 30, 2019, and have heard absolutely nothing since then. Our lawyer seems to be of no help whatsoever and both my husband and I are getting frustrated. Does anyone have any idea on how long it takes to get an interview if we applied for an IR-1 visa? He is American, I am Canadian in western Canada. 

Thank you so much for any information you might have and are willing to share!

A lot of us are still waiting. One person who got DQ last January finally received her interview letter for August. Will add you in our group msg so you can see the list. 🙏🏽

Timeline
10 minutes ago, hakeemsyd said:

Can you add me to group message as well please?

i am also CC in mid jan and PD in april.

Sure what is your visa category? Our group is for CR1/IR1. Also, Jan 15 or 16?

Timeline
1 hour ago, hakeemsyd said:

My visa category is F2A (not sure if i belong to your group).

case complete Jan 14

PD: April 1

Oh sorry! Our group is CR1/IR1 and F categories are different. 

Timeline

It's so quiet here. I just can't believe this backlog is due to just summer vacations X_X 

Is anyone here with a case complete date (in the IR/CR categories) in Feb, March or April? I feel like they've all had their interviews by now, except for the rare few. It's just weird how our list has people from end of April onward, but literally no one before that 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, KrisUSBound said:

It's so quiet here. I just can't believe this backlog is due to just summer vacations X_X 

Is anyone here with a case complete date (in the IR/CR categories) in Feb, March or April? I feel like they've all had their interviews by now, except for the rare few. It's just weird how our list has people from end of April onward, but literally no one before that 

CC March 14 (my birthday.....) DC April 30. Still nothing since then :(

The waiting with no end in sight is the killer. Up until now you could sorry of track things? Now it feels like waiting on the interview date has no end in sight lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, mcinnis17 said:

CC March 14 (my birthday.....) DC April 30. Still nothing since then :(

The waiting with no end in sight is the killer. Up until now you could sorry of track things? Now it feels like waiting on the interview date has no end in sight lol

We're super close (mine was May 2nd). Chances are some of us will see each other at the consulate. We should chat it up while we're there and wait! :P 

But yeah, I agree. This is absolutely brutal.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.