cinthyaap

CUIDAD JUAREZ INTERVIEW 2019

173 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, David Garcia said:

Hi name is Stephany I’m petitioning my husband who’s currently Mexico  . Our Cc  is June 2019 . 

Can someone give me some advice to expedite visa .  I live with my parents Have 4 kids . My oldest Just started therapy speech , also one of my twins 4 month old baby has plagiocepaly . My reason to expedite i can’t depende on family to help or take care of my kids they have there own responsibility . My sister is a freshman in college . I’m not able to go to some of my kids appointments because I have no one to take care of my other kids . 

So if if someone can help me with so advise would really help me out and appreciate, 

also apologize if I posted this in the wrong topic 

It’s a long wait from cc date unfortunately . Mine was completed on March 26 2019 and I still haven’t received my appointment for the interview. You should receive yours by June 2020. Have faith and pray

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/11/2019 at 4:05 PM, David Garcia said:

Hi name is Stephany I’m petitioning my husband who’s currently Mexico  . Our Cc  is June 2019 . 

Can someone give me some advice to expedite visa .  I live with my parents Have 4 kids . My oldest Just started therapy speech , also one of my twins 4 month old baby has plagiocepaly . My reason to expedite i can’t depende on family to help or take care of my kids they have there own responsibility . My sister is a freshman in college . I’m not able to go to some of my kids appointments because I have no one to take care of my other kids . 

So if if someone can help me with so advise would really help me out and appreciate, 

also apologize if I posted this in the wrong topic 

Hello Stephany - you may email NVC requesting an expedite - be sure and attach any evidence of your claims ie a report from your children's doctor detailing their ailments and your sister's college schedule.  

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html?wcmmode=disabled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/23/2019 at 6:16 PM, Adamaj123 said:

My wife had her appointment on June 3rd. L  1st day was the check in with appointment center.  If you haven't made that appointment do it right away.  If you can't get a date you like book it anyway and check the website often.  You can change the appointment if you need to. No need to arrive more than 15 minutes early.  The 2nd day was for the medical clinic.  We made a morning appointment and picked up the results in the afternoon.  3rd day we went to the mall and watched movies.  We gave ourselbes an extra day as they say the medical can take up to 48 hours for results.  The day of the interview my wife went into the consulate for 4 long hours.  She said it was mostly waiting. A woman reviewed her paperwork and then another man interviewed her.  The actual interview was only 5-10 minutes. As long as you are honest and have nothing to hide things should go pretty smoothly.  The next day we flew to mexico city to wait for the visa.  Although the man approved her visa the woman that checked her paperwork wanted a new police certificate. We had a federal police certificate, but it was just a printout on regular paper.  The officer didn't believe it was an original.  The state certificates are printed on government paper with a picture and fingerprint.  This put us into the dreaded administrative processing.  We were able to get them a new certificate within 2 days.  We recieved the visa by DHL on June 25th.  Flew back to the USA. Spent 20 minutes at immigration and we were home free.  It was the most stressful month of our lives but everything worked out.  If you have any converns or questions i'm happy to go into more detail.

Best wishes!

Know your paperwork inside and out. Keep ot organized and make copies.

Can you please view the post I have regarding questions on the beneficiary's address on the paperwork? Is it okay to keep it in the format used in Mexico? Thanks!

Does anyone know what interview questions they asked?

Our cc was on January 2019 and we just received our interview for January 7th, 2020. My husband has daca and I know the key thing that people say is to not worry and be honest but it’s very scary. He came on his own when he was 13 and doesn’t remember a lot but I’m worried that him not remembering will be a problem. If anyone has had an interview please let me know what questions they asked? 

also, we have waited 11 months for interview date and receiving this letter was a crazy amount of emotions for everyone waiting it will get there be patient.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this long wait for spousal visas also apply for people who are applying to sponsor their spouse through direct consular filing as well?

I was given a link to a website where we set up an account and can book our own appointment. It seems that's a different process from most people in this thread who appear they are being assigned an appointment? 

We submitted our DS-260 and are trying to book out interview but the online system is showing none available. Just trying to gauge approximately how long this may take us in total.  

Sorry I have been out of the Forums for a while and I cannot believe what I am seeing, so after receiving an NOA 2 approval it is taking over a year to get an interview in Juarez?  Why? Is it because of all the asylum petitions? 

On 6/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, mauricio.alv11 said:

Does anybody know of any updates? Like what month and year they’re on? My wife’s cc was in March 29th and still nothing. Is it really taking up to 9 months or am I being paranoid? This waiting process is so frustrating.

Hi My husband complete date was March 26 2019 we still waiting 😩. Did your wife get her interview appointment yet?

On 12/18/2019 at 12:34 AM, Danifrangutier said:

Does anyone know what interview questions they asked?

Our cc was on January 2019 and we just received our interview for January 7th, 2020. My husband has daca and I know the key thing that people say is to not worry and be honest but it’s very scary. He came on his own when he was 13 and doesn’t remember a lot but I’m worried that him not remembering will be a problem. If anyone has had an interview please let me know what questions they asked? 

also, we have waited 11 months for interview date and receiving this letter was a crazy amount of emotions for everyone waiting it will get there be patient.

Hi how did the interview go? What questions were asked?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrspacombe said:

Hi didn’t your husband get his is interview date yet? I’m still waiting it’s been 10 months now 😔

From what I've gathered from this forum and the facebook groups I belong to, current interview wait times for Juarez are taking anywhere from 10 to 13 months from your cc date.  This is due to the influx of visa applications reacting to our current administration.  

On 1/23/2020 at 9:40 AM, Clarebear101 said:

From what I've gathered from this forum and the facebook groups I belong to, current interview wait times for Juarez are taking anywhere from 10 to 13 months from your cc date.  This is due to the influx of visa applications reacting to our current administration.  

Omg it went from 9 to 11 months to 10 to 13 months now???? 😩😩😢😢😢

On 1/23/2020 at 9:40 AM, Clarebear101 said:

What Facebook group? Please let me knor

Timeline
On 1/23/2020 at 5:28 AM, Mrspacombe said:

Hi didn’t your husband get his is interview date yet? I’m still waiting it’s been 10 months now 😔

It takes a year pretty much,, I am cc 2/29/19 and my interview is 2/25/2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.