kev_n_jena

35 days till medical, still no packet

6 posts in this topic

We're still waiting on her packet to arrive. According to the website her medical is in 35 days. She really wants to travel to her parents house in Samar now but she needs to wait for her packet to arrive in Mindanao. What happens if the packet doesn't show up in time for her to make it to Manila for her medical? I noticed at least one person didn't get their packet until one week before the interview date. The medical is scheduled for 8 days before the interview.

Kevin

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi,

If she didn't get her packet then she can print her schedule online and show it to saint lukes.

11-13-06 filed I129f

11-28-06 noa1

02-12-07 touched

02-13-07 touched again lol

02-12-07 noa2 thank you Lord!

MNL case number given by NVC..2007****

02-26-07 case forwarded to Manila

04-16-07 medical done yeepppeee...

05-21-07 interview APPROVED thanks God!!!

06-05-07 Got my visa

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

if your packet doesn't arrive soon, try calling St. Lukes and request to pick up your packet 4. I called ST. Lukes yesterday to request it and they ask me to call back on Monday to see if it is ready for pick up. Then this morning DHL delivered my packet 4 so i don't need go to St. Lukes on Monday anymore. But i can see your fiancee is in Mindanao, it might be hard to go and pick up her packet. But if her medical is fast approaching and there is no packet 4 yet, then try to call and request pick up from St. Lukes.

We're still waiting on her packet to arrive. According to the website her medical is in 35 days. She really wants to travel to her parents house in Samar now but she needs to wait for her packet to arrive in Mindanao. What happens if the packet doesn't show up in time for her to make it to Manila for her medical? I noticed at least one person didn't get their packet until one week before the interview date. The medical is scheduled for 8 days before the interview.

Kevin

Others are right, she can request a packet 4 at St. Lukes. Since your fiancee is from Mindanao and it's very incovenient to travel back and forth, why don't you let her take the medical ahead of time using the printout of her appointments at USE website and then before going through the entire physical, inform St. Lukes that she wants to pick up her packet at the end of the medical or the next morning, during her second day physical.

Good luck!

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Her packet came today May 25! She will be traveling to get her passport next week, she already took the CFO seminar and has all the requirements for her passport. After that she will go with her mom and little sister back to their home in Samar. She's lived in Mindanao for a few years for work. Her mom is from Mindanao but their home is in Samar where her dad is from. The family will be back together finally! Her mom's been in Mindanao with her for a few months helping out her family.

Thanks for the replies!

kev_n_jena

Kev n Jena

thumb_Kyle_John_1_email.jpgthumb_Img_2057_web.jpgthumb_Pictures_429.jpg

hypocrit - a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Pet Peeve for 2011 - supercilious, contemptuous, arrogant, attitudes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Her packet came today May 25! She will be traveling to get her passport next week, she already took the CFO seminar and has all the requirements for her passport. After that she will go with her mom and little sister back to their home in Samar. She's lived in Mindanao for a few years for work. Her mom is from Mindanao but their home is in Samar where her dad is from. The family will be back together finally! Her mom's been in Mindanao with her for a few months helping out her family.

Thanks for the replies!

kev_n_jena

hello kev_n_jena...my medical will be on 19th..and interview will on 26th too..and im from mindanao too..where does she in mindanao? i wanted to have a company to the interview..i hope we live in a close town..im in butuan..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.