Sean and Kristina

N-400 March 2019 Filers

888 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi friends,

The journey got to the end, yesterday I became an American Citizen today. I have been reading your messages silently. I want to give back anything which I know.

Thank you all for creating such a helpful and supportive community here!

Good luck for everyone who are waiting and pray for them.

My timelines:

Interview 08/06
Approved 08/06
Oath scheduled date: 09/20

Oath date: 10/04.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, subbu_laxmi said:

Hi friends,

The journey got to the end, yesterday I became an American Citizen today. I have been reading your messages silently. I want to give back anything which I know.

Thank you all for creating such a helpful and supportive community here!

Good luck for everyone who are waiting and pray for them.

My timelines:

Interview 08/06
Approved 08/06
Oath scheduled date: 09/20

Oath date: 10/04.

Congrats! Where did you have your oath and who was the speaker?

Was interview straightforward? Give some details on how it went. Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi,

Oath was at Austin..and District judge presided the ceremony.

The interview was simple.  don't worry.  The interview was very quick and done within 15 mins. If you have luck and no name change, your oath will be in same week or same month....

Good luck...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Here to clarify as husband was very sad and upset after his interview.

Husband went in, had a 15 minute interview and was given a sheet saying he passed the test but they needed more information as to why we owe taxes. Husband was bummed as he thought he was denied because he was told that his citizenship gets denied for missed payments as it shows lack of moral character. He took all the documents, payment plans and all but we did miss a couple of payments as I was laid off. They gave us 30 days to explain what happened and I wrote a statement saying that I was let go and we could not afford to make the payments but that I did reach out to the IRS to let them know my situation. None the less we got the approval letter on Oct. 4th. We are now just waiting on the ceremony. Husband is breathing a sigh of relief. 

5 minutes ago, Ofi & Javy said:

Here to clarify as husband was very sad and upset after his interview.

Husband went in, had a 15 minute interview and was given a sheet saying he passed the test but they needed more information as to why we owe taxes. Husband was bummed as he thought he was denied because he was told that his citizenship gets denied for missed payments as it shows lack of moral character. He took all the documents, payment plans and all but we did miss a couple of payments as I was laid off. They gave us 30 days to explain what happened and I wrote a statement saying that I was let go and we could not afford to make the payments but that I did reach out to the IRS to let them know my situation. None the less we got the approval letter on Oct. 4th. We are now just waiting on the ceremony. Husband is breathing a sigh of relief. 

Congratulations!  Glad to hear everything worked out for you.  Hope you are able to find employment soon and are able to continue with your back taxes payment plan. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 9/9/2019 at 4:10 PM, momo2012 said:

omg i hope mine changes to Tucson too..i'm tired of waiting

Momo2012, I got schedule for my interview. And i will attend it to the Phoenix field office in Nov 20.

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

Hi all!  Just updating - husband filed N-400 in April in Minnesota.  They estimate an almost 2-year processing time initially, but it eventually went down to 1 year.  We moved to Massachusetts at the end of August.  His case was immediately transferred to the Boston field office, and about a week later he got notice of his interview.  He had the interview on 10/4 and passed!  Now we're just waiting for the oath ceremony.

Good luck to everyone!  We're all so close to the end ❤️  And thanks to all those that have shared their experiences and lent support to one another during this long and difficult journey.

Edited by mjtollef
mistake

Timeline

Hello good morning to everyone hope your day is great just stoping by to share my time line currently waiting on interview to be schedule 

App sent:03/18/2019

App received:03/22/2019

Biometrics:03/30/2019

Biometrics reviewed:04/08/2019

Waiting on interview to be schedule......

My local office is dallas tx 

Heard last week people from. End of February. Were getting schedule but nothing since then feels like for ever! 

Well thank if anyone else can share thier timeline would be great. 

Thanks!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Yleana said:

I just got a notification about my interview schedule. I filled my application on March 2 2019 z so happy 😁😁

Finally, I’m happy for you.. It was about time.. I’m impatient my interview is for Nov 20th. 😊

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Fairfax Office:

Just got a status update from the egov website, saying my ceremony notice was mailed!!! This is 8 days after my interview, YAY!

No date yet, and my online account is not yet reflecting any of this...Still showing "You have attended your interview", and no document uploaded either...hopefully they will update soon. Will keep you guys informed!

On 10/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, Hector2323 said:

Any dallas march filers schedule yet?

Received an email, 10/12, that I have been schedule for my interview.. waiting for the letter to see the date.

Complete: AOS
Married 06/12/2014
08/02/14: Concurrent filing of i130, i485 and i765.

07/20/15: Green card received!! 

Complete: ROC

Package Mailed: 05/11/17

Received: 05/12/17

Money Order cashed: 05/12/17

NOA Received: 05/22/17

Biometrics Notice (dated): 5/20/17

Appt date: 06/05/17 (complete)

Approval notice: 9/11/2018 (received 9/15/2018)

Card received: 9/18/2018

😍02/05/19: Welcomed baby girl into our family 😍

Current: Naturalization

03/13/2019 - submitted online N400 and paid fee

03/26/2019 - received biometrics notice scheduled for 4/5

04/05/2019 - completed biometrics

10/12/2019 - received interview noticed scheduled for 11/16

11/16/2019 - interview

11/21/2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Timeline
19 minutes ago, JeanF said:

Received an email, 10/12, that I have been schedule for my interview.. waiting for the letter to see the date.

What date was your file date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.