1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

Cool, in the same boat. Makes me feel better now. Nothing since 4/11 after NOA I-797(18 month extension).

Yep, California is the slowest on the biometrics. Same for me--no word after the NOA. The good news is that the 18 month extension letter worked for renewal of my husband's drivers license--they seemed really familiar with it at the DMV, so I feel pretty relieved now. I guess the trick is to try not to think too hard about it for the next year...

K1

Spoiler

12/18/2015- NOA 1

1/29/2016- NOA 2

2/18/2016- Letter from NVC saying they're forwarding to Guangzhou

3/4/2016- Received P3, returned it about a week later

3/22/2016- P4 email

5/12/16- Interview. Approved!

5/16/16- After a few days saying administrative processing, CEAC now says issued!

Additional snafu: my fiancé came over on his visa, but just a month later (and the day before we were going to get married) he had an emergency that necessitated him returning to China.  I contacted the Guangzhou consulate via their email system, provided the requested documents/proof, and he was granted a second interview for "reissuance."  He had to re-do the medical, redo the interview (bringing yet another copy of all of the things he had to bring the first time) and we were approved again!  He received what looked like a new visa in his passport, but the original 90 day countdown for marriage was still ticking.  He came back to the US and we got married right away!

8/22/16- Married!

AOS

9/30/16- Filed for AOS, EA, AP

10/6/16- NOA 1 for AOS, EA, and AP (USCIS case status website says case was received on October 4th)

11/9/16- Bio appointment

12/13/16- EA and AP approved!

no news... case status on website still says "fingerprint fee received..."

4/11/17- submitted online service request for case out of normal processing time (over 6 months)

5/2/17- USCIS website updated to "My card is being produced!"

5/10/17- Green Card received

ROC

3/2/19- Filed ROC

3/8/19- NOA/18mo extension received

5/7/19- Bio appointment

9/2/20- Interview scheduled for next month!

On 4/15/2019 at 5:11 PM, ASEIRDLO said:

Yes I signed up for email and text ... nothing received so far. It is very frustrating seeing people receiving text/email/extension letter while I have received nothing.

@Aseirdlo hi how is it going did you hear anything?

@vkbruh1114 @rasaco

We actually already got the biometrics appt notice a few days ago, mail was mixed with other mails. 🥴

Notice Date: 4/12

Bio Appt: 5/3

Never updated on MyUscis, so check your mailbox...pls keep us all posted. 👍🏻

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Bose12 said:

Has anyone who filed in Texas with SRC gotten biometrics appointment?

My case is SRC got my extension letter 04/02 wth noa date of 03/29 but no biometrics yet..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
6 hours ago, Bose12 said:

Has anyone who filed in Texas with SRC gotten biometrics appointment?

6 hours ago, simaysimon said:

My case is SRC got my extension letter 04/02 wth noa date of 03/29 but no biometrics yet..

Maybe whoever files at Texas Service Center don’t need bio appt 🤣

Package sent: 9/08/2016
Received: 9/10/2016
Checks cashed: 9/15/2016

Text/Emails: NONE!!!
NOA in mail: 09/19/2016 - Notice date: 9/14/2016
BIO Appt in the Mail: 09/22/2016 - Scheduled for 10/03/2016- COMPLETED
EAD/AP Approved: 11/15/2016
EAD/AP Received:
Interview:

GC Approved:

GC Received:

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, Kimkim21 said:

@Aseirdlo hi how is it going did you hear anything?

Hi Kimkim, not going good. I haven't heard anything. Feeling nervous but still hopefull! Did you hear anything yet? I can't stop checking my emails.

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, vkbruh1114 said:

Cool, in the same boat. Makes me feel better now. Nothing since 4/11 after NOA I-797(18 month extension).

@vkbruh1114 you filed in Lewisville Texas? How long did it take to receive email/text/NOA? @Kimkim21 and I are still waiting. My package was deliver 4/1/2019. 21 days later I am still waiting for at least text or email. Cheque has not been cashed.

3 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Hi Kimkim, not going good. I haven't heard anything. Feeling nervous but still hopefull! Did you hear anything yet? I can't stop checking my emails.

No not at all I'm so nervous too. Why oh why I'm seeing that person's who sent via USPS got earlier response dont know why 

11 minutes ago, Kimkim21 said:

No not at all I'm so nervous too. Why oh why I'm seeing that person's who sent via USPS got earlier response dont know why 

Yes I saw the same. Seems the UPS was not the fast option after all ... well let's hang in there, I see people eventually get the email/text, it just takes a lot longer.

1 minute ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Yes I saw the same. Seems the UPS was not the fast option after all ... well let's hang in there, I see people eventually get the email/text, it just takes a lot longer.

Yea some get after 18 days I pray we get it by tomorrow I want to travel on the 8 I'm very worried 

3 minutes ago, Kimkim21 said:

Yea some get after 18 days I pray we get it by tomorrow I want to travel on the 8 I'm very worried 

I really hope yours come soon before the 8th! I'll keep you posted when I receive mine.

1 minute ago, ASEIRDLO said:

I really hope yours come soon before the 8th! I'll keep you posted when I receive mine.

Thanks you've been a friend indeed lol best of luck to us 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, ASEIRDLO said:

@vkbruh1114 you filed in Lewisville Texas? How long did it take to receive email/text/NOA? @Kimkim21 and I are still waiting. My package was deliver 4/1/2019. 21 days later I am still waiting for at least text or email. Cheque has not been cashed.

I sent package on 3/29, package delivered on 4/3. 

Sms received on 4/8

checks cashed 4/9

got NOA 4/11. 

Then no activity 

On 4/21/2019 at 12:24 PM, Bryle said:

@vkbruh1114 @rasaco

We actually already got the biometrics appt notice a few days ago, mail was mixed with other mails. 🥴

Notice Date: 4/12

Bio Appt: 5/3

Never updated on MyUscis, so check your mailbox...pls keep us all posted. 👍🏻

Are you march filers too? I havent got my biometrics yet. One of the member here told me that they received biometric notice after 5 months of NOA.. I have WAC receipt.. Are we on the same boat?.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.