1,474 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, EAxTrueHollywood said:

Just received my extension letter !!

good luck to all of you 

Hey , great news.

which center are you? 

1 hour ago, Kimkim21 said:

Thanks same to you ..did you signed up for email and text ..I hope you heard something by now plz keep me posted I want to know what Edwards is up to.. lol

Yes I signed up for email and text ... nothing received so far. It is very frustrating seeing people receiving text/email/extension letter while I have received nothing.

1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs Umer said:

My case also begins with WAC and its been almost 3 weeks and I have not received biometric letter. Should I wait more or i need to call them 😑

Mine is WAC too. No biometrics schedule yet... 😞😞😞

4 hours ago, missileman said:

We know, for a fact, that your package was delivered since Edwards signed for it.....Have they cashed your check yet?   

No, the check has not been cashed. Basically nothing since Edwards signed for it. It hurts to see other lockboxes/PO Boxes are being processed but this Lewisville TX one just seems to be at some sort of a standstill.

45 minutes ago, MSD007 said:

I tried to call them - They were like we need to wait 30 days before they could put Tier 2 person on call to trace the package - This is so frustrating - all april filers have gotten notification!!

Oh wow. 30 days! It's so frustrating that they are not processing ours. Maybe he put them on a big pile and the ones that came later are at the top!

It's driving me crazy ... if everyone's was delayed I would have peace but seeing people who filed after me receive their emails and texts is so disheartening.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

No, the check has not been cashed. Basically nothing since Edwards signed for it. It hurts to see other lockboxes/PO Boxes are being processed but this Lewisville TX one just seems to be at some sort of a standstill.

I'm sorry to see the delay.  It's weird because the Dallas PO Box is getting extension letters out fast.....

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

9 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Oh wow. 30 days! It's so frustrating that they are not processing ours. Maybe he put them on a big pile and the ones that came later are at the top!

It's driving me crazy ... if everyone's was delayed I would have peace but seeing people who filed after me receive their emails and texts is so disheartening.

I've seen someone in this log file at Lewisville also and got email and text pretty fast ..I'm worried now ..that Edwards 

On 4/12/2019 at 1:08 PM, EAxTrueHollywood said:

Just got my text message with my receipt number!

Originally Sent: 3/25/19

USCIS sent back to me: 3/29/19

received denial sheet: 4/5/19

sent the 2nd time: 4/8/19

received receipt#: 4/12/19

Where did you file 

1 hour ago, missileman said:

I'm sorry to see the delay.  It's weird because the Dallas PO Box is getting extension letters out fast.....

I wish I had used the Dallas PO Box now :-(

man!

I've seen someone in this log file at Lewisville also and got email and text pretty fast ..I'm worried now ..that Edwards 

Oh you did? There is hope then!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vitran said:

Hey , great news.

which center are you? 

Texas Service Center 

Where did you file 

It is the Texas Service Center

Package sent: 9/08/2016
Received: 9/10/2016
Checks cashed: 9/15/2016

Text/Emails: NONE!!!
NOA in mail: 09/19/2016 - Notice date: 9/14/2016
BIO Appt in the Mail: 09/22/2016 - Scheduled for 10/03/2016- COMPLETED
EAD/AP Approved: 11/15/2016
EAD/AP Received:
Interview:

GC Approved:

GC Received:

On 3/8/2019 at 7:34 PM, nickstgc said:

Shipped package to Lewisville, TX February 28th, arrived and sign for 10:25 am March 1st.... still haven’t received a text/email or charged credit card.

Hi have you heard from USCIS? I also sent to Lewisville Texas. Package delivered April 1st. Absolutely no communication from USCIS. No email. No text. No NOA. Check not cashed. No extension letter. Did you hear back yet?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
7 hours ago, Shao said:

Mine is WAC too. No biometrics schedule yet... 😞😞😞

We got our biometrics letter from WAC about 5 months after submission.  So, don't hold your breath for a while.

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

18 hours ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Hi have you heard from USCIS? I also sent to Lewisville Texas. Package delivered April 1st. Absolutely no communication from USCIS. No email. No text. No NOA. Check not cashed. No extension letter. Did you hear back yet?

Hey did you get anything?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.