1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, Carlos12345 said:

Are people actually getting interviews? Just trying to figure out if interviews are common since the the 12/10/18 update to I751.  If so how soon should you be expecting a notice if you need an interview? 

Probably a year or so from now. 

03-19-2021: Officially an American Citizen 🇺🇸 Entire journey from initial K-1 Visa filing to Naturalization took 5 years, 8 days.

You can see my complete timeline by clicking here.

Hi March Filers!

Me again!

It's now 14 days since my package was delivered to Lewisville on 1 April and nothing. No text. No email. No NOA. No package returned.

Any thoughts on what could be going on? Does anyone know if Lewisville is facing delays/backlog? What do I do for wok in the mean time? I was hoping for the extension letter, I'm not too worried about the 10Yr GC itself right now, just the extension letter.

Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Hi March Filers!

Me again!

It's now 14 days since my package was delivered to Lewisville on 1 April and nothing. No text. No email. No NOA. No package returned.

Any thoughts on what could be going on? Does anyone know if Lewisville is facing delays/backlog? What do I do for wok in the mean time? I was hoping for the extension letter, I'm not too worried about the 10Yr GC itself right now, just the extension letter.

Thank you! 

We know, for a fact, that your package was delivered since Edwards signed for it.....Have they cashed your check yet?   

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

hi all

just quick update

I received my bio request last Friday (04/12/2019) and my bio is scheduled at 04/23/2019

wish me luck!! 

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

17 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Hi March Filers!

Me again!

Thank you! 

Hi my package was sent to the same address and signed for by same Edwards on April 10, didnt get anything yet but you have me thinking oh lord 

Good morning Friends

I just checked my status and its changed to this

ingerprint Review Was Completed

As of April 15, 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number MSC...., at our National Benefits Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

Im so happy this is going fast. Lets hope all of us go through smoothly.

57 minutes ago, parsha said:

hi all

just quick update

I received my bio request last Friday (04/12/2019) and my bio is scheduled at 04/23/2019

wish me luck!! 

Good luck Parsha👍🏼

6 hours ago, zilchfox said:

Probably a year or so from now. 

Normally its supposed to be around 3 to 5 month, but I think you are right since all centers are backlogged and way behind.

Missouri Center(MSC)  however just recently started to receive I 751 to process. From what I gathered  cases going to them when they are processes and are in need for interview. 

So My guess ( fingers crossed) those with MSC are faster in compare with like Cali(which we all know how backlogged they are).

I sent my I751 03/13/19 and today my process just started and fingerprint review is over. 

Good luck to all

On 4/12/2019 at 6:39 PM, MA & SY said:

Hi bro, 

Basically, everyone has this issue, so have a peace of mind lol try to create an account @ DHS website which is related to Homeland Security, and then plug in your receipt #. You will see that 'your case was received'

Good luck, 

Hey man,

thank you for your replay.

I already did my bio and was wondering why its not in the system but today I finally found my status updated to : started processing and bio review is over.

hope yours and rest of us go fast.

2 hours ago, Kimkim21 said:

Hi my package was sent to the same address and signed for by same Edwards on April 10, didnt get anything yet but you have me thinking oh lord 

EDWARDS signed mine too. Good luck to you. Good luck to us!

1 minute ago, ASEIRDLO said:

EDWARDS signed mine too. Good luck to you. Good luck to us!

Thanks same to you ..did you signed up for email and text ..I hope you heard something by now plz keep me posted I want to know what Edwards is up to.. lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/30/2019 at 2:09 PM, Tina-angel said:

Hi guys, there is still no biometric letter for me since we got the NOA1 two weeks ago. my case begins with letter"WAC". I don't know why. Maybe i need  more time to wait.

My case also begins with WAC and its been almost 3 weeks and I have not received biometric letter. Should I wait more or i need to call them 😑

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 4/3/2019 at 7:49 PM, rasaco said:

Mine also starts with WAC and we also haven't gotten biometric notice.

I am WAC too and waiting for bio letter eagerly. Good luck 👍

Removal of Conditions

03/08/19  Sent ROC package to Arizona from California

03/11/19  Received by USCIS with Signature

03/15/19  Moneyorders were cashed out

No text or mail from USCIS received yet, Fingers Crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Just received my extension letter !!

good luck to all of you 

Package sent: 9/08/2016
Received: 9/10/2016
Checks cashed: 9/15/2016

Text/Emails: NONE!!!
NOA in mail: 09/19/2016 - Notice date: 9/14/2016
BIO Appt in the Mail: 09/22/2016 - Scheduled for 10/03/2016- COMPLETED
EAD/AP Approved: 11/15/2016
EAD/AP Received:
Interview:

GC Approved:

GC Received:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.