1,474 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, kg0103 said:

Sorry, it’s MSC. I edited my original post. 

Thank you.  I see you added your data to our spreadsheet......Thanks.......Hopefully, the list will eventually give us some useful information regarding MSC (National Benefits Center) I-751 processing..........information is very difficult to find.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

4 minutes ago, ASEIRDLO said:

Thank you for sharing, I feel a little bit better seeing how long your NOA took from when they received your package to when you received the NOA. And that you never received email or text!

@vkbruh1114 5/16/2019

I was getting worried too since I didn’t receive any text or email. I couldn’t even check if they processed my payment.

Hang in there. You’ll get yours soon. :)

2 minutes ago, missileman said:

Thank you.  I see you added your data to our spreadsheet......Thanks.......Hopefully, the list will eventually give us some useful information regarding MSC (National Benefits Center) I-751 processing..........information is very difficult to find.

Yes I did! Thanks to you too.

Do you have any idea when they started sending applications over to MSC? I hope USCIS can give us the approx processing time even if it takes more than a year. So at least we know what to expect. The wait is exhausting 😂

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
10 hours ago, kg0103 said:

Yes I did! Thanks to you too.

Do you have any idea when they started sending applications over to MSC? I hope USCIS can give us the approx processing time even if it takes more than a year. So at least we know what to expect. The wait is exhausting 😂

I wish the VJ administrators would modify the ROC timeline to allow us to choose centers other than California and Vermont so we could run timeline reports to track. I think that would be a great enhancement. 

N-400 Timeline

• 2020.03.08 -- Naturalization filing window opened
  • 2020.03.09 -- N-400 filed and feed paid online
  • 2020.03.14 -- Email/Text notifications received that biometrics appt scheduled
  • 2020.03.14 -- NOA of case receipt received via USPS
  • 2020.03.20 -- Biometrics appointment notification received via USPS
  • 2020.03.30 -- Received email notification that biometrics appt scheduled for April 2 canceled due to Covid19
  • 2020.04.02 -- Biometrics scheduled for 1:00 PM canceled due to Covid-19
  • 2020.08.07 -- Myuscis update: biometrics being reused
  • 2020.08.14 -- NOA of biometrics reuse received via USPS
  • 2020.09.30 -- E-notifications received that interview has been scheduled
  • 2020.11.05 -- N-400 interview scheduled for 12:45 PM
  • 2020.11.05 -- Citizenship approved and oath administered! 

ROC Timeline

• 2019.03.08 -- ROC 90-Day Filing Window Opened
  • 2019.03.08 -- Mailed 1-751 and G-1145 to Phoenix (via UPS)
  • 2019.03.12 -- 1-751 and G-1145 delivered to Phoenix (via UPS)
  • 2019.03.12 -- 1-751 official submission date
  • 2019.03.15 -- I-797 (NOA 1)  LIN=Nebraska Service Center
  • 2019.03.18 -- Text message notification received: file receipt confirmation || Check for application + biometrics fees processed
  • 2019.03.18 -- NOA1 received via USPS (18-month Green Card extension)
  • 2019.09.06 -- I-797C NOA Biometrics Appointment notice date
  • 2019.09.13 -- I-797C NOA Biometrics Appointment notice receive (via USPS)
  • 2019.09.20 -- Biometrics (walk in) … originally scheduled for 2019.09.26 @ 9:00 AM 
  • 2020.03.10 -- E-notification that interview appointment scheduled
  • 2020.03.16 -- Interview appt notification receive via USPS
  • 2020.04.14 -- Interview scheduled for 7:30 AM canceled due to Covid-19
  • 2020.05.22 -- App status updated "New Card Is Being Produced"  and will be mailed
  • 2020.05.22 -- App status updated "Case Approved"
  • 2020.05.26 -- I-797 NOA received via USPS Approval Notice
  • 2020.05.27 -- App status updated to "Card Was Mailed to Me"
  • 2020.05.28 -- App status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service"; USPS tracking app shows expected delivery date of June 1, 2020
  • 2020.05.29 -- Permanent Green Card received via USPS Priority Mail

AOS Timeline

• 2016.12.30 -- AOS, EAD, and AP applications delivered to Chicago PO
  • 2017.01.21 -- NOA1's received via USPS for I-485 (AOS),  I-131 (AP), and I-765 (EAD)
  • 2017.02.24 -- Biometrics Appointment
  • 2017.04.20 -- AOS & EAD approved; NOA2's received via USPS on 2017.04.23
  • 2017.04.29 -- EAD & AP combo card received
  • 2017.06.06 -- AOS approved!
  • 2017.06.10 -- 2-YR Green Card received

K-1 Visa Timeline

• 2016.04.18 -- I-129F Received by USCIS
  • 2016.04.20 -- I-129F NOA1
  • 2016.06.29 -- NOA
  • 2016.08.15 -- Bangkok Embassy received our case from NVC
  • 2016.08.23 -- Packet 3 sent to Embassy in Bangkok
  • 2016.08.26 -- Packet 4 email received from Embassy
  • 2016.09.05 -- Medical exam @ 10:30 AM @ BNH
  • 2016.09.07 -- Interview @ 7:30 AM...Visa approved
  • 2016.09.09 -- Visa Received
  • 2016.10.02 -- Entered USA (POE LAX)
  • 2016.11.18...Our Wedding Day 

On 4/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, explodingtomatoes said:

I just received my submission, returned to me. Turns out that I submitted it 10 days too early... 

I just received my submission too. It was returned as I submitted days too early. Quick question, did you re-use all the documents and just resend? I noticed all documents have timestamps at the bottom.

Also I wonder if the check for the filing fee and biometrics should be two separate checks? just in case they won't need your biometrics again?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
Just now, Isa S. said:

I just received my submission too. It was returned as I submitted days too early. Quick question, did you re-use all the documents and just resend? I noticed all documents have timestamps at the bottom.

Also I wonder if the check for the filing fee and biometrics should be two separate checks? just in case they won't need your biometrics again?

I changed the cover letter to point out that it was a resubmission within 90 days of expiration. I printed new forms and evidence because of the time stamps. Except for one document that was from the bank directly so I just crossed off the stamp at the bottom (just one page). I had the fees on the same check (reused the check), after checking the internet for opinions. I mailed mine out on Tuesday and it was received yesterday. I will let you know how it goes! 

10 minutes ago, explodingtomatoes said:

I changed the cover letter to point out that it was a resubmission within 90 days of expiration. I printed new forms and evidence because of the time stamps. Except for one document that was from the bank directly so I just crossed off the stamp at the bottom (just one page). I had the fees on the same check (reused the check), after checking the internet for opinions. I mailed mine out on Tuesday and it was received yesterday. I will let you know how it goes! 

Thank you so much for sharing! I will do the same thing that you did. Good luck to us both! :)

It’s so hard looking at April filers whose packages were delivered after mine but they already received text, email NOA and extension letter. I don’t know whether to get off visa journey or to stay! And I haven’t received anything. 

3 hours ago, vkbruh1114 said:

[quoted post removed at author's request]

SRC is my service center. I received my NOA on April 5th (dated March 29) and no notice of biometrics yet. 

Edited by TBoneTX
author's request - quote removed

Timeline

Informed Delivery shows Wife has a letter from USCIS being delivered today.........Biometrics??????

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Just got my text message with my receipt number!

Originally Sent: 3/25/19

USCIS sent back to me: 3/29/19

received denial sheet: 4/5/19

sent the 2nd time: 4/8/19

received receipt#: 4/12/19

Package sent: 9/08/2016
Received: 9/10/2016
Checks cashed: 9/15/2016

Text/Emails: NONE!!!
NOA in mail: 09/19/2016 - Notice date: 9/14/2016
BIO Appt in the Mail: 09/22/2016 - Scheduled for 10/03/2016- COMPLETED
EAD/AP Approved: 11/15/2016
EAD/AP Received:
Interview:

GC Approved:

GC Received:

Timeline

Wife just received Biometrics appointment for 4/25...Yippee!!!!

Hello fellas 

Im happy almost everyone got their extension and mostly bios.

don't know if you have the same issue that Im having or not , I can not check my on line status with USCIS.

anyone has any Idea why is that so?

thank you 

8 hours ago, EAxTrueHollywood said:

Just got my text message with my receipt number!

Originally Sent: 3/25/19

USCIS sent back to me: 3/29/19

received denial sheet: 4/5/19

sent the 2nd time: 4/8/19

received receipt#: 4/12/19

Wow, what is denial sheet? Why did they deny? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.