1,474 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, missileman said:

What service center?  I have created a spreadsheet to help track the new MSC (National Benefits Center) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Id1duRRByZHJmhEzl9N25GqwzcnUyLCR4e4N9W6zGLg/edit#gid=0

Hello and thank you for that. 

Ill put mine in when I get home. 

Hi there,

We mailed our ROC last March 11 via USPS to their Dallas lockbox. I tracked it and it said it was delivered March 14. Until now, our check has not been cashed and there was no email or text that they received it. (We included the form for text/email notification). Is this normal or should we email or call them to follow up? 

I’m anxious..

thanks,

Isa

56 minutes ago, Isa S. said:

Hi there,

We mailed our ROC last March 11 via USPS to their Dallas lockbox. I tracked it and it said it was delivered March 14. Until now, our check has not been cashed and there was no email or text that they received it. (We included the form for text/email notification). Is this normal or should we email or call them to follow up? 

I’m anxious..

thanks,

Isa

Hi Isa

so we sent our on march 13th and recieved the extention and bio 8 days after, from MSC center. 

I think you should have got it by now. When is your GC expiration date? 

1 hour ago, Vitran said:

Hi Isa

so we sent our on march 13th and recieved the extention and bio 8 days after, from MSC center. 

I think you should have got it by now. When is your GC expiration date? 

Hi Vitran, my GC expires June 26, 2019. What should I do now? And also, what did I do wrong? I sent it using USPS Priority Mail Express and tracked it that it got to the PO Box in Dallas.

On 3/29/2019 at 12:30 PM, explodingtomatoes said:

My was received on the 14th at the Texas service center. The check has yet to be cashed, and I'm getting worried. Anybody has issues like me?

I have the same issue as you. Until now, our check hasn't been cashed. Our ROC was received on March 14 at the Dallas Service Center. Did they cash your check or did you receive any notification?

29 minutes ago, Isa S. said:

Hi Vitran, my GC expires June 26, 2019. What should I do now? And also, what did I do wrong? I sent it using USPS Priority Mail Express and tracked it that it got to the PO Box in Dallas.

Well I do not think its an issue since they did sign it , so they have it. Its either they are backlogged and you will get those two letter any day now or (I hope its not your case) they reject it upon some issues like not signing the I751 correctly or not giving them checks or stuff like that which I doubt its your case anyhow, those are really rare cases. 

Lets just stay positive and of course do some follow ups, 

and check with others in your center and check their time fram, maybe they are normal a bit behind other centers. 

I hope you get those two letters real soon my friend 

4 minutes ago, Vitran said:

Well I do not think its an issue since they did sign it , so they have it. Its either they are backlogged and you will get those two letter any day now or (I hope its not your case) they reject it upon some issues like not signing the I751 correctly or not giving them checks or stuff like that which I doubt its your case anyhow, those are really rare cases. 

Lets just stay positive and of course do some follow ups, 

and check with others in your center and check their time fram, maybe they are normal a bit behind other centers. 

I hope you get those two letters real soon my friend 

Thanks Vitran. I got anxious because I checked this March forum and those who sent their ROC to the Dallas PO Box, got their letters after a week or so. I signed the checks correctly and gave the checks. I will stay positive and cross my fingers. I already sent an email today. Thank you for the encouraging words.

1 hour ago, Isa S. said:

Thanks Vitran. I got anxious because I checked this March forum and those who sent their ROC to the Dallas PO Box, got their letters after a week or so. I signed the checks correctly and gave the checks. I will stay positive and cross my fingers. I already sent an email today. Thank you for the encouraging words.

I was worried about the exact same thing. Glad there are more than a couple people here with the same issue so it gives me breathing space lol - Same Dallas center, delivered on 22nd - added g1145 and no update yet. Hopefully we will receive something this week. **Fingers Crossed**

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My 2 Yr GC expires in June 2019, so I got eligible March 2019.

I sent my package with timeline here:

• March 29, 2019   - Printing package;
  • March 29, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • April 3rd, 2019 - Package delivered to Lewisville, TX;
  • April 8th, 2019 - Text received that package is received on April 3rd & EAC number assigned. (said that I-797 will be coming in the mail soon)

I feel better now

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I think I have corrected a security error on my MSC (National benefits Center) spreadsheet if anyone want to add their data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Id1duRRByZHJmhEzl9N25GqwzcnUyLCR4e4N9W6zGLg/edit#gid=0

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
43 minutes ago, vkbruh1114 said:

My 2 Yr GC expires in June 2019, so I got eligible March 2019.

I sent my package with timeline here:

• March 29, 2019   - Printing package;
  • March 29, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • April 3rd, 2019 - Package delivered to Lewisville, TX;
  • April 8th, 2019 - Text received that package is received on April 3rd & EAC number assigned. (said that I-797 will be coming in the mail soon)

I feel better now

Hi I m new here 

my packege was delivered on same day April 3 19 same Centre no updates yet and wanted to find out they rejected first time I filed i751 because credit card information wasn’t right so I sent it back with new application not the one they returned with the bank check is that going to be any issue?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Vray said:

Hi I m new here 

my packege was delivered on same day April 3 19 same Centre no updates yet and wanted to find out they rejected first time I filed i751 because credit card information wasn’t right so I sent it back with new application not the one they returned with the bank check is that going to be any issue?

So how did you proceed further?

Did they send you back the package to resend or did you send them check's again? Should'nt be an issue if you sent over everything right.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

First time they sent me back saying credit card information isn’t right and u r welcome to resubmit and everything that sent was returned to me so I filed again with new application and a this time with the bank check which was delivered on April 3 in Texas  not the one  they returned assuming that’s not going to be an issue 

Edited by Vray

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Vray said:

First time they sent me back saying credit card information isn’t right and u r welcome to resubmit and everything that sent was returned to me so I filed again with new application and a this time with the bank check which was delivered on April 3 in Texas  not the one  they returned assuming that’s not going to be an issue 

So you should be fine, My check has not been en-cashed yet, so that will happen in a couple of days.

Even you should receive some kind of update this week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.