JWaiver_2019

2019 J1 WAIVER TIMELINE - New Applicants

2,061 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, J1visa said:

Hi, @Mgj1  any news? Don't panic! 

Last night it was pending..... and I just checked and my case shows "Approved" yay!!! :) soooo, happy!!!! :) 

Now I am going to wait for my notice in the mail. Wish you the best and stay positive, it doesn't take that long to have it approved!! :) 

Keep us posted! 

Congrats!!! 😁😁😁

Mine still says that was received at another office. Hopefully it will change soon. 

Thanks for the update 

😊

On 1/7/2020 at 4:54 PM, Han77 said:

Hi all,

I have been experiencing serious delays. I submitted my documents on October 30th, my home country submitted NOS letter on November 6th, I can see from my bank account that DOS waiver Dept processed my check on November 7th (I double checked with my bank today after consulting a lawyer) but I still don't see any update. As a response to my email that I sent 1 month ago, USCIS just sent me this email a couple of days ago:

We have checked our files and there is no record of having received your application from the U.S. Bank in St. Louis, MO. 

We hope this information is helpful.

I don't know what that means (I asked, they never replied). Since my check has been processed already, does it mean that US BANK ST Louis MO didn't send my docs to them? Or did they lose my documents?

I had an appointment with a lawyer today and she suggested me to re-send all the documents ASAP.

Do any of you experience a similar problem?

Thank you very much.

Hi, May I know the status of your application?

3 hours ago, Max_Marks said:

I think you'd better to re-send all your documents again including another paycheck.

I did and and they received my documents (duplicates) last week. I didn't put a new paycheck though. I just included my previous bank statement showing that my check was cashed on November 7th with a cover letter.

1 minute ago, canel020 said:

Finally received FR! Very excited - pretty much 12 weeks!

All documents received - October 29th

Recommendation - January 16th

Not trying to kill my excitement, but what are the odds of not receiving a waiver even though the DOS has sent a favorable recommendation?

Congratulations.  All documents received - Oct. 20.     But still pending

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.