Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 I-129F FILERS

777 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Frustrated by the process of waiting for the NOA2, I sent emails to both my senators, my congresswomen, and the White House.

My Senators ignored  my emails, my congresswomen called me back but told me “unless it was an emergency they couldn’t help me.” The White House actually emailed me back (it took a month but they are busy)

The White House fwd my case to the USCIS and I got a response this morning. They explained the long wait time and gave me the current October processing time listed on the USCIS webpage.

it was nice the White House took the steps to fed my request to the USCIS even if it didn’t change anything.

2 minutes ago, Fir3fly13 said:

Frustrado por el proceso de espera del NOA2, envié correos electrónicos a mis senadores, a mis congresistas ya la Casa Blanca.

Mis senadores ignoraron mis correos electrónicos, mis congresistas me llamaron pero me dijeron "a menos que fuera una emergencia, no pudieron ayudarme". La Casa Blanca me envió un correo electrónico (tomó un mes pero están ocupados)

La Casa Blanca envió mi caso al USCIS y obtuve una respuesta esta mañana. Explicaron el largo tiempo de espera y me dieron el tiempo de procesamiento actual de octubre que figura en la página web de USCIS.

fue agradable que la Casa Blanca tomara las medidas para enviar mi solicitud al USCIS, incluso si no cambiaba nada.

But we are still in normal processing time. Do not worry that soon we will know something, without the need for the congressmen to help us, we have slate dates only have faith.

24 minutes ago, J.Z.Lefort said:

Just had this exact conversation so any ideas on how to get more straight forward answers are appreciated 😌

That is the best you will do. There is only one way that the USCIS will communicate their work load and that is from their website. The website says the same thing that "Emma" told you in your chat. This is a game of wait. You need more patience.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

1 hour ago, SMACEM2019 said:

Honestly I don't know. It can be so many things. I doubt its for more evidence of in person meeting cause I sent a ton of evidence for that. I'm thinking it might be the TOS for the chat I meet my fiancé on. Possibly my divorce decree wasn't all pages or wasn't the legal copy they wanted. It could be so many things who knows. Hopefully I get someone nice that calls me back from USCIS and they are willing to fax it back to me. I didn't send all copies of my passport but Ive read that they don't want them anymore that they have changed that. I thought I sent my fiancés (beneficiary) birth cert without being translated but as it turns out I didn't send it all. But they don't ask for it so it shouldn't be that. Maybe the passport pic sizes are off. We wrote our names on the back but I don't think we signed them. I cant remember if we put the date on them either. UGH!  My mind is just thinking of everything I could have done wrong or didn't send now. ;-(

Look over the spreadsheet from this link and it may trigger your memory.

Here on VJ they have created a spreadsheet where couples have added their RFE information and it makes for a good primer while you are waiting for your RFE.

Here is the link to the RFE thread: http://www.visajourn...fe-master-list/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

47 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Look over the spreadsheet from this link and it may trigger your memory.

Here on VJ they have created a spreadsheet where couples have added their RFE information and it makes for a good primer while you are waiting for your RFE.

Here is the link to the RFE thread: http://www.visajourn...fe-master-list/

Thanks actually USCIS called me back already and apparently they are requesting 1 of my 2 divorce decrees I submitted. The crazy thing is the one they are requesting is the older of the 2 from 1991 to confirm I am free to marry because its missing the judges signature. I say its crazy because I got married again a 2nd time already after that divorce which means I must have been legally able to marry after that divorce. But I understand its technicalities and just things that are required for this whole process. Its just kind of funny that my subsequent marriage doesn't serve as proof I was free to marry. lol  Now that I've looked at both my divorce decrees the 2nd one isn't signed by a judge either its signed by a commissioner. They didn't ask for that one again. Now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get a certified copy of that one to while I'm at it and submit both just in case. If anything I might need it at the Embassy  during the interview process. Also I was informed by the level 2 rep at USCIS that they are now able to email or fax petitioners the RFE's upon request once they have been issued which is great. All the petitioner has to do is call and speak to a level 2 rep. I think that's great and very helpful. Both the level 1 and levwel 2 rep I spoke with were very nice and eager to answer my questions and help me. ;-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

When I called USCIS, I was told there are still working on 10/2018 flyers. But i see here that 2/2019 flyers have been approved.. What is going on? Iam really nervous and scared. Its been 102days already... Since feb 7th 2019(NOA1)....Any suggestions or advice......

Edited by TheBs

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
23 minutes ago, TheBs said:

When I called USCIS, I was told there are still working on 10/2018 flyers. But i see here that 2/2019 flyers have been approved.. What is going on? Iam really nervous and scared. Its been 102days already... Since feb 7th 2019(NOA1)....Any suggestions or advice......

Yes, my suggestion is to RELAX. Patience is a virtue. The case will be reviewed in time. Enjoy life in the meantime.

1 hour ago, SMACEM2019 said:

Thanks actually USCIS called me back already and apparently they are requesting 1 of my 2 divorce decrees I submitted. The crazy thing is the one they are requesting is the older of the 2 from 1991 to confirm I am free to marry because its missing the judges signature. I say its crazy because I got married again a 2nd time already after that divorce which means I must have been legally able to marry after that divorce. But I understand its technicalities and just things that are required for this whole process. Its just kind of funny that my subsequent marriage doesn't serve as proof I was free to marry. lol  Now that I've looked at both my divorce decrees the 2nd one isn't signed by a judge either its signed by a commissioner. They didn't ask for that one again. Now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and get a certified copy of that one to while I'm at it and submit both just in case. If anything I might need it at the Embassy  during the interview process. Also I was informed by the level 2 rep at USCIS that they are now able to email or fax petitioners the RFE's upon request once they have been issued which is great. All the petitioner has to do is call and speak to a level 2 rep. I think that's great and very helpful. Both the level 1 and levwel 2 rep I spoke with were very nice and eager to answer my questions and help me. ;-)

A second marriage can be fraudulent also if the first is not quantified as being closed properly.  USCIS has no way of knowing till you submot a document signed off by an official.  Commissioners can be official. Don't open Pandora's box by submitting more than asked for. You can expose yourself to possiblity for additional requirements.  We have seen where a tier 2 will refuse to fax or comment on a pending RFE.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Hello everyone..😊

Our packet was mailed feb 14 and we received our NOA1 on feb 22.. We received the NOA2 today May 17 (sooner than we expected) .. awaiting for the NVC case no. 😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
52 minutes ago, franklyn1104 said:

Hello everyone..😊

Our packet was mailed feb 14 and we received our NOA1 on feb 22.. We received the NOA2 today May 17 (sooner than we expected) .. awaiting for the NVC case no. 😊

How did you receive you NOA2 ? Mail or WEBSITE (which website?) old or new 

1 hour ago, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

NOA2 can be verified by phone. They also send a copy to the petitioner.  You can use the website but currently most are finding a response from the new site.

There are good tips, tricks and hacks on the May 2019 NOA2 to NVC. Be sure to download the PDF file on the first page first post.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

9 hours ago, DiazEdgecombe9194 said:

we received it through mail..🙂

Edited by franklyn1104

Hi everyone! 

So happy to wake up this morning with a NOA2 approval waiting for me in the mail!

i was getting worried considering how many people who sent the application before me received an approval already.

it says on the letter that it has been approved on the 13th May.

still no info updated on both the old and new website!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.