G&A

*** K-3 May and June 2007 Filers ***

2,023 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
My Honey,

In my case, telephoning definitely helped. I checked just now and the date for my I-129F has changed to today's date, 12/6/07 from 12/5/07 from this morning, so they are definitely working on our case. I didn't call them too much, just twice to make sure they were on someone's desk to look at. I was satisfied after yesterday's call, so I will leave them alone now and patiently wait for the approval.

Deb

When you know it finally reached the official desk they will probably begin adjudicating. Its a wise thing not to call to often because every telephone call is documented and you will be questioned on it. (The operators are not to friendly) I hope you hear something soon and it sounds like your applications are underway... :thumbs:

Yes, I only called to make sure the petition was on someone's desk and told her that and also told her that I would leave them alone to do their job. The first lady I talked to at the beginning of Nov was rude, but the last two have been very helpful and friendly, so I was lucky. I think I will be hearing something soon now. Thanks for your help and advice.

Deb

I-130

Marriage : 3/10/07

I-130 Sent : 5/17/07 transferred from NSC to CSC

I-130 NOA1 : 6/12/07 pending at CSC

Touched: 11/07/2007!!!!!! (However, no touches on I-129F)

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

Touched: 12/06/07 (Hopefully this is them working on it)

Touched: 12/07/07 (Yesssss, come on approval!!!!)

Touched: 12/08/07 (Working on it even on a Saturday. What dedication!!!)

Touched: 12/12/07 (RFE)

Received RFE: 12/26/07

Sent back RFE: 12/26/07

Received in USCIS RFE mailroom: 12/27/07

Resumed case: 01/07/08

Touched: 01/08/2008

Touched: 01/09/2008 (APPROVED)

Touched: 01/10/2008

Received NOA2 by snail mail: 01/14/2008

Interview date: 08/12/2008 Put in the "black hole" of Administrative Processing

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

07/06/09: Received Notice of Intent to Revoke

07/27/09: Sent in evidence disputing investigation findings

07/30/09: Case processing has resumed

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
My Honey,

In my case, telephoning definitely helped. I checked just now and the date for my I-129F has changed to today's date, 12/6/07 from 12/5/07 from this morning, so they are definitely working on our case. I didn't call them too much, just twice to make sure they were on someone's desk to look at. I was satisfied after yesterday's call, so I will leave them alone now and patiently wait for the approval.

Deb

When you know it finally reached the official desk they will probably begin adjudicating. Its a wise thing not to call to often because every telephone call is documented and you will be questioned on it. (The operators are not to friendly) I hope you hear something soon and it sounds like your applications are underway... :thumbs:

Yes, I only called to make sure the petition was on someone's desk and told her that and also told her that I would leave them alone to do their job. The first lady I talked to at the beginning of Nov was rude, but the last two have been very helpful and friendly, so I was lucky. I think I will be hearing something soon now. Thanks for your help and advice.

Deb

Hi Deb,

You're not alone in here. I just don't want to post in here because I'm like a big curse on everyone. You may be the only one left on the chart but I'm the only one on the chart that got murdered.

You're approval will come any day, i feel it! And hey, I'll most likely be in Lagos the second week of January, if you're there at the same time we should get together!! I won't be there for the interview obviously.. I'll be there because this has been exhausting for us and we need something substantial and happy to look forward to.

xoxo

Kathryn

Strange in deed. :blink:

Let us know what is says if/when you get it. Could the first NOA2 on 10/30 been a mistake? Could the email be a mistake by bad technology and the long discussed glitches?

Hey guys,

Something really weird just happened. As you all know from my timeline below, my I-130 was approved on October 30th...I even got the NOA2 in the mail (but never got email notification). My NOA2 said that my case would be transferred to NVC for processing. Well, this never happened it was held unitl the approval of my I-129F. Well, 20 days later my I-129F was approved and I got the NOA2 in the mail. And now my I-129F was forwarded to NVC.

Today, I check my email and I have this email from CRIS.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Isn't this strange??? What do you think? I think they have a VERY VERY BAD IT Team....UNLESS, I'm getting a new NOA2 for my I-130 that has the correct wording...the one that says that the applicant is in the US and will have to do AOS in the US. (since I'm going with the K3).

What do you guys THINK????

Just to confirm what our friend MY HONEY states about USCIS being a bunch of WAC's. Well, remember my post from a couple of days ago...In which said I had received an Email saying my I-130 had been approved (however, I had gotten my approval NOA2 hard copy a month ago). Well, today ANOTHER approval letter was in my mailbox. This is sooo stupid....I got my first approval letter on October 30th and then I get another approval today. I called USCIS to double check and they said it could have been a computer problem....REALLLY? That is so absurd?!?

4.28.07 - Married in Jalisco Mexico - Cozumel Honeymoon for 2 weeks

***I-130***

5.24.07 - I-130 Received in CSC

7.14.07 - Received NOA1 (WOW after 6 weeks, I was worried...called INS and told me CSC had a computer "glitch" causing delays on printing Receipt notices and approvals)

10.30.07 - APPROVED No email, the NOA2 came in the mail...hard copy.

***1-129F***

7.23.07 - I-129F received in Chicago

7.30.07 - Received NOA1

11.21.07 - APPROVED!!!! APPROVED. GOT AN E-MAIL ON THANKSGIVING!

03.03.08- INTERVIEW IN CIUDAD JUAREZ. VISA GRANTED ON 03.03.2008

***AOS & EAD***

3.10.08 - Case Received at Chicago Lockbox, check cashed 3.14.08

3.17.08 - Received both NOA's in the mail

3.21.08 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail, biometrics Appt. 4.02.08

5.05.08 - EAD Card Production ordered GOT EMAIL (we received the same email on 5.09.08)

5.13.08 - Approval Email for EAD (so the card was ordered first, and then we were approved...hum)

5.15.08 - EAD Card Received in mail.

8.08.08 - WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT YAY...9/12/08 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

9.24.08 - Received Green Card in the mail YEAH!

***I-751***

6.15.10 - Mailed I-751 Docs to CSC, check cashed 6.24.10

6.26.10 - Received NOA in mail dated 6.21.10

6.29.10 - Received Biometrics appointment for 7.15.10

Timeline
My Honey,

Deb

Deb

Hi Deb,

You're not alone in here. I just don't want to post in here because I'm like a big curse on everyone. You may be the only one left on the chart but I'm the only one on the chart that got murdered.

You're approval will come any day, i feel it! And hey, I'll most likely be in Lagos the second week of January, if you're there at the same time we should get together!! I won't be there for the interview obviously.. I'll be there because this has been exhausting for us and we need something substantial and happy to look forward to.

xoxo

Kathryn

Hi Kathryn,

I am so glad to hear from you. Yea, I don't think my wait will be much longer now. They really are looking at it. This morning, the I-130 had today's date on it and the I-129F had yesterday's date. When I looked this afternoon, they both had today's date on it, so that is a sure indicator that an adjudicator is working on it. Maybe by the end of the week or early next week, I should be expecting an approval. Thank God!!! This is getting monotonous and seemingly a very cruel process. If he happens to get an interview in January and it happens to be around the time you are there, I will IM you and let you know so you can give me your contact details and maybe you and me and our husbands can meet somewhere.

xoxo

Deb

I-130

Touched: 11/30/2007 Touched: 12/02/07 (on a Sunday) (Guess the lady actually did put on someone's desk afterall).

2nd Interview date: 12/08/2008 (Rescheduled on 12/22/08 due to 12/8 being a Muslin Holiday)

12/22/08: Visa denied on the basis that his mother didn't confirm our marriage. She didn't answer any questions because embassy official didn't identify herself.

(F) Hello everybody... I'm always peeking in to see of any updates when I can. I've been so busy working and working and working..Aaaagh!! Anyway, My prayers still go out to those of you still waiting.. God give you peace and favor and good news soon. Congrats to those who got approvals.. and whos case has moved to NVC.. and for those who already have interview dates. This process is exhausting I swear.. I have a battle going on now in my brain and body.. it wants to go on vacation..but we're still not finished :no: . I still have to gather things together to send to my husband to show during interview. Right now my mind is going from clear to blank to unsure as to what comes next. As it comes to mind I try to address it or make note of it (I've lost some of my post-its) :wacko: .

Anyway... I posted this but getting no response yet. Maybe someone here can give me some input or direction.

Hello my VJ family :star:

I-129F and I-130 approved 11/21/07 and currently on the path of going to NVC then Jordan Embassy. If its at all possible, we really would like to do anything and everything we can to try to eliminate or avoid any additional delays.

So my question is this:

How early can my husband get his medical and police clearance completed (prior to getting packet 3)?

What info/ documents would he need in order to obtain this in Jordan?

Is there a number or site or email that I need in order to get this info?

If your spouse (beneficiary) had to go through Jordan.. please share what you know (i.e. where medical exam was completed).

Any info is appreciated... Thank you ahead of time :D .

Mahalo,

Gwen (F)

(F) Hello everybody... I'm always peeking in to see of any updates when I can. I've been so busy working and working and working..Aaaagh!! Anyway, My prayers still go out to those of you still waiting.. God give you peace and favor and good news soon. Congrats to those who got approvals.. and whos case has moved to NVC.. and for those who already have interview dates. This process is exhausting I swear.. I have a battle going on now in my brain and body.. it wants to go on vacation..but we're still not finished :no: . I still have to gather things together to send to my husband to show during interview. Right now my mind is going from clear to blank to unsure as to what comes next. As it comes to mind I try to address it or make note of it (I've lost some of my post-its) :wacko: .

Anyway... I posted this but getting no response yet. Maybe someone here can give me some input or direction.

Hello my VJ family :star:

I-129F and I-130 approved 11/21/07 and currently on the path of going to NVC then Jordan Embassy. If its at all possible, we really would like to do anything and everything we can to try to eliminate or avoid any additional delays.

So my question is this:

How early can my husband get his medical and police clearance completed (prior to getting packet 3)?

What info/ documents would he need in order to obtain this in Jordan?

Is there a number or site or email that I need in order to get this info?

If your spouse (beneficiary) had to go through Jordan.. please share what you know (i.e. where medical exam was completed).

Any info is appreciated... Thank you ahead of time :D .

Mahalo,

Gwen (F)

Hi there, I wish I could help you but the process in Mexico is very different that in Jordan. Sorry. On anonther note, we were approved on the same day. Has your I-129F reached NVC???

4.28.07 - Married in Jalisco Mexico - Cozumel Honeymoon for 2 weeks

***I-130***

5.24.07 - I-130 Received in CSC

7.14.07 - Received NOA1 (WOW after 6 weeks, I was worried...called INS and told me CSC had a computer "glitch" causing delays on printing Receipt notices and approvals)

10.30.07 - APPROVED No email, the NOA2 came in the mail...hard copy.

***1-129F***

7.23.07 - I-129F received in Chicago

7.30.07 - Received NOA1

11.21.07 - APPROVED!!!! APPROVED. GOT AN E-MAIL ON THANKSGIVING!

03.03.08- INTERVIEW IN CIUDAD JUAREZ. VISA GRANTED ON 03.03.2008

***AOS & EAD***

3.10.08 - Case Received at Chicago Lockbox, check cashed 3.14.08

3.17.08 - Received both NOA's in the mail

3.21.08 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail, biometrics Appt. 4.02.08

5.05.08 - EAD Card Production ordered GOT EMAIL (we received the same email on 5.09.08)

5.13.08 - Approval Email for EAD (so the card was ordered first, and then we were approved...hum)

5.15.08 - EAD Card Received in mail.

8.08.08 - WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT YAY...9/12/08 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

9.24.08 - Received Green Card in the mail YEAH!

***I-751***

6.15.10 - Mailed I-751 Docs to CSC, check cashed 6.24.10

6.26.10 - Received NOA in mail dated 6.21.10

6.29.10 - Received Biometrics appointment for 7.15.10

Timeline

hi, if anyone is still out there :( here's an update on my terminated case.

I got a response from the VSC through my congressman. They were even nasty to him.

Please keep in mind, they stressed to me at least a dozen times that I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE K3 VISA IS FOR:

"I-130 and I-129F for K-3 visa under the LIFE ACT filed by Kathryn >>> on behalf of Lanre >>>> - the I-130 petition was approved on 7/16/07 and forwarded to the National Visa Center - the petitioner and beneficiary need to pursue the immigrant petition as it has already been approved. You may want to contact the Consular officials for interview scheduling. The I-129F for K-3 visa is pending at this time and will more than likely be terminated as it is not needed. They are much better off going for the immigrant visa based on the I-130 approval, as it would take just as long for a K-3 interview and then they would have to file for adjustment after the beneficiary entered on the K-3 visa. This is reiterating what was given to you for information yesterday."

"...the petitioner and beneficiary need to pursue the immigrant petition as it has already been approved"

Seems that's only true if it's approve long before the I-129F

"You may want to contact the Consular officials for interview scheduling"

What the hell for?

"The I-129F for K-3 visa is pending at this time and will more than likely be terminated as it is not needed"

That's a matter of opinion

"They are much better off going for the immigrant visa based on the I-130 approval"

Again.. opinion.

"...as it would take just as long for a K-3 interview and then they would have to file for adjustment after the beneficiary entered on the K-3 visa."

hmmm So they are adding together the time it takes to get the interview for a K3 WITH the time it takes to adjust the status. I'm only seeing the time it takes to be with my husband. Are they really this stupid? (yeah i know the answer to that). They really only see things in terms of paperwork don't they. They don't realize they are talking about real live human beings. I guess it means nothing to her that my son doesn't care if his dad is here and not able to work, he only sees that his dad is here. They are total #######.

"This is reiterating what was given to you for information yesterday"

This letter was addressed to the moron at my congressman's office. I have no idea what she's referring to but she sounds a wee bit b*tchy.

Her name is Tina Nichols in case anyone is interested.

So that's that. My clock has been reset because someone thinks it's better for me. They can eat my ###.

Rome fell.. America will to. All we have to do is sit back and watch them self destruct.

The good news, last night I got an email from the NVC that my case is back on track, out of storage and ready to be processed. My husband already got his police report and all the ####### he needs to send. Hopefully, with the James shortcuts we'll be on the slow track to the embassy FINALLY.

Another little side note, I have found that the ppl at the NVC actually get to look at your case, they are more readily available to talk to you (no need for "tricks") and they are civilized human beings. I'm happy not to have to deal with USCIS anymore. They can all rot in hell.

btw, I made an appointment for that phone in thing with ombudsman. I hope you all do too.

I don't think that is what they are saying. The sentence construction is confusing, but I don't think the argument is based on adding interview wait and AOS times. The writer was pointing out that people getting a K3 have the additional headache/paperwork/expense of AOS in the second part of the sentence. The first part shows where the problem lies. It seems that they refuse to accept that there is a significant difference in the interview wait times between K3 and CR1. Their line of thinking goes that consular posts process K3s in the IV section just like the CR1s, so the interview scheduling process and timeframe is the same. USCIS complete ignores the difference in the NVC processing times for the two types of visas, as well as other consulate based differences (prime example is Canadians who can go through Vancouver depending on their residence for K3 but all Canadians must go through the much slower Montreal for CR1, wonder what they'd say to those people).

"...as it would take just as long for a K-3 interview and then they would have to file for adjustment after the beneficiary entered on the K-3 visa."

hmmm So they are adding together the time it takes to get the interview for a K3 WITH the time it takes to adjust the status. I'm only seeing the time it takes to be with my husband. Are they really this stupid? (yeah i know the answer to that). They really only see things in terms of paperwork don't they. They don't realize they are talking about real live human beings. I guess it means nothing to her that my son doesn't care if his dad is here and not able to work, he only sees that his dad is here.

03/12/2007 - Married to my beautiful wife

04/16/2007 - Sent I-130 to VSC via USPS Express Mail

05/12/2007 - NOA1 received by snail mail after a loooong wait

05/14/2007 - Sent I-129F for K3 to Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express Mail

10/22/2007 - I129F APPROVED (161 days), I130 APPROVED (188 days)

11/08/2007 - I129F received at NVC, embassy case number generated.

11/13/2007 - I129F forwarded to embassy.

11/18/2007 - 129F petition received at embassy

01/09/2008 - finally, DOS gives me the interview date, April 16, 2007 (ouch)

01/23/2008 - never got packet 4, emailed embassy

04/11/2008 - picked up packet 4, did medical

04/14/2008 - medical report pickup, no problems

04/16/2008 - interview date- APPROVED!!!!!

04/18/2008 - both of us are home at last, POE JFK!

05/21/2008 - sent AOS and EAD

05/27/2008 - received NOA1 for AOS and for EAD

06/02/2008 - received Biometrics appt letter

06/19/2008 - Biometrics appointment scheduled - DONE

06/19/2008 - both AOS and EAD touched because of biometrics

07/29/2008 - EAD approved.

05/13/2009 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!/ Card production ordered email

05/18/2009 - Welcome Letter received

06/12/2009 - Second card production ordered email

06/19/2009 - Approval notice send email

06/22/2009 - Green Card received

04/09/2012 - Applied for Citizenship by Express Mailing N400 to NBC

04/10/2012 - N400 received by USCIS

06/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment

07/27/2012 - Appointment scheduled for N400 interview

09/05/2012 - Interview passed, oath ceremony completed, and Naturalization certificate received.

Timeline
I don't think that is what they are saying. The sentence construction is confusing, but I don't think the argument is based on adding interview wait and AOS times. The writer was pointing out that people getting a K3 have the additional headache/paperwork/expense of AOS in the second part of the sentence. The first part shows where the problem lies. It seems that they refuse to accept that there is a significant difference in the interview wait times between K3 and CR1. Their line of thinking goes that consular posts process K3s in the IV section just like the CR1s, so the interview scheduling process and timeframe is the same. USCIS complete ignores the difference in the NVC processing times for the two types of visas, as well as other consulate based differences (prime example is Canadians who can go through Vancouver depending on their residence for K3 but all Canadians must go through the much slower Montreal for CR1, wonder what they'd say to those people).

hmmm So they are adding together the time it takes to get the interview for a K3 WITH the time it takes to adjust the status. I'm only seeing the time it takes to be with my husband. Are they really this stupid? (yeah i know the answer to that). They really only see things in terms of paperwork don't they. They don't realize they are talking about real live human beings. I guess it means nothing to her that my son doesn't care if his dad is here and not able to work, he only sees that his dad is here.

Ahh i see what you're saying, and they are wrong. No matter how you slice it, they're wrong.

I'm sure they would say the same thing to the Montreal people. They don't give a flying fig about any of it. I will write back to the senator's office, I'll tell him that they are completely wrong about the processing times, but not to bother relaying the information back to the VSC because they don't listen. At least I confirmed my previous conviction, the senator's are virtually useless. They simply relay messages back and forth. Inorganic objects can do that too, i.e. fax machines, computers, telephones...

"The I-129F for K-3 visa is pending at this time and will more than likely be terminated as it is not needed"

"They are much better off going for the immigrant visa based on the I-130 approval"

Again.. opinion.

hmmm So they are adding together the time it takes to get the interview for a K3 WITH the time it takes to adjust the status. I'm only seeing the time it takes to be with my husband. Are they really this stupid? (yeah i know the answer to that). They really only see things in terms of paperwork don't they. They don't realize they are talking about real live human beings. I guess it means nothing to her that my son doesn't care if his dad is here and not able to work, he only sees that his dad is here. They are total #######.

Wow, Wow, Wow!! This is terrible. You are so right. My mind is blown too regarding their opinions and trying to play "ruler" over this based on their opinions. I really thought it was up to you as to which route you choose to continue. Some have let go of K-3 route..but that was their choice. Really you and your family are in my prayers. I sure hope things get expedited and in your favor. God bless and keep you and yours.

aloha- gwen and ahmad

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I am sorry to hear the response they gave to you, Devine Mercy. It seems to me they are leaving you with no choice but the CR1 route. And it seems I will have to follow some of your steps, at least the part of contacting my senator. My process for NOA2 is about to turn 180 days old... although based on your experience, that may not make any difference. I am hoping a call to CSC (like the one Deb did) will help get my process adjudicated.

I-130, I-129F

June, 07: Sent I-130, CSC

July, 07: Sent I-129F, CSC

March,08: I-130, I-129F Approved

Sept,08: Interview in Bogota, Approved

AOS

Oct, 08: AOS and EAD docs. mailed to Chicago

Oct, 08: NOA1

Nov, 08: Biometrics

Mar, 09: AOS Interview. Approved

Apr, 09: GC Received.

Timeline

Again.. opinion.

Wow, Wow, Wow!! This is terrible. You are so right. My mind is blown too regarding their opinions and trying to play "ruler" over this based on their opinions. I really thought it was up to you as to which route you choose to continue. Some have let go of K-3 route..but that was their choice. Really you and your family are in my prayers. I sure hope things get expedited and in your favor. God bless and keep you and yours.

aloha- gwen and ahmad

Thank you, I wish you guys the best of luck too (L)

Timeline
I am sorry to hear the response they gave to you, Devine Mercy. It seems to me they are leaving you with no choice but the CR1 route. And it seems I will have to follow some of your steps, at least the part of contacting my senator. My process for NOA2 is about to turn 180 days old... although based on your experience, that may not make any difference. I am hoping a call to CSC (like the one Deb did) will help get my process adjudicated.

Hi Juan Carlos,

Calling CSC did work for me. They have been working on my petition since Wednesday of last week and they were even working on it Saturday as well, so I should be seeing an approval in the next week or so I think.

Deb

Again.. opinion.

aloha- gwen and ahmad

Kathryn,

I am praying for a speedy CR1 process for you. I hope everything goes well for you.

xoxoxo

Deb

I-130

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi Juan Carlos,

Calling CSC did work for me. They have been working on my petition since Wednesday of last week and they were even working on it Saturday as well, so I should be seeing an approval in the next week or so I think.

Deb

Again.. opinion.

aloha- gwen and ahmad

Kathryn,

I am praying for a speedy CR1 process for you. I hope everything goes well for you.

xoxoxo

Deb

A question, what happens, when I don't get no answer from USCIS? It means, is it anything wrong with my petition!?!?

They make me very sick. :wacko: why don't they give a new status after each case-touch, then we will know in which

situation our cases are?

This was my last time that I deal with immigration. I don't want to lose my health because of it. I never haven't been

depressed and haven't had insomnia. But now, everyweek, I am depressed and have insomnia. :crying:

sorry, I like to say very polite that they are arrogant and absolutely idiot. These people don't have a feeling and a family at all.

why don't they want to optimize their daffy system? there are a lot of patterns for that in the world. No counteries have

such a bad system.

sorry for my grievance!

Amoro

Edited by amoro

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Strange in deed. :blink:

Let us know what is says if/when you get it. Could the first NOA2 on 10/30 been a mistake? Could the email be a mistake by bad technology and the long discussed glitches?

Hey guys,

Something really weird just happened. As you all know from my timeline below, my I-130 was approved on October 30th...I even got the NOA2 in the mail (but never got email notification). My NOA2 said that my case would be transferred to NVC for processing. Well, this never happened it was held unitl the approval of my I-129F. Well, 20 days later my I-129F was approved and I got the NOA2 in the mail. And now my I-129F was forwarded to NVC.

Today, I check my email and I have this email from CRIS.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On November 27, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Isn't this strange??? What do you think? I think they have a VERY VERY BAD IT Team....UNLESS, I'm getting a new NOA2 for my I-130 that has the correct wording...the one that says that the applicant is in the US and will have to do AOS in the US. (since I'm going with the K3).

What do you guys THINK????

Just to confirm what our friend MY HONEY states about USCIS being a bunch of WAC's. Well, remember my post from a couple of days ago...In which said I had received an Email saying my I-130 had been approved (however, I had gotten my approval NOA2 hard copy a month ago). Well, today ANOTHER approval letter was in my mailbox. This is sooo stupid....I got my first approval letter on October 30th and then I get another approval today. I called USCIS to double check and they said it could have been a computer problem....REALLLY? That is so absurd?!?

This is correct my friend the WAC's are at USCIS!!!! :lol::thumbs:

thumb_Picture_003.jpg

Te amo mucho mi gran amor!!!

I-130 Application: (Filed 222 days ago) Reached 7 MONTHS

04/12/2007 Filed at VSC

05/09/2007 recieved NOA I from CSC (Reached 6 MONTHS 195 days from NOA I)

05/18/2007 Filed I-129F at Chicago Office ( Filed 186 days ago) 6 MONTHS!!

05/20/2007 rec'd NOA (184 days ago for NOA I ) REACHED THE 6 MONTH MARK!!

BOTH APPLICATIONS APPROVED 11/20/2007 THANK YOU MY GOD!!

11/20/2007 Date of NOA 2 email

11/26/2007 Date of hard copy of NOA 2

12/12/07 Date NVC receives paperwork

12/14/07 K3 is sent to Lima Peru, received case number from NVC.

12/17/07 Lima Peru Embassey receives K3

01/04/08 My Honey's Medical

**** I leave today to reunite with MY HONEY!!!! ****....

01/15/08 LEAVING FOR LIMA PERU!!!

01/17/08 8:15 AM Date of Interview in Lima, Peru with my honey!

INTERVIEW WAS APPROVED!!!!

***2008 is with My Honey***********

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.