mafahad

F2A Spouse I-130 2019 filers

288 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I just created online spreadsheet for LPR who submitted I130 for Spouses here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KsBcID5fvbKZklNtslfrp7dy8NbgmWXyPcwreFuSng4/edit?usp=sharing

Please update your information so we can see easily how Serve centers are processing the cases.

Anyone can edit the sheet and add his or her information.

Please let me know if you have any issue. 

Spreadsheet for LPR who submitted I130 for Spouses

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KsBcID5fvbKZklNtslfrp7dy8NbgmWXyPcwreFuSng4/

Married on April 18th 2019 in UK as Permanent Resident

130 filed on Aug 1st 2019- Denied Due to printed on outdated form thats was expired on July 31st 2019

130 filed again on Aug 13 2019 

1-797C received with Notice date 08/16/2019

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 4/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, Vidiaz18 said:

hey guys, question, green card holder, filed for spouse and case was received on 06/04/2019 and transferred from california to Nebraska on 02/14/2020, any estimate on how long Nebraska is taking? thanks :)

Same here. PD July 4th, 2019 CSC. Transferred to Nebraska 02/23/2020. Submitted out-of-processing times inquiry- got a familiar response - case under review.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, lucifertran said:

Hi, Have your case transfered to nvc?

Hi, Yes my case was transferred to NVC on May 18th and I just received  an email this morning that case has been created by NVC and was able to make payment.

How about you?

21 hours ago, Krishna&Abhi said:

Hi, Yes my case was transferred to NVC on May 18th and I just received  an email this morning that case has been created by NVC and was able to make payment.

How about you?

I sent them an inquiry in Mid May, but they answer that My case has not been received yet.

No update since then. Hope my case be received soon.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:02 AM, Mozan said:

Hi all

I just created online spreadsheet for LPR who submitted I130 for Spouses here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KsBcID5fvbKZklNtslfrp7dy8NbgmWXyPcwreFuSng4/edit?usp=sharing

Please update your information so we can see easily how Serve centers are processing the cases.

Anyone can edit the sheet and add his or her information.

Please let me know if you have any issue. 

Hello.. can u please tell me that for affidavit of support (i-864) three year tax returns are compulsory?? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, lucifertran said:

I sent them an inquiry in Mid May, but they answer that My case has not been received yet.

No update since then. Hope my case be received soon.

I had sent them Inquiry as well on May 4th and they said My case was not received. I got an email on May 18th that my case was transferred. I hope your case gets transferred soon. Good Luck!!!! 

Edited by Krishna&Abhi

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
9 hours ago, HlyEK said:

Hello Everyone, 

I wanted to know, if anyone get an I-130 approval PD from July2019 on CA service Center ?

Thank you

I have the same question. PD  July 15, 2019 at California Service Center. Have no answers yet. I called USCIS last week and they told me to wait a few more weeks, because the CSC is taking around 11 months to check the case, so in theory they will give me an answer until 15th of this month.

9 hours ago, Mafer and Diego said:

I have the same question. PD  July 15, 2019 at California Service Center. Have no answers yet. I called USCIS last week and they told me to wait a few more weeks, because the CSC is taking around 11 months to check the case, so in theory they will give me an answer until 15th of this month.

Same here. Our PD is July10,2019 at CSC. completed 11 months,  no answer yet :( 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, HlyEK said:

Same here. Our PD is July10,2019 at CSC. completed 11 months,  no answer yet :( 

Have you tried an  “outside normal processing time” request?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 3/30/2020 at 4:46 AM, scor_pion said:

I hope you all doing good and are safe. Did anyone of you filed taxes and what status did you select(single/married filing separately)? I tried to file using married filing separately but system did not allow me to submit as its asking for spouse's SSN/ITIN which I do not have it as she never been to USA. Please advise .

You'll have to do paper filing. If you want to file married filing separately you can simply put "NRA" instead of SSN/ITIN for your foreign spouse. If you want to file married filing jointly (depending your spouses foreign income you'll possibly get more money back) you will have to submit an ITIN application together with the 1040. There is more info under the Taxes during immigration topic.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:15 AM, Krishna&Abhi said:

I filed my taxes as Single itself, cause technically you are still single since your spouse is not here and they are not still in the system. 

Technically you are either married or not. Location of spouse is irrelevant. From a IRS POV you'll need to amend your tax return. Immigrations won't care what you do but the IRS does.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.