dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, MrsBK said:

Hey, We're having the same problem, we got our case number on Friday and we havnt been able to login since. My husband just got of the phone with the NVC and they said that everything is fine and we should just keep trying and they will also get a supervisor to look into it. I've just tried again and its still not working. SO frustrating. 

Im having a problem too. I paid my fees last week and my portal hasn't opened up yet i would think after the update from Saturday it would have 

1 minute ago, MrsBK said:

Hey, We're having the same problem, we got our case number on Friday and we havnt been able to login since. My husband just got of the phone with the NVC and they said that everything is fine and we should just keep trying and they will also get a supervisor to look into it. I've just tried again and its still not working. SO frustrating. 

Me too just tried to login...still unable to login

14 minutes ago, Brar said:

Me too just tried to login...still unable to login

Ah I wonder what is going on. We just want to pay ours fees and start the process. Hopefully they realise that is not working and they fix it, as there has been quite a few people complaining about it.

18 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Im having a problem too. I paid my fees last week and my portal hasn't opened up yet i would think after the update from Saturday it would have 

hopefully by the end of today they would have sorted it out. If not we should just keep calling them. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, MrsBK said:

hopefully by the end of today they would have sorted it out. If not we should just keep calling them. 

https://ceac.state.gov/CTRAC/Maintenance.aspx?TSPD_101_R0=91dad5a0468a31d9ae3cb4ad1a48e879m980000000000000000c133cd41ffff00000000000000000000000000005c5862b300651ded3a

https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ceac.state.gov.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/uscis/status/959896810251833349?lang=en

The site will be functional after 6pEST today. 

Edited by SM&RM

3 minutes ago, MrsBK said:

Hello all, I’m seeing all these posts and wanted to Chime in. I am able to log in just fine as of 2 mins ago

4 minutes ago, Arcangel said:

Hello all, I’m seeing all these posts and wanted to Chime in. I am able to log in just fine as of 2 mins ago

ahhh lucky. well hopefully it works for the rest of us soon

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Brar said:

No....its not yet working.....unable to login

Hopefully sometime today they will have it up and running, seems like it’s something that happens all the time with that site. 

Edited by SM&RM

Timeline
23 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Twitter was 2018. Sorry that was an old post. Exactly 1year today they had the same problem...Lol yearly system maintenance I guess. 

Timeline

So i was reading the nvc process and see that if spouse files as single after marriage it wont look good, so i asked my husband lastnight and he did file 0nce since married and did put single  .i ask lawyer if thats ok he say it lt should be fine.😑

Edited by Holdingon88

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.