dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Olori said:

Thank you so so much 

You will have to submit proof of relationship between you and your parents, like your birth certificate. 

Timeline
48 minutes ago, aiyito said:

Thanks, I posted the document that I upload, I have a joint sponsor too. My case is IR2 (citizen child underage) but basically is the same.

Ivan.jpg

Juan.jpg

Javier.jpg

Did you upload one or two passport style photos? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, aiyito said:

Actually 4 passport style photos, only because in my country they give you 4 passport pictures, they (in Chile) scanned and sent it to me and I uploaded just like that.

Ok. Thank you so much. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, aiyito said:

Actually 4 passport style photos, only because in my country they give you 4 passport pictures, they (in Chile) scanned and sent it to me and I uploaded just like that.

When you complete DS-260 do you type N/A or leave spots blank if they do not apply to you? 

Timeline

So tomorrow my lawyer would be sending off documents to nvc  🤗when do you think i will get cc hoping get interview and approved visa in 6months time.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Holdingon88 said:

So tomorrow my lawyer would be sending off documents to nvc  🤗when do you think i will get cc hoping get interview and approved visa in 6months time.

2-3 weeks for CC

Edited by SM&RM

Timeline
24 minutes ago, aiyito said:

I left them in blank, actually for my stepson I had to fill it up a small portion of DS-260 because he is single, never married and underage.

Ok. Thank you. My husband doesn’t have a lot to fill out either. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 hours ago, Marie85 said:

Hey @Layanis J. I found this on the i 130 group on Facebook. Hope it helps

20190203_142637.jpg

Hey. Thanks. Not sure why that persons tax returns got rejected , but your allowed to send in one of the two options tax transcripts alone , or tax returns with W2. Hoping for the best for us. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Layanis J said:

Hey. Thanks. Not sure why that persons tax returns got rejected , but your allowed to send in one of the two options tax transcripts alone , or tax returns with W2. Hoping for the best for us. 

Thank you for explaining. They must’ve scanned the W2 with the tax return, they should be scanned separate. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Holdingon88 said:

You should be under way under 6 months if Jamaica is your Embassy. No wait time for interviews in Jamaica. Should take less than a month for case complete, then another month for interview. Create a timeline to track your progress. 

On 2/2/2019 at 6:38 PM, kalikala said:

If anyone is interested, I called NVC and they advised that I need to upload the statement for not filing document as the “federal income tax return or transcript” document type or label. 

Even though I had uploaded this already with the “explanation for not filing taxes” document type or label, it needed to be labeled as the tax return or transcript (even though it’s not actually the tax return or transcript). 

I asked them why and they said it needed to be that label so it can be sent to the embassy. 

I asked why this wasn’t made more clear so I could have done this properly the first time but all they said was that the system isn’t that advanced yet. 

So I am a bit annoyed that it’s now going to take another 2-3 weeks for them to review this. But I hope it helps anyone in the future. 

what did you include in your statement?  I have just finished my master and i am unsure what to include in this section.

Timeline
22 hours ago, Arcangel said:

we waited this long and almost to the finish line. The day they schedule the interview is near 

How long after you completed DS-260 can you upload AOS and IV documents? Thank you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.