dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2019

348 posts in this topic

Hope this helps folks trying to gauge their prospective timeline. Currently waiting for an interview date. Our  process so far:

I-130 NOA1 :  2018-04-16

I-130 Approved (no RFE) :2018-11-01

NVC Received :  2018-11-21

Received AOS Bill/IV :2019-01-11

Pay AOS/IV Bill : 2019-01-11

Send AOS/IV Packages : 2019-01-16

Resubmit rejected doc: 2019-02-01

Case Completed at NVC: 2019-02-14

Gott ist tot... 

Edited by N & Nancy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, swmagazine said:

You need to bring originals of all the documents you submitted online.

We just completed our interview in Taiwan a few days ago.  It turns out although documents were submitted electronically to NVC, currently, they lack the capability to electronically transfer these documents to embassies.  When you get to your interview it will take a good two hours for them to rescan your documents at the intake window.

And yes, you need to bring the I-864 printed out.  The list didn't ask for it but they did ask for it onsite. 

Have fun!

Thank u so much swmagazine!! Congrats on completing interview too. 

Do they ask for tax info for 2018?

Timeline
Just now, Jon & Cha said:

Thank u so much swmagazine!! Congrats on completing interview too. 

Do they ask for tax info for 2018?

No, 2017 is okay for now.  If you have filed however, it doesn't hurt to bring with you.  

Make sure hour household registration is currently.  I think they made a passing comment about how mine was issued early last year, but took it anyway.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, swmagazine said:

No, 2017 is okay for now.  If you have filed however, it doesn't hurt to bring with you.  

Make sure hour household registration is currently.  I think they made a passing comment about how mine was issued early last year, but took it anyway.

Awesome! Thanks again xx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, DamilolaA said:

Wow 6 whole months for interviews after CC? That's crazy 

Yeah..but thanking God Almighty..the wait is finally over..it was very stressful..and frustrating...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, O&O said:

Yeah..but thanking God Almighty..the wait is finally over..it was very stressful..and frustrating...

Thank God congrats. Wàs there any particular reason why it took so long? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, DamilolaA said:

Thank God congrats. Wàs there any particular reason why it took so long? 

No reason at all...not only my case was skipped..few of us with CC in August..(Lagos embassy) everything started when the online processing began ,applicants from Mumbai had the same problem..im happy that they found out their mistakes..and fixed the problem.

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats to everybody who are getting their interviews. I'm still waiting...

CC: Nov 18, 2018

Visa Class: I5

Embassy : Mumbai , India

I wonder what I should do next? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

Edited by AlwayswannaFLY

1 hour ago, AlwayswannaFLY said:

Congrats to everybody who are getting their interviews. I'm still waiting...

CC: Nov 18, 2018

Visa Class: I5

Embassy : Mumbai , India

I wonder what I should do next? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

Thank you!

I5 category is showing " U " for march visa bulletin. It should "C" as shutdown is over. We are also waiting for I5 category interview.

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, happy1234 said:

I5 category is showing " U " for march visa bulletin. It should "C" as shutdown is over. We are also waiting for I5 category interview.

My priority date is 30 September 2015. Any word on how the government shutdown affected the investor pilot program? The shutdown is over and so didn't the program get extended by the Congress?

Edited by AlwayswannaFLY

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, O&O said:

Thanks dear..yes it's March 4th..no time but..by special grace of God..i can have it done next week n pick up before the interview..

Okay. I did my medicals at q-life and it took 2 weeks to come out but I did them during the Christmas/New year's holiday so that could have been a factor. 

Remember to take any vaccination records you have - that ended up saving me some money.

I'm sure it's all gonna work out. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.