AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Natulik21 said:

Hello everyone just checked my status today and guess what “New Card is been Produced” 

So Happy!!

I’m California Center!

Congratulations!  Happy to see some movement for Feb 2019 filers

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

Went for our interview at the Bedford/Manchester (NH) office yesterday. After a fairly detailed interview, the interviewer was satisfied and approved our application. We also got the passport stamped (had to surrender the physical/expired GC). Came back home to check status, and saw it had changed to "new card is being produced"!

Now on to studying for the citizenship test coming up in second week of October.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 minute ago, mrndpf said:

Went for our interview at the Bedford/Manchester (NH) office yesterday. After a fairly detailed interview, the interviewer was satisfied and approved our application. We also got the passport stamped (had to surrender the physical/expired GC). Came back home to check status, and saw it had changed to "new card is being produced"!

Now on to studying for the citizenship test coming up in second week of October.

Wooohoooo!!!!

Congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Any progress on LIN cases?

My case is ready to schedule interview since 3/20, my extension letter will expire in 2 weeks and according to uscis website they are still under normal processing times... 

Did you guys decide to apply for citizenship?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

@valefercrs What are you waiting for?? They're so backlogged that you should have applied for citizenship months ago and start getting in line. You're adding more and more waiting time as months go by, if you wanna be over and done with USCIS apply immediately 

Edited by vacchins

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Case got approved today 

received rfe on July 29

sent package on Sept 16

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 

Feb 15, 2019 , case was received 
Feb 25,2019 , Received extension Letter 
March 12,2019 , Received Biometric letter 
March 28,2019 ,  Finger prints Completed 

Online status stayed as “ case was received on Feb 15,2019”

June 29,2020 , online status changed to “Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent”
July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

Any SRC got the card already? 
My case status hasn't changed since 2/27/2020. UGHHH my extension letter is going to expire on 10/12/2020. 
I applied to citizenship months ago, that case hasn't moved forward neither, very frustrating. 😨

Should I call in to ask another extension letter of stamp even I don't have travel plan this year? 
I just don't feel comfortable holding an expired green card and expired letter. 

AOS

2016/12/21 Mailed out AOS package
2017/4/20 Got my 2 years green card

ROC
2019/2/1 Mailed out I-751 package

2019/2/2 Package is delivered

2019/2/7 Got text MSG of case is received and recipe number

2019/2/9 USCIS website updated. Case was received.

2019/9/21  Got Paper notice of Fingerprint review was completed. 

2019/11/02 Got Paper notice of Biometrics appointment scheduled 

2019/11/12 Biometrics appointment date

2019/11/13 Online statement: Fingerprint review was completed. 

2020/2/27  Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction

N-400 Citizen

2020/2/26 Submitted Online application

2020/2/29  Case update: sending out Bio appointment notice

2020/3/2 Received I-797C

2020/3/6 Received paper notice of Biometrics appointment scheduled

2020/3/17 Biometrics appointment date

2020/3/17 Right after my bio appt, Case update online: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Rebeccayuling said:

My case status hasn't changed since 2/27/2020. UGHHH my extension letter is going to expire on 10/12/2020. 
I applied to citizenship months ago, that case hasn't moved forward neither, very frustrating. 😨

Should I call in to ask another extension letter of stamp even I don't have travel plan this year? 

I filed too. My I751 said
will be schedule for an interview. April 6 2021 will be 2 years since I filed. I filed my citizenship on April 23,2020 they said December waiting until December 2020. Don’t know what’s up. I guess it’s just time. I think they will give you an I551 stamp in your passport to travel if your extension is expired

On 10/8/2020 at 3:10 PM, Rebeccayuling said:

Make sure you call the uscis ASAP, mine expires mid-November, called the uscis and they scheduled an appointment for me to stamp my passport

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 2:10 PM, Rebeccayuling said:

My wife's I-797 expired and now she needs to renew her drivers license on Tuesday without any valid documentation of legal residence. We didn't think ahead and now were gonna have some issues. Get your stamp as soon as you can to avoid the issues we are facing.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Just checked my wife's case status. It says as of August 4th her case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. What exactly does this mean? Does this mean for sure she will have an interview and there is no chance of her case being approved without one? You would think with our case being so straightforward an interview wouldn't be necessary but who knows. If that is the case how long after seeing this type of message does it take for an interview to actually be scheduled? If it's been over two months and an interview hasn't been scheduled yet that doesn't doesn't look like a good sign. Also we were thinking about filing for her naturalization as soon as we have the money we need for the fees. Is this a good idea or should we wait for the interview first? I don't want to do something here that might cause more delays.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

On 10/18/2020 at 1:05 PM, jg121783 said:

My wife's I-797 expired and now she needs to renew her drivers license on Tuesday without any valid documentation of legal residence. We didn't think ahead and now were gonna have some issues. Get your stamp as soon as you can to avoid the issues we are facing.

My DL is not expired until 2025 😊

I used online chat with USCIS, they basically meant that if I don‘t need to travel or work outside of The US, I really don‘t need the stamp because it has an expire date.  

AOS

2016/12/21 Mailed out AOS package
2017/4/20 Got my 2 years green card

ROC
2019/2/1 Mailed out I-751 package

2019/2/2 Package is delivered

2019/2/7 Got text MSG of case is received and recipe number

2019/2/9 USCIS website updated. Case was received.

2019/9/21  Got Paper notice of Fingerprint review was completed. 

2019/11/02 Got Paper notice of Biometrics appointment scheduled 

2019/11/12 Biometrics appointment date

2019/11/13 Online statement: Fingerprint review was completed. 

2020/2/27  Case transferred and new office has jurisdiction

N-400 Citizen

2020/2/26 Submitted Online application

2020/2/29  Case update: sending out Bio appointment notice

2020/3/2 Received I-797C

2020/3/6 Received paper notice of Biometrics appointment scheduled

2020/3/17 Biometrics appointment date

2020/3/17 Right after my bio appt, Case update online: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Timeline
On 10/18/2020 at 2:20 PM, jg121783 said:

Just checked my wife's case status. It says as of August 4th her case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. What exactly does this mean? Does this mean for sure she will have an interview and there is no chance of her case being approved without one? You would think with our case being so straightforward an interview wouldn't be necessary but who knows. If that is the case how long after seeing this type of message does it take for an interview to actually be scheduled? If it's been over two months and an interview hasn't been scheduled yet that doesn't doesn't look like a good sign. Also we were thinking about filing for her naturalization as soon as we have the money we need for the fees. Is this a good idea or should we wait for the interview first? I don't want to do something here that might cause more delays.

We went ahead and filed for N400 back in June.  Hopefully they combine the interviews...on the USCIS website, it shows estimated completion date for N400 is April 2021...this is highly variable based on local office.

Timeline

As an update to our case, we are scheduled for an Infopass appointment (for a stamp in passport) - I 751 extension letter expires end of October.  Appointment scheduled at Newark, NJ office for November 2.

We filed for N400 in June.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

Hi guys!

I just wanted to share a glimpse of hope with you. 🤞

Our ROC (SRC) was moved from Texas SC to Lee's Summit in April of 2020 (that's 14 months from sending the paperwork).  Luckily we caught movement on the old site (but didn't receive notification by snailmail as we were supposed to) which also we never looked at before. We just used our account created on a new site to check progress with our case.  

We sent out email inquiry and waited a month to get some kind of information back. After waiting a month and a half and no information, I gave them a call and I was told they will send the notification by mail. 

We finally got notification in the mail in July.

Since my citizenship window opened 02/2020 I applied for citizenship on-line in February of 2020. 

In October I was given a date and time for my citizenship interview with ROC still pending.

My citizenship interview is scheduled for 11/02 and I was going nutz thinking about my pending ROC.

Today, 5 days before my interview, I have received a call from the USCIS (a real person not a recording) reminding me of my interview and informing me that in order to get to the citizenship part of the interview my husband should accompany me to the interview because i have 751 pending and that needed to be adjudicated first.

I hope all of you immigration warriors will start moving with your process as well!!! I am keeping fingers crossed for all of us....

Happy Hump Day  

Meryl Streep Cheers GIF by Cosmopolitan

Edited by chrissandra

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.