AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I checked today my status case, and they send me a letter,  requesting more  of evidence!! I can’t wait to get the letter in my mail to see what they asking for!! 

This process is so frustrating. They have had my response from request for evidence since February and yet I still have no update on my case. I found info on the USCIS sight that said they would respond to evidence within 60 days, however the form won't let me submit an outside normal processing because California estimate is 13- 27 months (even though my case was transferred elsewhere). I mean.... 27 months. So we just wait until May 2021 until we can even request info on something we filed in Feb 2019?! My letter of 18 months expires in Sept 2020 I think.

Meanwhile my Citizenship estimate when I log in Says Nov 2020 (4 months from now!) which is obviously never going to happen! 

All that said, I will just sit patiently waiting like everyone else, because that is the only choice we have anyway! 

Good luck everyone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
7 hours ago, Scotland2Cali said:

This process is so frustrating. They have had my response from request for evidence since February and yet I still have no update on my case. I found info on the USCIS sight that said they would respond to evidence within 60 days, however the form won't let me submit an outside normal processing because California estimate is 13- 27 months (even though my case was transferred elsewhere). I mean.... 27 months. So we just wait until May 2021 until we can even request info on something we filed in Feb 2019?! My letter of 18 months expires in Sept 2020 I think.

Meanwhile my Citizenship estimate when I log in Says Nov 2020 (4 months from now!) which is obviously never going to happen! 

All that said, I will just sit patiently waiting like everyone else, because that is the only choice we have anyway! 

Good luck everyone.

The process is beyond frustrating, they’ve left us all clueless. Sometimes I feel like immigration services completely fell through but they’re not telling us.

I751 has been pending since December 2018 with no updates since this January, service request gave no new info. N400 pending since December 2019. Extension letter running out soon and I hear people have to jump through hoops to get proof of status after it expires to continue their lives. 

My husbands N400 completion date says July 2020, that’s an even bigger joke. You might have a chance for November, but July? Definitely, not happening Good luck! 

On 7/1/2020 at 9:22 AM, Scotland2Cali said:

Good luck everyone.

I am in the same process/ Responsed to the RFE in March and have not heard of anything. My center is WAC and I think WAC is just generally slower. It seems you also have the same wait timeline. We are approaching 2 years soon...The process is way to slow and lacks of transparency but we have no choice and no other way to help the process go faster. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 6/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Natulik21 said:

Hello everyone, I checked today my status case, and they send me a letter,  requesting more  of evidence!! I can’t wait to get the letter in my mail to see what they asking for!! 

Hi , I was wondering whether you have received the letter ? 

my online status changed on June 29 ,but I still haven’t received the letter yet

I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence 

Feb 15, 2019 , case was received 
Feb 25,2019 , Received extension Letter 
March 12,2019 , Received Biometric letter 
March 28,2019 ,  Finger prints Completed 

Online status stayed as “ case was received on Feb 15,2019”

June 29,2020 , online status changed to “Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent”
July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Natulik21 said:

I revived in about 3 days, after when my status changed!. 

Thanks for your response . Have you mailed the additional evidence ?
i will be grateful if you could keep us posted upon your case .

i will call uscis for the RFE letter today

July 16, 2020 , called uscis and learned that they had never mailed the RFE letter . It’s still in the process of drafting 

Timeline
23 hours ago, Natulik21 said:

I revived in about 3 days, after when my status changed!. 

I spoke to uscis both yesterday and today ,and finally learned that they have never mailed  me the letter . It’s still in the process of “drafting” .... no idea what this means 

“Drafting” me too I don’t know what that means! 

Not yet, I’m planning to mail it at the end of this month.

Of course at soon I’m sending it I will posted. 

On 7/16/2020 at 6:34 PM, Natulik21 said:

“Drafting” me too I don’t know what that means! 

Not yet, I’m planning to mail it at the end of this month.

Of course at soon I’m sending it I will posted. 

On 7/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, Poprrr said:

I spoke to uscis both yesterday and today ,and finally learned that they have never mailed  me the letter . It’s still in the process of “drafting” .... no idea what this means 

It means that they are still writing/drafting the letter that they are preparing to send to you.

Profile pic - Rainbow Tower of the Hilton Hawaiian Village - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Why this for the profile pic?  Often in movies and on TV when they show Hawaii they show this beach/view. So, instead of doing Kauai or some other locale, we decided to do here, so that whenever some show shows Hawaii and this view, we will see where we were married.

BENEFICIARY (From Dubai)

2012 - US Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

2012 - First Night spent in the US - Waikiki Beach, Honolulu

2016 - Wedding on the beach, Honolulu, Hawaii

2016 - Honeymoon at the hotel in this photo, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

They were filming a scene of Hawaii Five-O in the suite above ours during our Honeymoon stay! Actors everywhere!

Spouse hung out here with celebrities from the movie The Fifth Element back when he moved to Hawaii

2016 - US Spousal Visa, via DCF, Manila, Philippines

PETITIONER (from NYC)

1999 - Got a place right down the street from this hotel - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

2007 - Visited Philippines on vacation

2008 - Got a condo in Makati, PH

2012 - Considered for a role on the TV show, The Last Resort, shot out of Hawaii

SUMMARY TIMELINE

06/2011 - Met Spouse in Makati, Philippines

01/2012 - B1/B2 Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

10/2016 - Married in Hawaii

11/2016 - Filed for Spousal Visa DCF, in Manila, Philippines

12/2016 - POE, CR-1 Status Received

10/2018 - ROC I-751 Received by USCIS

10/2019 - Filed for Citizenship, N-400

03/2020 - Citizenship Ceremony

Timeline
16 hours ago, Suze1 said:

It means that they are still writing/drafting the letter that they are preparing to send to you.

Thanks .
I know the literary meaning of “drafting”. I wanted to know if that’s what it actually means here .  Could it mean that USCIS actually hasn’t worked on my case ? Or everything’s still open ...uscis Could even approve my case instead of sending a RFE letter ?   

A person with similar experience might be helpful 

2 hours ago, Poprrr said:

Could it mean that USCIS actually hasn’t worked on my case ?

I doubt that it means that...I think it means that they have an issue and will be drafting/sending you the letter. Can't really parse it any more than that, I presume.

Sorry if that is not helpful. It stinks when you get wind that there is an issue.

Can anybody here really tell you anything other than wait and see? You can't know till they tell you the issue with YOUR case.

Edited by Suze1

Profile pic - Rainbow Tower of the Hilton Hawaiian Village - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Why this for the profile pic?  Often in movies and on TV when they show Hawaii they show this beach/view. So, instead of doing Kauai or some other locale, we decided to do here, so that whenever some show shows Hawaii and this view, we will see where we were married.

BENEFICIARY (From Dubai)

2012 - US Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

2012 - First Night spent in the US - Waikiki Beach, Honolulu

2016 - Wedding on the beach, Honolulu, Hawaii

2016 - Honeymoon at the hotel in this photo, Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

They were filming a scene of Hawaii Five-O in the suite above ours during our Honeymoon stay! Actors everywhere!

Spouse hung out here with celebrities from the movie The Fifth Element back when he moved to Hawaii

2016 - US Spousal Visa, via DCF, Manila, Philippines

PETITIONER (from NYC)

1999 - Got a place right down the street from this hotel - Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii

2007 - Visited Philippines on vacation

2008 - Got a condo in Makati, PH

2012 - Considered for a role on the TV show, The Last Resort, shot out of Hawaii

SUMMARY TIMELINE

06/2011 - Met Spouse in Makati, Philippines

01/2012 - B1/B2 Tourist Visa, Manila, Philippines

10/2016 - Married in Hawaii

11/2016 - Filed for Spousal Visa DCF, in Manila, Philippines

12/2016 - POE, CR-1 Status Received

10/2018 - ROC I-751 Received by USCIS

10/2019 - Filed for Citizenship, N-400

03/2020 - Citizenship Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.