AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
Just now, kazero17 said:

Anyone??!!

Did you include the electronic notification form?  If yes, you should receive a text or email that they received your case along with a case number.  If no, you should see the credit card authorization or check cashed which is an indication they received your application.  You should give it 2 weeks or so before you receive the extension letter (based on the timelines I've been seeing for February).  You should receive it before May.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

2 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

Is only normal to feel that way but we have no idea what goes on in these locations.. Could be busy days, many officers are involved in other things, maybe particular days concentrate one one skydiving thing or another, meetings on Fridays etc. You will get a response. In the meantime (which you probably did it already) and check your submission copy, all signatures in place, payment correct etc. We are all in it together! 

Thanks for the encouraging words. I will keep checking and hoping they will not reject my application as I believe everything was done right. It's just annoying when it takes longer than others. It makes you feel like they put your file on the shelf and forgot about it.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, G2r said:

Thanks for the encouraging words. I will keep checking and hoping they will not reject my application as I believe everything was done right. It's just annoying when it takes longer than others. It makes you feel like they put your file on the shelf and forgot about it.

Hang in there...when did you mail your application?

10 hours ago, H-M said:

1. Did your cover letter mention you are filing a divorce waiver petition?

2. For Part 1, Question 10, you selected "Divorced" as your martial status?

3. For Part 1, Question 13, date of divorce is included?

4. For Part 3 Basis for Petition, you checked box for 1.d ?

1. It says my marriage was ended in a divorce , and that I filing the petition with a waiver . However, they didn’t return my cover letter.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. I checked 1d and 1e.

Thanks for your help!!

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

Timeline
1 hour ago, G2r said:

Thanks. It was delivered on Feb 22. No action yet.

Hoping that you hear something this coming week :)

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline
17 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

Has anyone received a biometric appointment from Nebraska (LIN)? 

I'm waiting on mine, also LIN office. My timeline is a few days out from out your timeline but not drastically. 

Hoping I hear back soon as I'm set to travel around the 13th.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
21 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

Hello,

I haven’t received anything yes. I sent my application 2/18/19 , they got it 2/19/19 and I got a text from them with my LIN case # on 2/25 which is same day they charged my credit card. Received my NOA 2/28. Now just waiting ....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, luckylola said:

1. It says my marriage was ended in a divorce , and that I filing the petition with a waiver . However, they didn’t return my cover letter.

2. Yes.

3. Yes.

4. I checked 1d and 1e.

Thanks for your help!!

It is possible that the lockbox employee may have made a mistake in rejecting your package. You would need to send the package again. But before sending it again I would recommend contacting the Lockbox Support at LockboxSupport@uscis.dhs.gov and try to clarify the reason your package was rejected. Here is more information on contacting them:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us

Good luck!

image.png.bc2b316d020f9d6208f084ebaa124e3b.png

N-400 timeline:

Spoiler

5/9/2022: N-400 Received by USCIS

5/9/2022: Biometric Reuse Notice

7/5/2022: Received Interview Scheduled Notice

8/12/2022: Interview @ Cincinnati Field Office, Approved same-day

9/9/2022: Completed Oath Ceremony

ROC timeline:

Spoiler

01/06/2019: 90-day ROC filing window open

01/07/2019: Sent I-751 petition to USCIS Dallas Lockbox via USPS 2-day Priority Mail

01/09/2019: ROC package delivered by USPS to PO Box

01/14/2019: Received USCIS text message with receipt number starting with LIN-xxxxxxx

01/15/2019: Check cashed, Added receipt# to USCIS account (myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov), Current Status: "We received your case, You do not need to do anything at this time"

02/14/2019: Submitted e-request for non-delivery of receipt notice

02/28/2019: Received e-request response. Receipt notice was never initially sent and we should receive it in 10-14 business days

03/04/2019: Received original NOA1 letter with 18 month extension

08/09/2019: Received biometrics appointment letter, scheduled for Aug 19

08/14/2019: Completed early walk-in biometrics appointment on Aug 13, Status changed on myUSCIS site to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed"

01/02/2020: Case status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

01/03/2020: Case status updated to "Case Was Approved"

01/06/2020: Received I-751 Approval Notice in the mail 

01/09/2020: Received 10yr Green Card in the mail

I-751 ROC Package Contents, Assembly & Photos:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/693181-i-751-january-2019-filers/?do=findComment&comment=9522611

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/693181-i-751-january-2019-filers/?do=findComment&comment=9522687

AOS timeline:

Spoiler

12/21/2015: I-485 Received by USCIS

12/24/2015: I-485 NOA date

02/26/2016: Biometrics Appointment

04/04/2017: Interview @ Louisville Field Office

04/06/2017: I-485 Approved

04/12/2017: GC Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
5 hours ago, AC77 said:

I'm waiting on mine, also LIN office. My timeline is a few days out from out your timeline but not drastically. 

Hoping I hear back soon as I'm set to travel around the 13th.

Hi ! My application was sent to Nebraska too, I’m waiting for biometrics appt as well! 

22 hours ago, bigjailerman said:

My understanding is that only 2 people from this forum have received biometric appointment letters and they were both assigned to the Missouri Service Center (MSC) aka National Benefits Center (NBC).  

It could be coincidental or it could have something to do with the Service Center each of us has been assigned to.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/25/2019 at 2:34 PM, clemesse said:

Sent mine 02/18..... got a text today with case number beginning with SRC

Hey guys! Received my 18 months extension on Friday.

5 hours ago, H-M said:

It is possible that the lockbox employee may have made a mistake in rejecting your package. You would need to send the package again. But before sending it again I would recommend contacting the Lockbox Support at LockboxSupport@uscis.dhs.gov and try to clarify the reason your package was rejected. Here is more information on contacting them:

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/contact-us

Good luck!

image.png.bc2b316d020f9d6208f084ebaa124e3b.png

Thank you, kind soul )

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

On 3/2/2019 at 2:27 PM, NYCQueens2017 said:

My understanding is that only 2 people from this forum have received biometric appointment letters and they were both assigned to the Missouri Service Center (MSC) aka National Benefits Center (NBC).  

It could be coincidental or it could have something to do with the Service Center each of us has been assigned to.  

My wife and step son were both assigned to NBC. My wife has her biometrics appointment on Wednesday. My step son hasn't even got an extension letter yet.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.