Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, JeviMan said:

Vjscorp where I can check the status of the case in NVC. I called the NVC and they said they got the file on Friday, where si can check for more information online.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx Change visa type to Immigrant. 

1875131315_Buckleup.png.b64e38acc009282262b118ac1940df7a.png

Tracking your case file that's in transit to your Embassy. Go to www.dhl.com click Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, and on this page you add your search information. You change the day and month to what you think your package might have left NVC or call NVC to get the date your package had left NVC in route to your Embassy then go to the DHL website and enter the following information:

NOTE: It will take 24 hours before the shipment will show any results using this hack. DHL and NVC will need time to update their systems.

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A  (This is the date you think it left NVC, just substitute the date and leave everything else as is)

* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011

* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Philippines (Works for any country Just replace your country where the Embassy is located using the drop down box).

I hope these tips help you along your Journey. So, let’s share our experiences, our tips and ask questions.

1833638799_Untitledpicture.png.562e17fceb7728cc894d534d9f76941e.png

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

The day is finally here 😃😃😃

Gonna be checking hourly for that "in transit". 

So will I! The suspense is terrible and exciting all at once!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, Catherine6 said:

TODAY IS SHIPPING DAY 😁😁😁! I'm sure hoping our case is in that batch. Best of luck to us all 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

We're hoping, too! Good luck!

50 minutes ago, Sohamahmoud91 said:

if our case gets sent out today should we be receiving an email from NVC today? Do you know if it’s early on in the day or later? 

Why would NVC send you an email when you have the opportunity to see your status online. Instructions are posted all over the place.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, Greenbaum said:

Why would NVC send you an email when you have the opportunity to see your status online. Instructions are posted all over the place.

Yes I’m aware but my fiancé was told in order to go for his medical exam they want to see the NVC email saying that the shipment was sent, idk why but we’re just going by what they asked for 

1 minute ago, Sohamahmoud91 said:

Yes I’m aware but my fiancé was told in order to go for his medical exam they want to see the NVC email saying that the shipment was sent, idk why but we’re just going by what they asked for 

Then print off a screen shot when it changes to in transit.  They should know there is no in transit email because no one gets that type of email.  Be sure they are not asking for the NVC case number assignment. 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Then print off a screen shot when it changes to in transit.  They should know there is no in transit email because no one gets that type of email.  Be sure they are not asking for the NVC case number assignment. 

I will ask for clarification on what they want exactly, I was under the impression we should be getting some official document from NVC saying our case was forwarded maybe I’m wrong. My status has already changed to in transit 

Do you think it is safe to at this point do the medical exam? I will begin tracking the shipment tomorrow but I was reading in an earlier post that it takes about 3 days to arrive to the consulate? 

Edited by Sohamahmoud91

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

I checked and ours still shows at NVC? Are these checked in transit one at a time or do we have a problem?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.