Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Swafford said:

I see.  But you didn't submit anything to the NVC, correct?  Checking through the "immigrant" way I can see that it says still at the NVC.  I assume this will change on or about the 19th, correct?  How long for you from the time it left the NVC until it arrived in Kyiv?  I went ahead and pre-booked an appointment on the 27th just in case things started to book up.  I saw a couple of days in the period that were no longer available so I thought it wise to be proactive while realizing that I might have to reschedule.

Just a word of wisdom. There some embassy's that will let you cancel your interview 2 times without penalty. Third time you are unable to schedule a new interview date till such time as you must way 90 days and pay another interview fee. So think twice about cancelling appointments as anything can happen to cause to have to cancel an appointment. Just saying.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, queloque67 said:

Well I got through to NVC this morning.  Took 25 minutes.      She said wait 6 weeks after my notice date which is 2/1/2019.         So I will wait.  

Hey! I called NVC this morning and they stated no case received - but i called again about 5 minutes ago (603-334-0888) and the lady told me they have received my petition today, but no case number assigned. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday it will gets assigned and gets shipped in the next batch March 19th? Atleast they have my petition from USCIS, was really getting worried. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 minute ago, vjscorp said:

Hey! I called NVC this morning and they stated no case received - but i called again about 5 minutes ago (603-334-0888) and the lady told me they have received my petition today, but no case number assigned. Hopefully tomorrow or Monday it will gets assigned and gets shipped in the next batch March 19th? Atleast they have my petition from USCIS, was really getting worried. 

That sounds very similar to my experience. I would call back tomorrow afternoon and They will probably have your case number ready 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

He is renewing a "visa" for Jordan of which he is not permanent resident. But when asked what countries that you have lived in then Jordan would be one of them.

Ok thank you!

Timeline
1 hour ago, vjscorp said:

yaaay, congrats. we have the same noa2. we're already up to 7 from the 4Feb-8Feb group that have made it to NVC. I hope I get good news tonight when I call  😊😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

End of day call to NVC with Feb 1, 2019 notice.    They haven't received it yet.       Will try on Monday.

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got off the phone with NVC.  Received our case number!  Praise God!!

We will be on the next shipment for sure!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Matt&Jen said:

Congrats! 

For all you lucky people getting good news tonight, remember to update your timelines please 😁😁😁

apparently Kyiv just needs the electronic version to schedule the interview.....

hopefully one of you guys can use this information. Tali isnt able to go to Kyiv until the 18th regardless thanks to having to make plans to go and stay there overnight because its a 7-10 hour train ride, then she has to wait 2 weeks for her Moldova police certificate because she can only get it from the embassy there.

ready.jpg

ready 2.jpg

Edited by Prizm123

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

2 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

apparently Kyiv just needs the electronic version to schedule the interview.....

Looks that way. You have everything you need to slay this visa?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

almost, she is pretty far away from Kyiv, so she is going on the 18th to do her medical and request her certificate from Moldova, which will take 2 weeks she said

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Matt&Jen said:

Congratulations!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.