Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

We called NVC about an hour ago and got case number!!!

NOA2 - Feb1

Great news! Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

ugh, it seems like USCIS must send packets out in waves or something. Yesterday a ton of people arrived at NVC, but so far today not even one. it seems to be like that lately. once a week there will be a huge push of people, then nothing the rest of the week. 

Edited by JMEngland

Timeline

I just finished my daily call to the NVC to discover that my case number was assigned today, one day after my package was received by the NVC. One thing that was mentioned that was a bit unusual to me is that the phone attendant said that they had a small review process that the NBC does before they send a package out. This goes against what I had understood which suggested that they have nothing to review but only assign a case number and send a package to the consulate.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Swafford said:

I just finished my daily call to the NVC to discover that my case number was assigned today, one day after my package was received by the NVC. One thing that was mentioned that was a bit unusual to me is that the phone attendant said that they had a small review process that the NBC does before they send a package out. This goes against what I had understood which suggested that they have nothing to review but only assign a case number and send a package to the consulate.

Well they do obviously at least skim through it because I've heard of people getting their packets sent back to USCIS because something was messed up

Timeline
Just now, JMEngland said:

Well they do obviously at least skim through it because I've heard of people getting their packets sent back to USCIS because something was messed up

Oh Sweet Jesus....  I don’t even want to think about that

Timeline

My estimates:

Case number: March 6

Medical exam: March 11

Send to Kiev: March 19

Arrive in Kiev: March 25

Embassy Visit: March 26/27

Visa Issued: March 26/27 or April 1 if after visit.

Timeline
Just now, Swafford said:

My estimates:

Those are what I'm looking at if my package arrives to NVC soon. I'm scared I won't make the 19th cutoff because the last week or so things have come to almost a hault sending packages to NVC 😭😭😭😭😭

10 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Those are what I'm looking at if my package arrives to NVC soon. I'm scared I won't make the 19th cutoff because the last week or so things have come to almost a hault sending packages to NVC 😭😭😭😭😭

i called and got mine 28 days after the NOA2 date on the hardcopy, it does seem that it takes at least 3 1/2 weeks for NVC to finish processing and have the NVC number ready, just going by my dates, I think you will have your NVC number Friday so you should easily make the 19th

fingers crossed!

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Timeline
Just now, Prizm123 said:

i called and got mine 28 days after the NOA2 date on the hardcopy, it does seem that it takes at least 3 1/2 weeks for NVC to finish processing and have the NVC number ready, just going by my dates, I think you will have your NVC number Friday so you should easily make the 19th

fingers crossed!

I hope so. It's stressing me out. already missed the 5th and for whatever reason USCIS has almost completely haulted sending packets to NVC recently. not even one arrival today 😢😢😢

I just got off the phone with NVC and still nothing. today is 28 days for us. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Swafford said:

My estimates:

That looks about right barring any unfortunate events except the visa issued part. After verbal approval at embassy it will go into administrative processing, and then switch from immigrant to non-immigrant, then eventually to "Issued" then passport with visa send to place she has chosen (I recommend self pick up in Kyiv) It will be another week or so after interview. Is she planning to fly out right after? Usual choices are Turkish, UIA, or LOT. Lufthansa on a pricey side. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

oh and for anyone that hasn't called today, now is a good time. I got through in like 2 minutes. 

when I call these numbers 1-603-334-0700 or 603-334-0888   service reps not available at this time and hangs up. 

They are still open??

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.