Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
15 minutes ago, Swafford said:

One would think yes but today a 2/7 and a 2/12 showed up on timelines today having been received at the NVC so who knows any more?

NVC had been unusually quiet this last week and if people have updated their timelines today, my bet is that NVC received a batch of cases from USCIS so give them a few days to go through them. Last shipment the same thing happened.. They issued a bunch of case numbers on the day of shipping and the few days after. If y'all are on this batch you should hear something by Friday at the latest, but keep in mind there are still some late January NOAs that still haven't received their number so I guess it depends how big of a batch they received.

I hope y'all get yours soon!

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Tomorrow is the shipment from NVC. I got my case last Friday. I really hope that our case will get shipped out but I doubt that. 

Do you think? And I ask, does it even matter?  As soon as I get my case number, I'm calling the embassy direct to schedule.  As long as they have them electronic copy, I can think of no reason why the hard copy should be required.  Maybe it will be a requirement, but I'm darn sure going to test the system to know for sure.

3 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Tomorrow is the shipment from NVC. I got my case last Friday. I really hope that our case will get shipped out but I doubt that. 

Hopefully! Although there's people waiting to ship since 2/12-2/14 so if that happens, that's gonna be a really biggggggg shipment lol

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
21 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Thanks for the answer but I would also like to confirm with others to make sure its not just a single instance of this. 

Any others who can confirm that we do not need to upload the photo to 160 form and can just show up to the interview bringing a photo in hands? 

Thank you. 

I am just speaking from personal experience. I have scheduled my family members and friends before. However, if you are able to upload it that is great. 

27 minutes ago, Swafford said:

I had a lot of problems similar to yours with my upload as well.  I kept diminishing the photo and then suddenly it uploaded.  I can't tell you the reason but just encourage you to be persistent.  I can't specifically say as to the "only bring the hard photos".  It sounds logical as not everyone has digital photography capability but I haven't seen it addressed formally.  

You are required to upload a photograph taken within the last six months as a part of the DS-160 process. Detailed guidelines for taking and submitting a quality photograph are on the U.S. Department of State website here. When you print your DS-160 confirmation page (see next step), you should see your photo on the document. If you do not see your photo on your confirmation page, or if you are unable to upload your photo, then you must bring one printed photograph to your consular interview.

from the http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ua/ua-niv-ds160complete.asp

so it appears Kyiv will allow you to bring a photo if you for some reason can not upload it. hopefully this helps

31 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Thanks for the answer but I would also like to confirm with others to make sure its not just a single instance of this. 

Any others who can confirm that we do not need to upload the photo to 160 form and can just show up to the interview bringing a photo in hands? 

Thank you. 

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

So what was the purpose of sending the visa pictures for the visa in our initial processing?

08-27-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-29-18 : Package delivered

09-05-18 : text from USCIS 

09-11-18 : NOA1 hardcopy

02-01-19 : Notice of approval

03-11-19 : NVC Received Package

03-13-2019  Received Case Number from NVC

04-02-2019  Package Left NVC to Consulate 

04-08-2019   Notified by Consulate received Package and received Package 3 via email.
06-04-2019   Interview

07-31-2019 Received VISA

2 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

Our case has arrived at NVC!!! I just called and spoke with Mandy, who said that it just entered their system! She was able to give me our case and invoice numbers! 

Congratulations!!!! Yayyy!!!! :dance:

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Just now, Joyoussinger said:

Thank you! I'm so excited!

Good! It was about time! haha now you should be set for the 3/19 shipment for sure!

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Joyoussinger said:

Our case has arrived at NVC!!! I just called and spoke with Mandy, who said that it just entered their system! She was able to give me our case and invoice numbers! 

Congratulations. Happy for you😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

Fantastic news for you both! I'm pretty sure Mandy gave me my case number too! She was very helpful. Fingers crossed you make tomorrow's shipment to Sydney. Otherwise another 2 weeks isn't too long to wait (in the scheme of things!) Things are getting exciting now! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I sent the NVC an email (as the beneficiary) last week asking to update our emails on file but accidentally wrote the wrong month for my fiance's birthday. I haven't received anything back but I'm wondering if I should re-send the request or wait for some sort of response. Hoping it won't be much of an issue.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, emeline29 said:

Fantastic news for you both! I'm pretty sure Mandy gave me my case number too! She was very helpful. Fingers crossed you make tomorrow's shipment to Sydney. Otherwise another 2 weeks isn't too long to wait (in the scheme of things!) Things are getting exciting now! :)

It is so exciting! I doubt it will go out tomorrow, but you never know! Two weeks isn't terrible. Either way, My Neil will be here pretty soon!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.