Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, UAtoUS said:

OMG.....

Just called NVC. Waited 20 min very nice lady picked up the phone. And the best news ever. Just got our Case # and invoice #. 

Best Friday news. Already updated my timeline. 

Cobgratulations !!!

Could you please share the number you called? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

5 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

Cobgratulations !!!

I called 603-334-0888

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nafisa Zaripova said:

Cobgratulations !!!

Congratulations to the two of you! I just made my call as well, it finished about five minutes ago but no good news today, maybe tomorrow 🙂

The entire call from start to finish only lasted six minutes, I was amazed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Swafford said:

Congratulations to the two of you! I just made my call as well, it finished about five minutes ago but no good news today, maybe tomorrow 🙂

The entire call from start to finish only lasted six minutes, I was amazed

We haven't called yet. But i guess nothing for us either as we are also from Feb1😭

Timeline

So...

Since I just got my NVC case number we are ready to do everything except an appointment for the Embassy. My question to the Ukrainian guys on here do you think its possible to finish all the things in 2 weeks? The reason I am asking is because on March 5th (next Wednesday) I am going to visit her for 2.5 weeks until March 25. Do you guys think its realistically to have an interview at the latest March Friday 22nd? Assuming that my case leaves NVC next week. I know if my case doesn't leave next week then there is no chance at all.

It would be nice if I can be there with her at the interview. 

Timeline
Just now, UAtoUS said:

So...

Since I just got my NVC case number we are ready to do everything except an appointment for the Embassy. My question to the Ukrainian guys on here do you think its possible to finish all the things in 2 weeks? The reason I am asking is because on March 5th (next Wednesday) I am going to visit her for 2.5 weeks until March 25. Do you guys think its realistically to have an interview at the latest March Friday 22nd? Assuming that my case leaves NVC next week. I know if my case doesn't leave next week then there is no chance at all.

it takes roughly 3 days to make it to Ukraine, then on average 6 days after that for P3. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

it takes roughly 3 days to make it to Ukraine, then on average 6 days after that for P3. 

To make an interview all we need is the status to be "ready" right? We don't really need to wait for that package to arrive to her address right? I might be confused. Again. LOL. 

Timeline
Just now, UAtoUS said:

To make an interview all we need is the status to be "ready" right? We don't really need to wait for that package to arrive to her address right? I might be confused. Again. LOL. 

I don't think they even send them in Ukraine, it's an email that they send once they are ready. i would just assume that it will take roughly 6 days for it to change to ready, just to be safe. 

Timeline

Do you guys think that those of us that got our NVC number today will get to be shipped out next week? Based on previous dates. When is the cutoff? 2, 3 or more days before the shipment?

Filed: Other Timeline
Just now, UAtoUS said:

Do you guys think that those of us that got our NVC number today will get to be shipped out next week? Based on previous dates. When is the cutoff? 2, 3 or more days before the shipment?

Usually Wednesday before shipment so in this case 2/27. You may get lucky and swing into this one but I would just plan on the 19th to be safe.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
3 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Usually Wednesday before shipment so in this case 2/27. You may get lucky and swing into this one but I would just plan on the 19th to be safe.

If its 19th then there is no freaking way that we can finish all by 22. Well, it is what it is. Now I wish that I have booked the flight 2 weeks later. 😪

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
26 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

So...

Yes. We did ... literally everything in 2 weeks. Obviously assuming she has her external passport. Police certificate is longest thing that takes 5 days or so. Obviously assuming this is simple case, with no complications. Schedule interview 2 days after medical, OR if you are gambling men, schedule it on late in the day on day AFTER the medical. Assume you won't get medical results same day, but they will be ready next day. Be careful with being over aggressive with scheduling. Here is scenario: Your case goes "In Transit" Tuesday, then shows Ready Wednesday. In reality hard copy is still in transit. You eagerly schedule interview for Friday, and do medical Wednesday with results available Thursday, but on Friday when you show up they might turn you away because they do not have physical case yet! So do use DHL tracking tip Greenbaum posted, it does work for Kyiv. AFTER DHL delivers, the case will go "Ready" again. You know it happens because the date will change. Also, remember March 8 might a holiday for both medical and embassy. 

Edited by Shiran

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
22 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

We never got physical package. There was an e-mail with approved 129F attached to it and IMBRA/Spousal abuse pamphlet and then instruction word for word pasted from the website. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.