Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We decided to go ahead and get the visa fee paid today. We have our receipt number now AND our 160 visa application number so we only lack the case number before proceeding onward. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Swafford said:

We decided to go ahead and get the visa fee paid today. We have our receipt number now AND our 160 visa application number so we only lack the case number before proceeding onward. 

Haha, thanks for reminding me.  I gotta send Kris to go pay ours.

Timeline

FYI. My NOA2 was 1/30/19 and I called yesterday after 5 and they don't have any info. 

Sad but I don't worry yet as few on here said that they don't have it as well from the same time line. 

Interesting thing. I called using the first number and automated message said that they are too busy and to call back later. I called the second number and it took only 10 min to get a person. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, UAtoUS said:

FYI. My NOA2 was 1/30/19 and I called yesterday after 5 and they don't have any info. 

Sad but I don't worry yet as few on here said that they don't have it as well from the same time line. 

Interesting thing. I called using the first number and automated message said that they are too busy and to call back later. I called the second number and it took only 10 min to get a person. 

the thing that worries me is its now been three days since anyone has updated nvc received. I think the last received date was the 25th.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

the thing that worries me is its now been three days since anyone has updated nvc received. I think the last received date was the 25th.

I see that there are 2 updated on 26th and only 10 from 21 through 26th. Unless i am filtering them wrong. Looking at the posts no one really got NVC numbers this week. that sucks. or maybe they just took a break and now they will sprint through all of them because they are sick of us calling them every day. Hahaha. 🤣

Filed: Other Timeline
10 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

My guess is they are done processing the batch they received on the 19th. I'm assuming Monday they will receive another big batch and we will see some news.

15 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

I think the late January was the cut-off date on the last batch of cases they sent to NVC. Last shipment I saw a few 1/24 and 1/25 but the rest were sent with the next batch. Hopefully you get something this Monday or Tuesday!

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Timeline
4 hours ago, celie&joseph said:

You should try to call! Most likely they should have your case number by now.

Maybe I am wound too tight ))  Perhaps I should be more relaxed like these folks and I wouldn't be losing sleep waiting on a case number!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
7 minutes ago, Swafford said:

Maybe I am wound too tight ))  Perhaps I should be more relaxed like these folks and I wouldn't be losing sleep waiting on a case number!!!

Can't even blame ya! I had a system down for calling and emailing them lol you need these small goals to keep your sanity lol

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, UAtoUS said:

Did anyone called today to NVC? Anything new guys? 

I did but they told me that they didn't receive my case yet. Bytheway we have the same timeline so I think they still didn't receive yours as well. Good luck to all of us

Timeline
8 minutes ago, UAtoUS said:

Did anyone called today to NVC? Anything new guys? 

Calling now. NOTE: I was amazed, I completed the call in 5 minutes although they still have not received our petition.

NOA 2 of 2/1/19

Accomplishments today? Iryna went and paid the Via fees 7685 UAH / $265 USD (and yes, they use an inflated currency conversion factor that costs about $284 USD instead of the $265) 1:29 when conversion is running 1:26.  

Afterwards I went online to associate the payment receipt number with our information from completing the DS-160 but received an error message stating that the receipt number couldn't be found.  It has been over 12 hours so it does concern me a little, especially since there is no apparent number to call etc. if one feels there's a problem.  I will check again tomorrow, realizing it may just take time for the systems to sync and update.

I am starting to get the impression that there is some cutoff whereby the NVC is not yet encountering the February NOA2 approvals...

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-28 at 1.53.56 PM.jpeg

Just now, Swafford said:

Calling now. NOTE: I was amazed, I completed the call in 5 minutes although they still have not received our petition.

NOA 2 of 2/1/19

Accomplishments today? Iryna went and paid the Via fees 7685 UAH / $265 USD (and yes, they use an inflated currency conversion factor that costs about $284 USD instead of the $265) 1:29 when conversion is running 1:26.  

Afterwards I went online to associate the payment receipt number with our information from completing the DS-160 but received an error message stating that the receipt number couldn't be found.  It has been over 12 hours so it does concern me a little, especially since there is no apparent number to call etc. if one feels there's a problem.  I will check again tomorrow, realizing it may just take time for the systems to sync and update.

I am starting to get the impression that there is some cutoff whereby the NVC is not yet encountering the February NOA2 approvals...

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-28 at 1.53.56 PM.jpeg

When the fee it's paid un person, gotta wait 24 hours to use receipt and schedule appts.

Timeline
Just now, Catherine6 said:

When the fee it's paid un person, gotta wait 24 hours to use receipt and schedule appts.

The system does allow you to see when the next appointment would be available.  I was happy to see the next opening was on Monday March 4.  That was at least encouraging. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Catherine6 said:

This is correct.  I know in Ukraine specifically, you definitely gotta wait until the next day.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Swafford said:

The system does allow you to see when the next appointment would be available.  I was happy to see the next opening was on Monday March 4.  That was at least encouraging. 

Gives it time for payment to clear through the bank etc. Check in about 8-9 hours from now. It is uneasy feeling but it is normal. And yes, I do not expect shortage of interview slots. Btw, do not forget March 8 is International woman's day, it might add a bit of a delay.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.