Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,103 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, JMEngland said:

Well I don't think anyone with February NOA2 has made it that far. Last I checked, I think the latest NOA2 sent to the Embassy was a January 30th. I think this week we're gonna see a ton of 1Feb and maybe a few 2-3 Feb make it to NVC. I think anyone who makes it there before Wednesday, having their case numbers assigned by end of day Thursday, will probably make the shipment on the 5th. This should be the first February NOA2s to ship out. I'm a 6 Feb NOA2 but I'm going to be calling everyday around 7pm this week, just to see if I'm lucky and weasel my way in to this shipment 😂😂

My NOA2 is 4 Feb. I called this morning, but No Joy.

I'll try again in two days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Swafford said:

I would love to get everything approved and be able to be back in Kyiv during the election but my timeline may be a bit optimistic.  I have to share my favorite restaurant in BT, a place called "Tractor" as I spell it or "Trackteer" or "Trateer" as Iryna spells.  We went there in December when it was snowing out.  Each party has it's own small "log cabin" type dining area and the wait and entertainment staff visit your personal dining room.  It was a wonderfully unique place that was far different than my experiences in Kyiv.  The food was magnificent, mostly grilled, and it's not everywhere that you can have a tray of grilled quail brought out in the US.  It was a great experience we shared with her sister and brother in law who owns a roofing, doors, and windows, business there in BT.

That sounds awesome.  I'm hoping to make it out there (not with work) sometime in the next year or so.  I'd like it to be around the holidays.  Ukraine is cool around Christmas time.  You get that authentic "old world" feel there with all the Christmas markets and stuff that go on.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Swafford said:

Iryna's from Bila Tserkva about 45 minutes SW from Kyiv.  So you say that we do need to await receipt of the P3 (which I assume comes from the embassy)  before scheduling the embassy visit?  

I see other information that implies something about a 683 form that comes later in the process that may require more effort than a standard vaccination at Walgreens.... I don't know.  We were told that most vaccinations ran about 1500 UAH at the medical exam.  It seems the failsafe approach is to have at the exam.

Vaccination for K-1 are not needed, but it is very good idea to bring her Anketas to Medicom centre in Kyiv. They will transcribe them properly and give her a form. They also will offer to do influenza vaccination there. 

zANESWT.png

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Shiran said:

Vaccination for K-1 are not needed, but it is very good idea to bring her Anketas to Medicom centre in Kyiv. They will transcribe them properly and give her a form. They also will offer to do influenza vaccination there. 

Sweet.  Medicom is where Kris is going and I already had her pickup her immunization records, so she should be good to go.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Swafford said:

As we all sit and wait.... I've just finished what is probably my 10th call to the NVC to find out they still haven't received my approved petition (WAC approved 2/1).

According to https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

the current average is 24 days from NOA2 to NVC received (step 3), so don't get too worried.

/saying this while we're still waiting for Moscow to send Anastasia her passport w/visa and magic envelope 11 days post-interview where they said she was approved

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: Other Timeline
6 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

According to https://www.visajourney.com/content/k1historical

the current average is 24 days from NOA2 to NVC received (step 3), so don't get too worried.

/saying this while we're still waiting for Moscow to send Anastasia her passport w/visa and magic envelope 11 days post-interview where they said she was approved

I hope the wait is over for you guys soon!

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

I hope the wait is over for you guys soon!

Thanks. She saw something about delivery information received today, so I think it will ship tomorrow, but I've thought that about the next business day for about a week ...

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, emeline29 said:

SUCCESS! Case number received! 

Also - handy hint for those waiting on hold for a long time. Go to the bathroom. As soon as you sit on the toilet, they'll answer! 

Congratulations!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shiran said:

zANESWT.png

Was the form you attached what she carried to the medical exam or what was compiled by the medical exam?  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Thanks. She saw something about delivery information received today, so I think it will ship tomorrow, but I've thought that about the next business day for about a week ...

Jesus Christ. Why is it so hard at every step?)) I also thought it was a week maximum. Does she live far from Moscow? Maybe they have different delivery times depending on where a person is. 

Whatever it is, I truly hope she gets her documents this week and then you can finally reunite! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Olga&Jared said:

Jesus Christ. Why is it so hard at every step?)) I also thought it was a week maximum. Does she live far from Moscow? Maybe they have different delivery times depending on where a person is. 

Whatever it is, I truly hope she gets her documents this week and then you can finally reunite! 

I know, and the stress never stops. You can't stop stressing until they are actually physically with you. I've seen people get approved, then the Embassy is kinda like whoops, never mind, administrative processing for a year. I've heard of people getting turned around at point of entry also. it's like the bs never stops. 

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, JMEngland said:

I know, and the stress never stops. You can't stop stressing until they are actually physically with you. I've seen people get approved, then the Embassy is kinda like whoops, never mind, administrative processing for a year. I've heard of people getting turned around at point of entry also. it's like the bs never stops. 

Agreed and after that you relax a few weeks then there's AOS, and then later ROC etc. 😴 but at least by then they are here so it makes the wait bearable. 🙌

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

1 hour ago, Swafford said:

Was the form you attached what she carried to the medical exam or what was compiled by the medical exam?  

She shows the vaccinations receipts if done off site or she presents her history and the medical personnel at the medical center needs to have this information so they can complete the DS-3025 which you had quoted.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, JMEngland said:

Yeah, I read my share of horror stories, too. I feel like in order to survive this till the end without losing it one should have a mindset of an idiot. Thoughts-and-worry-free :D I personally realize that my timeline is not the worst so far and that if for whatever reason this doesn't work out we'll just get married in another country and maybe even both move. But this feeling of being "in between" is quite depressing. Especially for the person who's about to move. Argh. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.