SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

Nearest office to do it was 2+ hours away, regular office is walking distance.  My license came up for renewal when I was 9 months pregnant, so that wasn't happening.

I don't think ND has them.

Hey you can't do it by mail? 

I think you can in NY. 

I dunno about ND. 

Curious now, lemme check...

Timeline

You know what would be the ultimate anti robocall app?

One that detects spam calls, tracks it, sends a cruise missile to the location, then sprinkles Agent Orange on the ground where the structure once stood, so nothing can ever grow on it again...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, SAT said:

Hey you can't do it by mail? 

I think you can in NY. 

I dunno about ND. 

Curious now, lemme check...

In person, but it seems local offices can do it now. Must have come out to local ones with the roll out of Real ID a couple of months ago.

My license is also not good for flying once the MN exemption expires in 2020 as they didn't have the real id last year.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, SAT said:

Asia don't listen to Tarklar dope. #### is cheap in NYC, except housing, insurance, and restaurants. 

Even his own wife comes here all the time. 

:lol:

Seems like we're gonna stay in Pointe Plaza Hotel even if it's like $150 more expensive than that other hotel Industry City Hotel. There's a secured parking near Pointe Plaza, so we're gonna be less worried about our car :P

BTW - doeas any of you know any nice congressman? We want to visit the White House and we need to apply for it via the member of Congress :)

Edited by Asia

Timeline

No congressman. But I know that schmuck senator from NY that had the American flag flying on Capitol Hill the day Turtle was born sent to Turtle with a citation from the architect of the Hill...

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Asia said:

:lol:

Seems like we're gonna stay in Pointe Plaza Hotel even if it's like $150 more expensive than that other hotel Industry City Hotel. There's a secured parking near Pointe Plaza,

That's not a great hood either, and 10 times more traffic...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I think Steve is volunteering his boat in lieu of a hotel.  😉

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Timeline
24 minutes ago, SAT said:

They're both close to Manhattan...

You should stay.........away!

We don't want to spend half a day traveling to Manhattan :D

22 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

I think Steve is volunteering his boat in lieu of a hotel.  😉

I think he doesn't want us to visit at all :P

Edited by Asia