SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Cows inside Chicago are sort of a dangerous thing considering one supposedly started the Great Chicago Fire.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, SAT said:

OK, don't tell me that it's not cold enough for you now! 

ya freak-a-nature....

Only too cold because the Dane is off work.

1 hour ago, SAT said:

Do you guys have back up heating? 

We have a space heater, but it is unnecessary because I had to turn down the heat this morning. It was getting too toasty in the house. 

44 minutes ago, SAT said:

Holy #### Montana is -70....

I think we got down to -65, with the windchill.

Edited by N-o-l-a

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, SAT said:

If the power goes out, does your heating system still work?

We have a generator. 

3/26/18 Biometrics

Not all that cold last night. Part of the reno last year was insulating the pipes. They are wrapped, have heat tape on them, and yet this morning, frozen. No water.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, cdneh said:

Not all that cold last night. Part of the reno last year was insulating the pipes. They are wrapped, have heat tape on them, and yet this morning, frozen. No water.

Are your pipes on an outside wall or something?

3/26/18 Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They don't bury them worth beans here. The main line probably froze. 

I went out this morning about 6:30 to let the chickens out and then went back to bed. I just woke up 20 mins ago. Well minus a few disruptions from the kids coming in to check if I was sleeping. 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

47 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

Are your pipes on an outside wall or something?

They are, which is why the insulation. The heat tape though, I've had a closer look at that. It looks as though there is a fault in it. The insulated covering over the wire is melted in a couple of spots. Off to replace it.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Wow that's some cold temperatures! Stay safe everyone

I have possibly damaged a disc in my back, I need a MRI to figure out what is going on in there.

The stupid person at the MRI place won't schedule this because she can't see the card I have stating that Cochlear BAHA implant is perfectly safe for MRI. I pointed out I can bring it with me, or take it in before the appointment but she insists they can't even schedule the appointment without full details of the implant. It's a titanium screw and plate, there is no model number *aargh**

I told her I had a brain scan in the UK and she tells me that the MRI is different here

Suggested she looks at Cochlear US website and nope can't do that.

I give up, workers comp is arranging it at another place

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey