SAT

The Glass MenageRant

2,929 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I’ll put it my cart and see what they say. They apparently have a master list of who is getting one. 

TB is going to have a field day. 

I’m dyeing my hair red when it dries. It is Manic Panic’s Vampire Red with a little Alpine Green mixed in to not make it fluorescent. 

Then, I’m going to order some wool dreads. I seriously had no idea they existed and I think my life may now be complete. I can have dreads for a couple of days and then take them out. 

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
10 hours ago, cdneh said:

OMG!! Those are skulls!

If we ever end up in the hospital with heart trouble, we plan the following, see man:

1.  Get those little paper umbrellas that go in tropical drinks, and put them on the bags of intravenous glop that they infuse, inotropic(al) solution man.

2.  Ask a cute Candystriper (optimally, a rubia) to find a medical dictionary and xerox a bunch of fotos of the aorta for us, reproduce in public man.  We would then cut them out and tape them to our hospital gown, tape we man.  Then, when a doctor or nooser came in, we would say, "We have a Designer hospital gown, see man -- it has little aortas all over it!"

Many.  Be sure to (at least) harass all the cute noosers, if any were cute man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline
4 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

They apparently have a master list of who is getting one. 

Then why are you sweating this, huh Nola-B. ma'am?

5 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

TB is going to have a field day. 

[T-B. frantically cranes neck in all directions to search for rubias]

6 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

I’m dyeing my hair red when it dries. It is Manic Panic’s Vampire Red with a little Alpine Green mixed in to not make it fluorescent. 

Fotos of end result now, see ma'am.

7 minutes ago, N-o-l-a said:

Then, I’m going to order some wool dreads.

Dreadful fotos now, see ma'am.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Fotos of Nola-B. now, see red ma'am.

-----

Cat has dropped second fuzzy ball plus Whopper wrapper, so time to play, obvious miu man.

De-dish cat prep zzz man.

Mornin', well-fed Commie- and other babes with juicy rep-point inventories!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ahoy there me hearties! I eventually staggered in the right direction & the wind blew me back in. Did I miss anything? I do believe my lovely little Hildegarde was getting a roasting(I mean my car-that's not a euphie if anyone might be wondering) last time I was here.

In the meantime my sister has her results, margins are clear but in places very small-too small @ 3mm so its going to be a case of checking on her every 4 months & keeping fingers crossed. My intended's sister had her 23 & me done & found out there's a large part of their genepool hails from the exact same part of this country as me.....oh how we laughed!!

This time next week I'll be on my way to London for my medical.
Currently I'm looking after my friend's crazy English Bull Terrier while they are on Honeymoon in Goa.

How the heck is everyone?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

Ahoy there me hearties! I eventually staggered in the right direction & the wind blew me back in. Did I miss anything? I do believe my lovely little Hildegarde was getting a roasting(I mean my car-that's not a euphie if anyone might be wondering) last time I was here.

In the meantime my sister has her results, margins are clear but in places very small-too small @ 3mm so its going to be a case of checking on her every 4 months & keeping fingers crossed. My intended's sister had her 23 & me done & found out there's a large part of their genepool hails from the exact same part of this country as me.....oh how we laughed!!

Currently I'm looking after my friend's crazy English Bull Terrier while they are on Honeymoon in Goa.

I didn't understand a word you said....

13 minutes ago, SAT said:

I didn't understand a word you said....

It's quite simple, really, you just need to learn to listen with an accent.

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

5 hours ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

Good news for your Sister!  On with the medical, don't stress :)

I can explain it to you. But I can't understand it for you.

Timeline

OK I'm not talking to you guys no mo. 

The smoke alarm is going "beep.....beep.....beep...." every few minutes. 

There's so many smoke detectors in my house (By code, not by choice) that every few days, 1 of them is beeping for something....

Timeline
9 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Then why are you sweating this, huh Nola-B. ma'am?

[T-B. frantically cranes neck in all directions to search for rubias]

Fotos of end result now, see ma'am.

Dreadful fotos now, see ma'am.

They haven’t chosen to share this list apparently. 

It turned out well. My root color ended up being half green dye and it is still very red. 

6 hours ago, Scottish Mernymph said:

I wanted to name my oldest Hildegarde and it was in the running for the newest one, had it been a girl. 😂

#related to everyone in Harrogate-esque region of the dales. So much inbreeding. 

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

Driving to the office, there's a wall of water hitting my windshield swept by high winds, dodging dum fooks that really shouldn't be on the road with a car...but hey, at least  it's 60 degrees...

Now, I'm starving...

Timeline
1 hour ago, SAT said:

Driving to the office, there's a wall of water hitting my windshield swept by high winds, dodging dum fooks that really shouldn't be on the road with a car...but hey, at least  it's 60 degrees...

Now, I'm starving...

With the windchill it was below -40 here overnight. They cancelled school, which they almost never do. 

3/26/18 Biometrics